Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dexter3108

🀣 It is quite funny really how he is going to be a businessman directly from being a pilot. I haven't seen enough of office romance but I can understand your frustration.

I wasn't expecting much from this show and was only hoping a decent, slow paced love story. Though it is called a romantic thriller, but cinevistaas make hopeless thrillers so I would not count on it at all. I would still probably watch it if they can pull off the romance part effectively.

Your DP, I miss Maya! Zoya could never! πŸ˜† But yeah I feel people here who genuinely want a thriller are just asking for the show to turn into a complete disaster rofl! We all know what Cinevistaas does to their "thrillers"! I honestly want the show to remain strictly emotional with some thrilling moments! But they seem intent on making a Gul Khan-redux from the looks of it! πŸ˜† Except with super fast pace and forgotten mysteries! I don't mind a romance, I am all for it but this cliched hate-love-redux is so overdone! Aditya's OTT hate anyway makes little sense! The pace is maddeningly fast as well so it feels like they're fast-tracking the romance to focus on the "thriller"! Why did I even subject myself to a Cinevistaas show?! πŸ˜†
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why even hate Zoya ? Oh because she reminded him that he is running away not the other way. Because of that he probably is suspended. Dude it's your own fault not hers. πŸ₯± Just fed up of the hate love stories. I thought in this show they will work together to find out the truth. If their spouses really cheated on them then find out from when and why.

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

LOOOL do you want a free massage?🀣

Yeah...well I stopped watching Indian dramas years ago because Indian dramas where either getting repeative with same old story lines or a brillant story plot comes along and give it few weeks and i swear this pisses me off the most about indian dramas. The writers ruin their own masterpiece! (except a few like Dahleez which was a fornite series)
BUT saying that when I saw Harshad on my twitter timeline and the promos to this show. I was like daayyum *faints*πŸ˜†
I need to give this show a chance because it looked promising and will give me what i want and that is a thriller romance. No cliche office romance. (Explains why I am on here after centuries being MIAπŸ˜†)

So if this comes true just know, I'll be crying cuz they ruined a show that had potential. To be a unique master piece.

πŸ˜† Oh don't cry, it's Cinevistaas! Who even expects a masterpiece from them? I am starting to believe Ek Haseena Thi was a fluke! What also is worrying that they are clearly fast-tracking the "romance" to focus in the later drama and mystery! Upar se office nonsense! Ah Indian shows! Forever disappointing! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Why even hate Zoya ? Oh because she reminded him that he is running away not the other way. Because of that he probably is suspended. Dude it's your own fault not hers. πŸ₯± Just fed up of the hate love stories. I thought in this show they will work together to find out the truth. If their spouses really cheated on them then find out from when and why.

Indian shows are hopeless! πŸ˜†
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy_KimBokJoo

πŸ˜† LOOOL.
To be honest I don't think its even the writers fault but the channel they air their shows on.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No creativity. Just write the same thing in every show. First hatred. Some nok jhok. Then probably one saves the other one. Then realization of love. Then forget in the middle the main story. 🀣

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

LOOOL.
To be honest I don't think its even the writers fault but the channel they air their shows on.

Of course! These are the Rangeela legends after all ! πŸ˜† Anyway, the writers have actually been convincing so far! I was worried that Zoya will be annoying in her convo with Aditya but she was rly sorted for once actually! And now...we have Iss Pyaar Ko Naam Doon part 4 coming in at 4x speed! πŸ˜†

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

πŸ˜† Oh don't cry, it's Cinevistaas! Who even expects a masterpiece from them? I am starting to believe Ek Haseena Thi was a fluke! What also is worrying that they are clearly fast-tracking the "romance" to focus in the later drama and mystery! Upar se office nonsense! Ah Indian shows! Forever disappointing! πŸ˜†

Gurl I'm gonna cry I need a whole box of tissues. πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
Sigh, I DID!

Agreed, EHT was good but I believe the ending to it was rushed.

That's what i feared of the most when I decided to watch the first 4 episodes. I didn't want the writers to ruin this show😭
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

No creativity. Just write the same thing in every show. First hatred. Some nok jhok. Then probably one saves the other one. Then realization of love. Then forget in the middle the main story. 🀣

One of the reasons why I stopped watching them.
Despite saying that honestly if they ruin this show with this bakwas i'll go throw a brick wall at them. πŸ˜†

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Of course! These are the Rangeela legends after all ! πŸ˜† Anyway, the writers have actually been convincing so far! I was worried that Zoya will be annoying in her convo with Aditya but she was rly sorted for once actually! And now...we have Iss Pyaar Ko Naam Doon part 4 coming in at 4x speed! πŸ˜†

Yeah, I just feel the pressure comes from the channel wala because of this TRP bs.
Naaa.πŸ˜†