PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
cant wait to see office romance. fingers crossed
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Iamcute09

Yes true that. And well maybe cliche but they have to make them meet regularly in order to develop something btwn them so lets jus wait to open a story
Btw anybody noticed that adi was suppose to fly for dubai.
But he was flying domestic flight to delhi or dehradoon i mean zoyas flight.
P.s: there are no direct flight to mussori so.

Yeah their meetings are going to be a regular thing now...like Z says "Destiny wants to make them meet again and again"

Originally posted by: Limerence

Don't mind but becoming a businessman is really to illogical ...really loved that Adi is captain and admired him so much for that and suddenly I mean so basic plot because in every second story we find this thing only ...Its really not up to my level of taste...

If Cvs wanna show them against or with each other there can another ways ...
For God sake who is businessman in Adi's family till yet
Mr. Hooda is Justic
Mrs. Hooda ...I think Housewife
Adi's brother is lawyer
Wife was Some artist like she talked about exhibition

Then from where this business came suddenly in view
and no doubt Dear Cvs Adi is non-medical student and he became pilot so business is not nearby him and suddenly he jumped in business .

Kuch different hi le aate wahi gisa pita way to make leads with each other

But no offence I hope Cvs give clear picture of everything

I am also hoping that cv will make things clear in next week.

Originally posted by: pearl100

They haven't really shown his occupation I guess. There is a point though Adi's brother won't go against his dad at any cost. If his father is against Aditya taking over Yash's business then he has to help himself somehow.

Mr. Hooda won't be against taking over Yash's business. I don't think Mr. Hooda is pleased with Aditya being a pilot.

Originally posted by: Carmilla

I find it entirely stupid and completely illogical that Adi can run a business without business education. Aviation degrees have nothing to do with business. A professional pilot can not run a business successfully. What is this bull shit that keeps happening with each and every single Indian tv shows where hero leaves his own unique profession to become a business man overnight ??? On top of that heroine end up working in the same office so that they can play office romance , which has been done to death in so many shows !! It beats me how one can just leave his own profession to join a completely different one just like that !! Lol, I think I was too quick to praise this show . I was overjoyed to see a pilot in the hero but alas my happiness seems to be short lived.

Disappointed!

The male lead can only become financially rich by becoming a businessman and being rich is necessary for plotline I guss.
Let's see how cv will explain things.
May be Aditya just want to destroy Yash's business.
You don't need a business degree if your intention is ruining a business.

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Nooo nahiii anything but boss-secretary. Love-hate torture we have seen it numerous times onscreen like in IPK and Geet

Hello Sameer.
I don't think Zoya will be a secretary more like she will be some kinds of partner.
Let's hope we will see something different in next week.

Originally posted by: mira

Agree with your post ... they will work together and although I am a big fan of office romance, It will be disappointing if they change our pilot into the usual businessman :P

Being a businessman is boaring, I can tell that from my personal experience.

I hope we will see something different in Aditya

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

I think it's justified .. zoya has all the rights to save her useless husband's business and Aditya has the power and guts to be practical and show zoya that she's wrong to surrender hersekf abd worship yash as neither yash nor his family has acknowledged Zoya's love for them.

Office romance was best shown in kahin toh hoga, and as HarshJen have a cracking chemistry so i am sure the upcoming episodes will be intense.

Let's hope we will see some kind of chemistry between them in office.

Originally posted by: Iamcute09

Haha yes anything can happen in indian tv. I think pooja and yash were working together or something...
As yashs business goes to zoya same for adi gets pooojas share.
Adis family is in law his father is a judge and bro lawyer.
Zoyas father though seems a business man and more rich than yash.
We also sees what went wrong partly in yash zoyas relationship. But i think whatever comes if pooja was involved with yash i wont able to forgive her as she knows adi too much to decide to get married or atleast cheat. She was his best friend. But alas

Yes, Adi can get business share from Pooja.
Pooja was a secret business woman.

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I think we should not decide based on precap.. but yeah if he turns businessman they better give a proper justification.. I really want to see him as pilot only.

As a poster mentioned earlier that, Adi can inherit business share from Pooja.