Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Limerence

I liked the scene where Adi was acting to cool in front of family weariing his duty dress ...dil ke ander tufan but bahar so normal hai ...we were like laughing God this man is too much yaar

The way he said train udaunga 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

Best scene today...Papa Hooda...he concerned for Aditya🤣 where is the OSCAR award

The way he keeps saying Arjun Arjun is 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

yep! that reality check was the best scene today.. sometimes people need to be confronted in order to realize their real emotions.. in a way, Zo helped Adi :)

this is gonna be an intense couple.

Yes. And the way Adi helped zo by being her "ishara no matter how hard they keep trying their lives are tangled together for good 😳
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

I totally agree with you...that airport scene was the scene of the day for me too! Aditya and Zoya both unknowingly made each other realize their inner emotions! Jen's voice modulation was just too perfect! Dialogue delivery has always been one of her strongest points...her voice was soft, broken at places and had childlike innocence!

and of course, Harshad was amazing too!

I am back to IF after sooo long and I couldn't have been happier to see these two work together...Although I don't consider myself a fan of any celeb other than Jennifer Winget, I have watched Harshad's scenes in bits and pieces and he has always been an amazing actor, and it was always on my wishlist to see Jenny and Harshad together in a show and finally my wish has been fulfilled! and on top of it, it is airing on a good/popular channel!

We've waited so long for hc's comeback and it's cherry on top of the cake that it is with an amazing actress like Jen. They both bring out the best in each other 👏
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Yes the AdiYa scene was the best one .. That scene has saddened me, zoya's words for Adi were true, and he needed to face the truth.. But there was this man with an external personality of steel and bitterness who does not look sad or regret anything that has happened with him, and suddenly a stranger gives him a reality check that there is no use of mocking her love for Yash because he himself is also in the same boat of losing his dear spouse.

I know I felt so bad to see the confident Adi fall apart 😭
silky_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silky_harshad

Res😉

Unres

Mine was Adi is in all his know-it-all gloryas a pi;ot and By God he looks smokin hot in the uniform 😳

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Word Count: 1

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

I know I felt so bad to see the confident Adi fall apart 😭

He was just pretending. Zoya got his true self out and she will be the one who will make Adi confident again in true sense.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed that was the BEST scene of the episode, 2nd best was Papa Siddiqui coming to Zo's rescue.
But that airport scene Zoya Ka Sasural scene🤣, it was so needed and it actually game me a little hope that maybe Zoya won't be the typical cry baby lead she was made out to be in the previous episodes. The way she stood up for herself without resorting to rudeness like Aditya, the way she admitted she was broken and she's stronger than him, of course Jenn was fabulous in that scene. But even as characters that scene was so required to see a glimpse of how angsty and messed up this relationship and their love will be, both will help each other with the crazy baggage they both have.