Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Why even hate Zoya ? Oh because she reminded him that he is running away not the other way. Because of that he probably is suspended. Dude it's your own fault not hers. 🥱 Just fed up of the hate love stories. I thought in this show they will work together to find out the truth. If their spouses really cheated on them then find out from when and why.

I too was wondering how come none of them are trying to find out what exactly happened that day? Why did their spouses lie to them? Why were they together and how did the accident happen?

Zoya should have returned to Mussoorie and try to talk to the police. If she has so much faith in Yash then she should try to prove Yash was good in front of Aditya and her father.
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Gurl I'm gonna cry I need a whole box of tissues. 😆😭
Sigh, I DID!

Agreed, EHT was good but I believe the ending to it was rushed.

That's what i feared of the most when I decided to watch the first 4 episodes. I didn't want the writers to ruin this show😭

Lower your expectations to subzero tbh! 😆 There's absolutely no point in hoping for something great from Cinevistaas or Indian shows in general! But let's just hope it's at least watchable for a few months instead of the fasttrack love-hate coming our way! *crosses fingers*

Yeah, I just feel the pressure comes from the channel wala because of this TRP bs.

Naaa.😆

I agree ya! It's a disappointing situations! The severely flawed TRP system is the biggest problem of Indian TV and its creativity!
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I too was wondering how come none of them are trying to find out what exactly happened that day? Why did their spouses lie to them? Why were they together and how did the accident happen?

Zoya should have returned to Mussoorie and try to talk to the police. If she has so much faith in Yash then she should try to prove Yash was good in front of Aditya and her father.

If Zoya becomes sensible and returns to Mussoorie, phir "I hate you like I love you" kaise hoga?! Bhavnao ko samjho! 😆 Aditya toh anyway is a five year old, I don't expect any sense from him! Upar se, he is totally convinced they cheated! Toh phir kya proof, kya investigation from his side! However Zoya ji has to stay back for flimsy reasons bcs romance!
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy_KimBokJoo

Lower your expectations to subzero tbh! 😆 There's absolutely no point in hoping for something great from Cinevistaas or Indian shows in general! But let's just hope it's at least watchable for a few months instead of the fasttrack love-hate coming our way! *crosses fingers*

I agree ya! It's a disappointing situations! The severely flawed TRP system is the biggest problem of Indian TV and its creativity!

Yeah as long as they give us few months of decent episodes I'll be happy honestly.I only watched this to find out what actually happened to their respective partners anyway. As long they answer that and find answers to it. Happy days. I shall pray for that to happen.

I think its about time this TRP system is removed.

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy_KimBokJoo

If Zoya becomes sensible and returns to Mussoorie, phir "I hate you like I love you" kaise hoga?! Bhavnao ko samjho! 😆 Aditya toh anyway is a five year old, I don't expect any sense from him! Upar se, he is totally convinced they cheated! Toh phir kya proof, kya investigation from his side! However Zoya ji has to stay back for flimsy reasons bcs romance!

But if Zoya doesn't go back how we viewers ever gonna find out?
However did you guys watch the precap there was a hint in there about Pooja and Yash?
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

One of the reasons why I stopped watching them.

Despite saying that honestly if they ruin this show with this bakwas i'll go throw a brick wall at them. 😆

I have promised myself. The day I will feel it's bakwaas I will stop watching it. 😆
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

But if Zoya doesn't go back how we viewers ever gonna find out?
However did you guys watch the precap there was a hint in there about Pooja and Yash?

Yeah there was Yash and Pooja getting an award pic in a super market or mall. May be they won some lottery or something. That will add more fuel to the fire. Aditya would be like,"see I told u..." Zoya would be like, "I still don't believe..."😆

Anyways, Yash and Pooja death track looks definitely more interesting. I hope the cvs will revive the track again soon.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

He is busy in showing everything is fine. His wife cheated on him and that's it. Why how when doesn't matter. And for Zoya she only wants to live in his cheater husband's memories. So both doesn't care why their spouses were together and how the accident happened. 😆 All they care now is fight with each other. 🤪
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ermmm i saw an extended preview for next week and Aditya says to Zoya he owns her and she is standing there mast like putla 😆 and Adi mast in one day became successful businessman i wish i cud also become one when i wake up tomorrow 😆 and in todays epi that Aditya's co -pilot is asking Adi to takeoff arre bhai tu kis liye hai co pilot wo nahi kar raha and ott expressions dene mein busy hai to tu hi takeoff kar le 😆

This show is unintentionally funny!
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail