How do you ruin a show in A WEEK?

Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The show started of well, this week has been fast-paced, sad and engaging! The mystery part has been thrilling, the families are intriguing, Aditya and Zoya are mostly believable! But as it looks like, from the next week, it's about to become the 100th rehash of stupid office romance with a needlessly hateful male lead! It's literally been one week! Cinevistaas broke their own record of fastest-ruining shows! What the hell is this?! Aditya is a businessman out of nowhere now?! Aditya and Zoya are gonna play hate-love-I own you nonsense?! Wait, where have I seen that before?! Right, every single romance show! Why even promise anything grand when you were gonna do this?! What a waste of good actors and good chemistry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That what i loathe the most... For God sake what is this hate come from...
For God sake they lost their spouses... Instead of figuring out what went wrong... 5hey are busy in hate now...
Too common and clich...

Originally posted by: Limerence

That what i loathe the most... For God sake what is this hate come from...

For God sake they lost their spouses... Instead of figuring out what went wrong... 5hey are busy in hate now...
Too common and clich...

Even when we assume Aditya have some valid reason for hating Zoya or whatever, what is the need for stupid office tracks? Okay so Aditya will be suspended for six months, that's fine! But he goes off to become a businessman for six months? Literally what even? About the dead spouses, even that is believable from Aditya's side, bcs he clearly is psychologically over figuring anything out! He has reached a conclusion, it's only Zoya left to figure things out! But...what the hell is that "I own you" office track? Who asked for this? This is why Indian shows are unwatchable!
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I understand what you are trying to say...HATE & LOVE drama...office drama
But it is just a week, have some fate with the writer & BP team...they done wonderful job so far๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by vj3072 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vj3072

I understand what you are trying to say...HATE & LOVE drama...

But it is just a week, have some fate with the write & BP team...they done wonderful job so far๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Faith brings misery when it comes to Indian shows! There's no good reason to trust any PH! Anyway let's see how they go about it, I guess!
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I so agree with u.

Every show promos make us feel, finally a different show came. But then it turns out to be the same old story.

The suspense is going to take a backseat now and stupid nok jhoks, heroine falling and hero holding her, 3-4 minutes long eye locking scenes, everything are going to begin.

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I so agree with u.

Every show promos make us feel, finally a different show came. But then it turns out to be the same old story.

The suspense is going to take a backseat now and stupid nok jhoks, heroine falling and hero holding her, 3-4 minutes long eye locking scenes, everything are going to begin.

Honestly, there wasn't any suspense anyway! It has mostly been an emotional drama with some moments of thrill, but I liked that! However, this? Another rehash of Kahin Toh Hoga, Kitani Mohabbat Hain, Arjun-Purvi, Gul shows etc? Did we rly need this? Waste of good actors and a decently building plot!
Limerence thumbnail
By seeing promos i thought they are going to come face to face again and again because their spouses died because of some reason and investigation will go on...
But this totally different

Instead of figuring out what Adi is thinking is right or wrong and watever Zoya us assuming about her is correct... They are diverting its to other level... Let the sister handle the business dear Atleast uako to kuch khusi do

But let it be because if i don't luke the plot simply i will leave the show becoz for me story really matter for than leads

Originally posted by: Limerence

By seeing promos i thought they are going to come face to face again and again because their spouses died because of some reason and investigation will go on...

But this totally different

Instead of figuring out what Adi is thinking is right or wrong and watever Zoya us assuming about her is correct... They are diverting its to other level... Let the sister handle the business dear Atleast uako to kuch khusi do

But let it be because if i don't luke the plot simply i will leave the show becoz for me story really matter for than leads

Achcha, your reasoning makes sense! You felt misled by the promos! I personally wasn't bcs I was expecting something like this! But office tracks?! Horrible! As you said, why not let them grieve at their pace instead of awkward revenge games! I am honestly so let down! and Yeah I agree w you about the story, that's the only thing that matters!
Limerence thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy_KimBokJoo

Honestly, there wasn't any suspense anyway! It has mostly been an emotional drama with some moments of thrill, but I liked that! However, this? Another rehash of Kahin Toh Hoga, Kitani Mohabbat Hain, Arjun-Purvi, Gul shows etc? Did we rly need this? Waste of good actors and a decently building plot!

I loved kahin to hoga... Too good leads one side Sujal such a powerful character but the day he left and another actor came well i lost the with story line to
Kitni mohabbat is one of my good show... No doubt office.. Love hate was there but they were in this field only so loved pair
I loved few shows but we can't see Everytime office clich story
...public demand different... May that's why without story line...