Episode 5: 'Kyunki Aap Aaj Bhi Unsey Bepannaah Mohabbat Karte Hai

Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
So today's episode concluded the first week of Bepannaah.
And what an explosive conclusion!

Starting right from Yash's sister's fired up rants to Aditya's breakdown (Finally!)

Par ye Yash ki behen Zoya ko kyun itna despise karti hai? Just because she didn't live with them?
Mamla abhi bhi poora clear nahin hai.
And where is Yash ke papa?

Aur yeh Pooja ki mom Hooda's ke saath kyun rehti hai. During the first episode maine socha tha ki maybe ayi hui hai Pooja ko see off karne to Chennai. But she toh lives with them. Again, where is Pooja ke papa?

And today finally we got to see Adi breaking down. Zoya saw right through his act and conveyed it to him in so many words. And it got to him. Which maybe symbolic of the fact that now it is only Zoya who can understand and handle him the best. That kind of sets the path for the future as well.

Par yeh show waaley bade chalak hai. Monday se lekar aaj tak precap same hi dikhaye. Har roz me yahi sochti rehti hoon ki precap ka scene kab ayega?! Ab toh next week hi dekhne ko milega!

Now that Zoya will live in Mumbai and Aditya will "own her"!!
Yeh toh har roz milengey and kahaani finally shuru hogi.

Can't wait for Monday!

P.S. - Ek baat batao. Yeh Mussorie aur Mumbai kya 5 minute ki doori pe hai? Zoya phone karke roi, Abbu bole main aa raha hoon. Zoya room se nikalke nichey ayi, pen uthai, aur Abbu aa gaye?😆
Yeh kya kisi parallel world me rehtey hai jahan time ke rules alag hai? 😆
Edited by Mishti_94 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even I thought how come Zoya' s dad reached so fast maybe v have to conclude that there was few hours of time since Mahi asked to transfer property papers to her name the lawyer need time to make papers right? By that time Abbu reached by using an emergency flight
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Even I thought how come Zoya' s dad reached so fast maybe v have to conclude that there was few hours of time since Mahi asked to transfer property papers to her name the lawyer need time to make papers right? By that time Abbu reached by using an emergency flight

Could definitely be that!😆

Originally posted by: Mishti_94

So today's episode concluded the first week of Bepannaah.

And what an explosive conclusion!

Starting right from Yash's sister's fired up rants to Aditya's breakdown (Finally!)

Par ye Yash ki behen Zoya ko kyun itna despise karti hai? Just because she didn't live with them?
Mamla abhi bhi poora clear nahin hai.
And where is Yash ke papa?

Aur yeh Pooja ki mom Hooda's ke saath kyun rehti hai. During the first episode maine socha tha ki maybe ayi hui hai Pooja ko see off karne to Chennai. But she toh lives with them. Again, where is Pooja ke papa?

And today finally we got to see Adi breaking down. Zoya saw right through his act and conveyed it to him in so many words. And it got to him. Which maybe symbolic of the fact that now it is only Zoya who can understand and handle him the best. That kind of sets the path for the future as well.

Par yeh show waaley bade chalak hai. Monday se lekar aaj tak precap same hi dikhaye. Har roz me yahi sochti rehti hoon ki precap ka scene kab ayega?! Ab toh next week hi dekhne ko milega!

Now that Zoya will live in Mumbai and Aditya will "own her"!!
Yeh toh har roz milengey and kahaani finally shuru hogi.

Can't wait for Monday!

P.S. - Ek baat batao. Yeh Mussorie aur Mumbai kya 5 minute ki doori pe hai? Zoya phone karke roi, Abbu bole main aa raha hoon. Zoya room se nikalke nichey ayi, pen uthai, aur Abbu aa gaye?😆
Yeh kya kisi parallel world me rehtey hai jahan time ke rules alag hai? 😆

May be Mr. Siddiqi had a secret privet jet which fly at the speed of 10000 km/hr.😆
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I was totally irritated with Mahi from the moment she appeared but after today's scene with Zoya her Abbu & Mahi I feel there is more to her character she is just not a typical vamp (Maybe I could be wrong) what I felt was Yash's family was made believed that he was staying back in Mussouri as Zoya doesn't want to move to Mumbai he was working hard to provide Zoya a comfortable lifestyle. Yash so busy with his work & Zoya he never took up his responsiblity towards his family. So I feel Mahi has to take up the responsibility of her mom & her house. Taking up such a huge responsibility even when she had a brother who was successful in his life but didn't care to look after them & left everything over Mahi makes her frustrated & furious towards Zoya but that still that doesn't give her right to behave the way she does to Zoya I am glad Siddiqi did point out about it in front of her even more interesting she clearly said I am not princess who has s father or brother or husband who can stand for me I am all alone have to fight myself that clearly shows she was fighting for building up a life when her brother went away. Now that Zoya is going to stay with them I feel v could c more about her character I seriously felt today she as a character has depth & layers if makers want they can explore & if they do she will make an awesome character in future
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

May be Mr. Siddiqi had a secret privet jet which fly at the speed of 10000 km/hr.😆

Hahaha

Word Count: 1

Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

I was totally irritated with Mahi from the moment she appeared but after today's scene with Zoya her Abbu & Mahi I feel there is more to her character she is just not a typical vamp (Maybe I could be wrong) what I felt was Yash's family was made believed that he was staying back in Mussouri as Zoya doesn't want to move to Mumbai he was working hard to provide Zoya a comfortable lifestyle. Yash so busy with his work & Zoya he never took up his responsiblity towards his family. So I feel Mahi has to take up the responsibility of her mom & her house. Taking up such a huge responsibility even when she had a brother who was successful in his life but didn't care to look after them & left everything over Mahi makes her frustrated & furious towards Zoya but that still that doesn't give her right to behave the way she does to Zoya I am glad Siddiqi did point out about it in front of her even more interesting she clearly said I am not princess who has s father or brother or husband who can stand for me I am all alone have to fight myself that clearly shows she was fighting for building up a life when her brother went away. Now that Zoya is going to stay with them I feel v could c more about her character I seriously felt today she as a character has depth & layers if makers want they can explore & if they do she will make an awesome character in future

That's actually true!
Your intuition is correct.
Mahi is indeed a character with layers.
And maybe we'll get to know about her as the story progresses.
mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post :)
When they showed the promo of holding hands, i thought why spoil such a huge suspense right away ... but now I totally get it... first episode it self set the stage too well...waiting for Monday

And Mahi is interesting ... irritating too but the actress is good... Infact I loved the whole cast... and the ascetics and the pace and dialogues ... totally excited!!

PS: I am Mira...old to IF, new to this forum :)
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mira

Nice post :)

When they showed the promo of holding hands, i thought why spoil such a huge suspense right away ... but now I totally get it... first episode it self set the stage too well...waiting for Monday

And Mahi is interesting ... irritating too but the actress is good... Infact I loved the whole cast... and the ascetics and the pace and dialogues ... totally excited!!

PS: I am Mira...old to IF, new to this forum :)

Me too!
They've chosen the cast well.
Hi Mira!
Nice to meet you!
I'm Mishti.😃
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The way zoya ke abbu flew down in seconds... I thought he owns a private jet🤣