Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Fairy_KimBokJoo

Achcha, your reasoning makes sense! You felt misled by the promos! I personally wasn't bcs I was expecting something like this! But office tracks?! Horrible! As you said, why not let them grieve at their pace instead of awkward revenge games! I am honestly so let down! and Yeah I agree w you about the story, that's the only thing that matters!

Even office never came in mind because i was so impressed with Adi's job... God he is captain or pilot yaar... So obvious reason kaha se office aa gaya dear...
But they broke my heart yaar 😭
Becoz being leaving with high class family doesn't mean you can't go for simple work and Adi's job give new direction in this... His job is apt and too different... But let it be at the end of the day our interpretations and storyline matters... Becoz if we find leads character is strong enough to match the story...

I left many shows just because of story line only... Can't waste time juat becoz we love the leads so should watch
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I don't find any valid reason behind Aditya and Zoya hating each other.

Aditya believes in Yash-Pooja extra marital affair. Zoya doesn't. That's the only difference of opinion these 2 have. Rest what Aditya said to Zoya to stand up for herself in front of her in-laws and Zoya to Aditya that he is running away from the truth that he still loves Pooja doesn't make them hate each other.

Both should show sympathy towards each other and not hate each other. May be we are judging the show too early. But yeah, it's the same old story again. Leads hating each other, hero as the boss dominating the heroine, some misunderstandings later, nok jhoks and finally love.
Minionite thumbnail
I'm going to hold my judgment till next week. Precaps have known to be very deceiving. But personally if this is the path they choose to go down, I won't be sticking it out.

I started this show because the promos promised an emotional thriller, not a cookie-cutter hate romance.

I do see why Aditya bought the business. He can't fly any longer and it's because of what Zoya said. It hit home. So now he wants to give it back to her. But I do hope they don't make this the regular hate turned love story.
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

I'm going to hold my judgment till next week. Precaps have known to be very deceiving. But personally if this is the path they choose to go down, I won't be sticking it out.

I started this show because the promos promised an emotional thriller, not a cookie-cutter hate romance.

I do see why Aditya bought the business. He can't fly any longer and it's because of what Zoya said. It hit home. So now he wants to give it back to her. But I do hope they don't make this the regular hate turned love story.

Tbh, I don't have a problem with Aditya buying the business, his hate for Yash is pretty extreme and it's valid too! and yeah he can't fly for a while now so he needs to something! But he randomly becomes a businessman?! Just..why?! Upar se, we have another awkward "I hate you I love you" track coming our way (mostly likely)! Who even wants this? Who wants another boring hate-romance? It's supposed to be an emotional thriller! They have been doing well this week but they go on and ruin everything next week! Is Palki back to Cinevistaas or something?! Mess! But yeah, let's hope it's misleading bcs garden-variety hate-romance is not something I signed up for!
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy_KimBokJoo

Tbh, I don't have a problem with Aditya buying the business, his hate for Yash is pretty extreme and it's valid too! and yeah he can't fly for a while now so he needs to something! But he randomly becomes a businessman?! Just..why?! Upar se, we have another awkward "I hate you I love you" track coming our way (mostly likely)! Who even wants this? Who wants another boring hate-romance? It's supposed to be an emotional thriller! They have been doing well this week but they go on and ruin everything next week! Is Palki back to Cinevistaas or something?! Mess! But yeah, let's hope it's misleading bcs garden-variety hate-romance is not something I signed up for!

I don't understand Aditya becoming a businessman suddenly either. He's a pilot. He didn't join his father's business. But he suddenly decides to buy Yash's business? That doesn't make sense if that is indeed what happens next week.

I don't know who Palki is, so no comment there.
Edited by Athene - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I don't find any valid reason behind Aditya and Zoya hating each other.

Aditya believes in Yash-Pooja extra marital affair. Zoya doesn't. That's the only difference of opinion these 2 have. Rest what Aditya said to Zoya to stand up for herself in front of her in-laws and Zoya to Aditya that he is running away from the truth that he still loves Pooja doesn't make them hate each other.

Both should show sympathy towards each other and not hate each other. May be we are judging the show too early. But yeah, it's the same old story again. Leads hating each other, hero as the boss dominating the heroine, some misunderstandings later, nok jhoks and finally love.

I don't think Zoya hates Aditya at all, it's Aditya who is being childish and misplacing his anger on Zoya! But even then, why would he hate her for no rhyme or reason? I understand disliking her bcs she prolly is a reminder of his wife's infidelity or bcs he dislikes how his anger isn't validated by her! But hate? Moreover, office tracks+hate-love? The worst combo possible! It's rly the same ol' story of random hate-love! Disappointing as hell!

Originally posted by: Athene

I don't understand Aditya becoming a businessman suddenly either. He's a pilot. He didn't join his father's business. But he suddenly decides to buy Yash's business? That doesn't make sense if that is indeed what happens next week.

I don't know who Palki is, so no comment there.

He does buy Yash' business or shares! What's the point of making him into another AYM businessman out of nowhere? Odd thing is it's only been a week so it's not even out of TRP pressure or whatever! If he wants to work since he can't fly, why can't he work with his dad? Why is he going around trying to "own" Zoya? 😆 Seriously I rly don't get the reasoning behind this situation! I'll wait for a week to see how they tackle things but I can sense severe disappointment coming already!
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't mind Zoya wanting to take over the business. It will give her something to do and come out of her sheltered life. I don't know how Adi will be shown to feature in all this... did he have any connection to this business from before? More than the office setting, what I don't like is Adi's hatred and him wanting to ruin it for Zoya... that's a little too extreme and doesn't make sense.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All shows end up in office romance
When ppl struggle to get job tvland makes sure hero heroine no matter what profession they all end up being in a business 90percent of shows are same

But fools like us watch it
Hit hai boss
We can never expect out of the box concept it won't work trp chart proves it all
Few amazing shows were axed because they are different 😆

Let's enjoy same old " bassi Chawal with different plate with different decor 😆
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 6 years ago
664269 thumbnail
I think you're judging the show too early .. There's no hate between the leads yet, yes Aditya is owning her by buying her husband's businesss bit that's not because he wants to prove anything to zoya. It's still a way to avenge the betrayal in which Zoya's husband was involved too.
I don't even see any office romance because i believe that the leads are extremely in love with their respective spouses, they cannot fall for each other just because they're in the sane office. The office romance hints two possible tracks, either a revelation of the affair between Yash and Puja or an eye opener for zoya to make her finally believe that yash has cheated her.

I am sure that the writers can do better than regular office romance. . I will give the show some time