Why does Zoya want to stay in Yash's house?

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I know Yash's family's behavior towards Zoya is wrong. They are way too rude and insulting towards her.

But my question is why does Zoya want to live in Yash's house in Mumbai when she never stayed with him there when he was alive?

In the 1st episode itself, we saw that Zoya was staying in another house in Mussoorie with Yash visiting her every weekend. She said that Yash adjusted with her because she doesn't like big metros like Mumbai.

In these 5 years, she never visited her in-laws in Mumbai. It's always Yash who had to visit her in Mussoorie.

Don't u think Yash's mother's and sister's anger is justified in this regard? After marriage, she has responsibilities towards Yash's family too which she didn't fulfill. Now if suddenly, after Yash's death, she says she wants to stay in Yash's house then obviously they will not accept her.

Mahi was wrong in not letting her attend Yash's funeral. Mahi was wrong in snatching her mangalsutra. As his wife, Zoya had right to attend Yash's funeral. But after his right, Zoya has no right to stay in his house specially when she never fulfilled any of her duties towards his family.

Anybody will think she wants Yash's property that's why she has come to Mumbai. I feel Zoya should return to Mussoorie and stay in hers and Yash's house rather than stay in Mumbai.

This is solely my opinion. My post is not intended to bash Zoya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
According to Zoya Yash stayed 4 days in Missouri & 3 days in Mumbai but according to Mahi Yash never looked after them because they felt he was trying hard to provide Zoya a comfortable life style so there is something a miss where did Yash go all the 3 days in a week when he was in Mumbai? I still remember when Mahi was introduced how furious she sounded when she heard Zoya's voice in Yash's mobile she even asked should I get your permission to talk to my brother? I am really why all this 5 yrs Yash didn't try to mend the relationship between his wife & family? Why he himself stayed away from his family even when he visited the city where his sister & mother stayed alone? Where did his money went if he was not spending on Zoya nor in his family? I feel Mahi was more frustrated with Yash as she had to take up the responsibility of herself & her mom while his brother was so busy in his wife that still doesn't give the right for her from the way she behaves to Zoya. Coming too Zoya starting in Yash's home I feel she wanted to take yash's responsibility by taking care of his family & business. Obviously the Arora family will think she is after property but I feel eventually they will realise how good Zoya as a person is. Even if Yash died Zoya has all the right to stay back in his home as she was his legally wedded wife
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Zoya can be faulted for not staying with in-laws. Lots of couples stay on their own away from both sets of parents. Ultimately, it was the couple's decision and if Yash was ok with it then Zoya cannot be blamed.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zoya didn't want to stay at Yash's house (at least not, going by today's episode)...she just wanted to be at Yash's room for some time to have some more memories of him.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even i don't get it. Her hubby faced d probm of travelling n still she preferred to stay in Mussorie n now wn he is gone, she wants to stay in Mumbai n dt too at her in laws place. Acc to her she got a sign n Yash wanted it, weird logics in tv shows, just to show d leads nearby.
Acc to Yash's sister, he never visited or took care of dm, so she has d right to b angry, but her anger is misplaced, coz it is Yash who looks dubious, rather than Zoya.
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I don't think Zoya can be faulted for not staying with in-laws. Lots of couples stay on their own away from both sets of parents. Ultimately, it was the couple's decision and if Yash was ok with it then Zoya cannot be blamed.

Amen ! I hated Mahi today ! Whatever her frustrations were blaming Zoya is wrong!
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I do not think Zoya has any responsibilities, in regards to care for Yash's family. I understand many Desi families are still stuck in their ancient thinking that the girl aka "bahu" is suppose to look after the husband's parents. But technically, she has a right to say no, if she chooses to.

Most woman that do it or are still doing it, are ingrained to think that way or are simply doing it out of empathy. In this case, Zoya gave her hundred percent to Yash and it is not like Yash blamed her for not caring, for his parents. They both came to a mutual understanding as two adults.

And as for Zoya not going back, I feel, she should stay back with the family and work on re-building that business which is drowning in loans. Of course, her character also has flaws for blindly trusting her husband and being a little foolish. But she needs to learn things on her own and build her own identity. It seems like she had nothing going for her, except for just being known as Yash's wife.

Edited by halifax004 - 6 years ago
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the reason why she didnt stay in mumbai was because one she had fear of flying so im sure she wouldnt want to fly any where in the first place unless she was made to and also because she doesnt like the big city and likes mousserri more along with the fact she is quite sheltered and that's where her dad and fam stays. plus she just wanted to spend a little time in yash room with his memories now whatever Adi said got to her and she wants to stay for Yash's sake/memory and not run away. mahi is quite brutal but some of the things she said werent wrong either, im sure yash so always so busy trying to live up to zoya and her father that he ended up neglecting his mum and sister in the process trying to keep his business afloat.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Zoya is from a more well-off family than Yash so I do not think his family thinks she wants money/property but they do think she made him spend money. She had a better life at her father's so his menial property may mean nothing to her. Let's see what her father's lawyers say.

The family's anger is justified in not letting her inside the house but his sister basically treated her like shit in all other scenes. They must have done khit-phit against her while he was alive itself. That itself would have driven a person crazy.

But ill-treating someone because she refused to live with them? Zo has not spoken 1 harsh word to them so far which means that she did not in the past either. So their boy traveling here and there is their problem? That's just stupid! Shows what a control freak they are! Arey! Shaadi ho gayo to let him be happy in his life! Geez!! See! The whole thought is bahu is supposed to be at their service, whereas you have your own daughter who could take care of you. But no! Bahu se hi seva karaani hai.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Patidev ki yaadein! 😆

Also im sure she was secretly like "Plane se toh bach gaye hum" 😆