Superhero siddiqui

farnaz22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys.love this show.this is the only indian show i m watching right now but seriosly y is there no logic in some scenes.for example.papa siddiqui beti ka call aate hi beti ke paas pahuch gaye.is he a superhero or what.theres no way he could hve travelled frm mussourie to mumbai so quickly unless ofcourse he teleported😉.btw todays epi was awsome.everyone were good except for mahi.i think she is too much.
Pls share ur views and comment.

Harjen rocks😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anyone in Mahi shoe will react like that...her anger justify, Yash was only son and their mom was single parent, he never visited them or took care of their financial problem.
I think is was Mahi who took the burden after Yash marriage...Is Zoya at fault? I will say YES..for 5 years she never try to visit them as a daughter in law or call his mom.

Uncle Siddiqui need few episode to know him better😆

Edited by vj3072 - 6 years ago
.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Siddiqui saab came in 4G speed...
As if someone sent him on whatsapp😆
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I thought he travelled using messenger 🤣
Btw... HarshJen got the max votes 😆
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol 😆

his speed surpassed 4g airtel/vodafone etc...he is like "Doraemon gimme anywhere door"
Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They shouldve shown that once Noor told her parents that Zoya had flown to Mumbai alone to be at yash's funeral, the parents get worried about the very obvious humiliation she'd face there and when they call and Zoya wouldnt pick up the phone, the parents get worried and the mom asks Siddiqui sahab to fly to Mumbai and make sure Zoya is fine. And when he lands in mumbai, Zoya calls and he came immediately to Mahi's house... That would've only taken an additional 30-45 secs of show time, but would've made sense...

#PEACE
Edited by Indiyan - 6 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Senior siddique the superman. Totally agreed 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .HarshRutu.

Siddiqui saab came in 4G speed...

As if someone sent him on whatsapp😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

farnaz22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

I thought he travelled using messenger 🤣

Btw... HarshJen got the max votes 😆

Hehehe.i thought the same.how can cvs be so lame.btw i dont mind logic as far as i get to c harshad on screen.
farnaz22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiyan

They shouldve shown that once Noor told her parents that Zoya had flown to Mumbai alone to be at yash's funeral, the parents get worried about the very obvious humiliation she'd face there and when they call and Zoya wouldnt pick up the phone, the parents get worried and the mom asks Siddiqui sahab to fly to Mumbai and make sure Zoya is fine. And when he lands in mumbai, Zoya calls and he came immediately to Mahi's house... That would've only taken an additional 30-45 secs of show time, but would've made sense...

#PEACE
Utna sense hota to kuch bhi nonsense nahi dikhate😉

Word Count: 1