Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Agree with your post ... they will work together and although I am a big fan of office romance, It will be disappointing if they change our pilot into the usual businessman :P
664269 thumbnail
I think it's justified .. zoya has all the rights to save her useless husband's business and Aditya has the power and guts to be practical and show zoya that she's wrong to surrender hersekf abd worship yash as neither yash nor his family has acknowledged Zoya's love for them.
Office romance was best shown in kahin toh hoga, and as HarshJen have a cracking chemistry so i am sure the upcoming episodes will be intense.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seeing the plane accident that almost could have happened, Adi won't be allowed to fly for some while... I guess 6 months. So I guess this will give Adi time to do something else. Plus, I guess both Adi and Zoya should have some common meeting point.
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mijanur

In Indian Tv you can suddenly become a businessman without any business education and quickly become rich by beating established businessmen.
I think Adi has some education in business or he has some basic idea as his whole family are involved in business.

Haha yes anything can happen in indian tv. I think pooja and yash were working together or something...
As yashs business goes to zoya same for adi gets pooojas share.
Adis family is in law his father is a judge and bro lawyer.
Zoyas father though seems a business man and more rich than yash.
We also sees what went wrong partly in yash zoyas relationship. But i think whatever comes if pooja was involved with yash i wont able to forgive her as she knows adi too much to decide to get married or atleast cheat. She was his best friend. But alas
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I think we should not decide based on precap.. but yeah if he turns businessman they better give a proper justification.. I really want to see him as pilot only.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think your onto something, he is grounded from flying for 6 months, his family is rich and we will have to wait and see how it builds up towards Adi taking over the business, its not only Adi's direction that has changed, but zoya also, i forsee how coming out of her shell and starting to fight, growing up and possibly becoming a business women eventually. im looking forward to the journey. and i super excited at the turn of event, this whole week i enjoyed the eps but it was hella sad as well,plus in this way zoya and Adi are both being distracted by each other, they have become each others anchor without realising it or else they would have been all alone dealing with this situation.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
well.. i just noticed in precap- there is a pic of yash and pooja as award winner in grocery store.. and maybe Zoya will support Yash.. that might be the reason for Adi's wrath breaks yash's photo frame
Edited by DiscoDhokla - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah waise bhi like the boss said, test fail hua toh aditya 6 months fly nhi kar sakega...well he passed the test, but failed to fly in real

so i guess for 6 months he has no job, so he might buy shares and try his hand at business
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Yeah waise bhi like the boss said, test fail hua toh aditya 6 months fly nhi kar sakega...well he passed the test, but failed to fly in real

so i guess for 6 months he has no job, so he might buy shares and try his hand at business

Yes true that. And well maybe cliche but they have to make them meet regularly in order to develop something btwn them so lets jus wait to open a story
Btw anybody noticed that adi was suppose to fly for dubai.
But he was flying domestic flight to delhi or dehradoon i mean zoyas flight.
P.s: there are no direct flight to mussori so.

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

well.. i just noticed in precap- there is a pic of yash and pooja as award winner in grocery store.. and maybe Zoya will support Yash.. that might be the reason for Adi's wrath breaks yash's photo frame

mm interesting, yash and pooja were doing something or many things in mumbai, we will find out slowly as the story unfolds. i wonder what Adi will do with the business and what zoya will do, is she just gonna work there or is she going to try to take the company back, i would actually really like that, if she eventually did, we dont know how and why Adi even gets the company and what his goal is, we know he wants to make zoya's life a living hell but what brought him from feeling pity for her to hating her, is it what she said in ep 5 at the airport or are we gonna see more. there are lots of routes to take within this setting for the tracks and characters. good observation, i think we will get one trying to prove the other wrong and stay steadfast in their belief or lack of therefore in their partners