Scene of the day-23/03/2018

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi people. So we get to see some amazing performances everyday. I was thinking lets appreciate them in whatever way we can. Ill try making a post for every episode :)
Lets discuss which scene you felt was the "scene of the day"

For me it was the AdiYa scene where Zo gave adi the much needed reality check. You go girl. 👏 Jen was fabulous there with her voice modulation and HCs expressions were on point.

Special mention to senior siddiquis entry. Though i get his over protectiveness is one of the reasons for zo ka misery it was still nice to see him stand up for her 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey
Haven't watched the epi yet. But yeah Mr Siddiqui has always been protective towards his daughter even though he doesn't put it in words. Its really good to see him there for his daughter during her tough phase.
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked the scene where Adi was acting to cool in front of family weariing his duty dress ...dil ke ander tufan but bahar so normal hai ...we were like laughing God this man is too much yaar
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Hey

Haven't watched the epi yet. But yeah Mr Siddiqui has always been protective towards his daughter even though he doesn't put it in words. Its really good to see him there for his daughter during her tough phase.

he is protective over his daughter for good and bad reason too, one part genuine father's love and another part EGO...he wants his daughter to stay with him and make her realise that he was right and Zoya was wrong with her decision.

vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Best scene today...Papa Hooda...he concerned for Aditya🤣 where is the OSCAR award
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yep! that reality check was the best scene today.. sometimes people need to be confronted in order to realize their real emotions.. in a way, Zo helped Adi :)
this is gonna be an intense couple.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you...that airport scene was the scene of the day for me too! Aditya and Zoya both unknowingly made each other realize their inner emotions! Jen's voice modulation was just too perfect! Dialogue delivery has always been one of her strongest points...her voice was soft, broken at places and had childlike innocence!
and of course, Harshad was amazing too!

I am back to IF after sooo long and I couldn't have been happier to see these two work together...Although I don't consider myself a fan of any celeb other than Jennifer Winget, I have watched Harshad's scenes in bits and pieces and he has always been an amazing actor, and it was always on my wishlist to see Jenny and Harshad together in a show and finally my wish has been fulfilled! and on top of it, it is airing on a good/popular channel!
silky_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res😉

Unres

Mine was Adi is in all his know-it-all gloryas a pi;ot and By God he looks smokin hot in the uniform 😳
Edited by silky_harshad - 6 years ago
664269 thumbnail
Yes the AdiYa scene was the best one .. That scene has saddened me, zoya's words for Adi were true, and he needed to face the truth.. But there was this man with an external personality of steel and bitterness who does not look sad or regret anything that has happened with him, and suddenly a stranger gives him a reality check that there is no use of mocking her love for Yash because he himself is also in the same boat of losing his dear spouse.

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pearl100

Hey

Agreed. No matter his ulterior motives zo needed someone to be her strength right now. Loved the way he said "abbu aa gaye hai beta