jenny rocked today so did HC

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
👏jenny always amazes me so does hc .
when 2 solid actors join a team fireworks happens thats proven today .
jenny and her voice modulation the way her voice broke 👏hats off to her perfect acting
harshad we already know he is at his best but today his eyes did the talking while flying adi getting flashes of zoya words and his life with pooja was well enacted.
all actors dam awesome yash sister to siddique all were brilliant .

many things are opening up so the phone which yash got was from office for sure.

zoya character is so sweet her innocence make her special but she will rise for sure.
yet her strength is her believes that yash was never wrong that keeps her going 👏but adi is stuck in cage of conclusion that pooja was wrong i hope he is proved wrong .
adi only expresses his pain through anger on zoya because she is some how connected .
hope he keeps showering it on zoya so his heart gets clear and zoya getting thrown with accusations from adi and mani will become strong and learns to deal with things in future ..
in this process mystery might be solved both will move on ..

2 things interesting file of the accident was locked(it might reopen in future)
bankrupt yash it cant be easy some one might have cheated him .

diamond ring was not correct size (was it unknowingly or was it for someone else)
siddiqui car dent, property and diary are key to the mystery.

precap-surprised to see adi breaking pix of yash taking over his company and hatting zoya 😭but whats her fault 😲and market he is showing the pix we dont know whose?????
what does he mean when he says he owes her now ...😕he is wounded lion ready to roar and sweet deer zoya has to face it ..

dialogues were too good 👏from zoya side

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

her believes that yash was never wrong that keeps her going

What happen if her believes were wrong...Yash had affair maybe someone else not Pooja

I'm waiting for that part, how she break down (jenny fabulous actor, sure she will make us cry too)

adi is stuck in cage of conclusion that pooja was wrong i hope he is proved wrong .

Agree!!..what happen if he find out Pooja was innocence, all the havoc he create, the pain he gave Pooja's mom...😭

Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏jenny always amazes me so does hc .
when 2 solid actors join a team fireworks happens thats proven today .
jenny and her voice modulation the way her voice broke 👏hats off to her perfect acting
harshad we already know he is at his best but today his eyes did the talking while flying adi getting flashes of zoya words and his life with pooja was well enacted.
all actors dam awesome yash sister to siddique all were brilliant .

many things are opening up so the phone which yash got was from office for sure.

zoya character is so sweet her innocence make her special but she will rise for sure.
yet her strength is her believes that yash was never wrong that keeps her going 👏but adi is stuck in cage of conclusion that pooja was wrong i hope he is proved wrong .
adi only expresses his pain through anger on zoya because she is some how connected .
hope he keeps showering it on zoya so his heart gets clear and zoya getting thrown with accusations from adi and mani will become strong and learns to deal with things in future ..
in this process mystery might be solved both will move on ..

2 things interesting file of the accident was locked(it might reopen in future)
bankrupt yash it cant be easy some one might have cheated him .

diamond ring was not correct size (was it unknowingly or was it for someone else)
siddiqui car dent, property and diary are key to the mystery.

precap-surprised to see adi breaking pix of yash taking over his company and hatting zoya 😭but whats her fault 😲and market he is showing the pix we dont know whose?????
what does he mean when he says he owes her now ...😕he is wounded lion ready to roar and sweet deer zoya has to face it ..

The pic in the supermarket had Yash-Pooja couple receiving the 100th customer gift hamper. So my guess is that it could be when they both got rewarded 100th customer at the same time and that could be how they actually met. Or much worser situation of them being a couple in Mumbai and shopping for groceries together, Gross!
Chances of them having a secret life in Mumbai is very less because apparently the Hoodas are a big thing there and having another secret life would be not possible for Pooja. So I am hoping that they just got the same 100th customer hamper cause they were both shopping for something around the same time and they had to share the reward and pose together for a photograph.

And maybe just like how Adi and Zoya keep bumping into each other, maybe Pooja and Yash too kept meeting and even on that fateful night maybe they were just together for something else and were not having an affair. I know, Wishful thinking given the other clues but I want to have them not cheating. I cannot believe people can be that loving to their spouses and then cheat with somebody on the side.

#PEACE
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
In the first week itself this show got me hooked. I hope they keep going with the pace they have now and keep it interesting for the viewers. I have always admired Harshad as an actor since the time he was in KDMHMD and I hv become a fan of Jenny just recently.
What if Yash really had an affair , but not with Pooja, but someone else ???
This will be the breaking point for Zoya and after tht she might not trust anyone anymore. It would be awesome to see how Adi goes out of the way to win back Zoya's trust. But this can only be possible if its proven tht Pooja was innocent.
I dread to think wht happens if indeed both Yash and Pooja had an EMA
Its also possible tht both are innocent and something else happened
This story can go either way...
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiyan

I think coincidence is only that Yash and pooja met nothing more
Let's see

Word Count: 0

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

<font color="#ff0000">her believes that yash was never wrong that
keeps her going</font>

What happen if her believes were wrong...Yash
had affair maybe someone else not Pooja

I'm waiting for that part, how she break down
(jenny fabulous actor, sure she will make us cry too)

<font color="#ff0000">adi is stuck in cage of conclusion that pooja
was wrong i hope he is proved wrong </font>.

Agree!!..what happen if he find out Pooja was
innocence, all the havoc he create, the pain he gave Pooja's mom...😭

I feel that's what going to happen
Mystery will unfold
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

In the first week itself this show got me hooked. I hope they keep going with the pace they have now and keep it interesting for the viewers. I have always admired Harshad as an actor since the time he was in KDMHMD and I hv become a fan of Jenny just recently.

What if Yash really had an affair , but not with Pooja, but someone else ???
This will be the breaking point for Zoya and after tht she might not trust anyone anymore. It would be awesome to see how Adi goes out of the way to win back Zoya's trust. But this can only be possible if its proven tht Pooja was innocent.
I dread to think wht happens if indeed both Yash and Pooja had an EMA
Its also possible tht both are innocent and something else happened
This story can go either way...

I feel Yash and pooja and Yash are innocent
It's something fishy how they met and accident struck

Harshad is rockstar as always and Jenny icing on the cake