Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Patidev ki yaadein! 😆

Also im sure she was secretly like "Plane se toh bach gaye hum" 😆

@bold 🤣

Word Count: 1

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

😆😉 Even in that scene where she runs home on their anniversary and imagines yash being back from the dead to cut the cake...
i bet secretly she must be like "Chalo ab cake me akeli khaungi" 😆

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

😆😉 Even in that scene where she runs home on their anniversary and imagines yash being back from the dead to cut the cake...
i bet secretly she must be like "Chalo ab cake me akeli khaungi" 😆

Maybe she ran home just for the cake 🤣 cake> everything 🤣
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Maybe she ran home just for the cake 🤣 cake> everything 🤣

OF course, cake is bae 😆
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she just wanted 2 see yashs room she doesn't wish 2 stay there
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

I think Zoya is from a more well-off family than Yash so I do not think his family thinks she wants money/property but they do think she made him spend money. She had a better life at her father's so his menial property may mean nothing to her. Let's see what her father's lawyers say.

The family's anger is justified in not letting her inside the house but his sister basically treated her like shit in all other scenes. They must have done khit-phit against her while he was alive itself. That itself would have driven a person crazy.

But ill-treating someone because she refused to live with them? Zo has not spoken 1 harsh word to them so far which means that she did not in the past either. So their boy traveling here and there is their problem? That's just stupid! Shows what a control freak they are! Arey! Shaadi ho gayo to let him be happy in his life! Geez!! See! The whole thought is bahu is supposed to be at their service, whereas you have your own daughter who could take care of you. But no! Bahu se hi seva karaani hai.

I tend to agree
Its the children's duty to look after their own parents ... Madhu Arora should have trained her own son with such sanskaar .. Its Yash and Madhu who failed in their duties .
Like you said... you have your grown up healthy daughter ...but she is spared only Bahu se seva karwani zaroori hai 😡 .
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanju_

Zoya didn't want to stay at Yash's house (at least not, going by today's episode)...she just wanted to be at Yash's room for some time to have some more memories of him.

Exactly...she said that she wants to stay in his room for sometime.