Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Sounds logical vandy.

Yash definitely did not love zoya, supposing he cheated on her with pooja...so her financial status might have attracted him to her...

I also think so
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Ara-

I don't think Puja ki family is rich per se. Her mom lives with Harshad character, no?

Yea but puja has all of aditya's money😆
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Sounds logical vandy.

Yash definitely did not love zoya, supposing he cheated on her with pooja...so her financial status might have attracted him to her...

Thats what I'm saying...Yash could be a good digger
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

Well, the show just started so its hard to predict anything.But what i think is that there is no affair between the 2 and the accident was caused by mahi and mr huda for monetary benefit or something else.Or maybe the spouses uncovered a dark secret.

Mr hooda doesn't look the kind who needs monetary benefit 😆

And mahi loves her bro too much that she would harm him...
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

i don't think so vandy.

yash cant be that mean he loved zoya forsure.
still i feel pooja-adi never were involved .
yash might have finicial problems for sure that phone was that and pooja is already rich .
may be they were just friends who shared there secrets or accidentally met and died in the accident .
i think may be some one killed them .
so many things ..diary missing ,mr hooda searching the diary and zoya father car had a dent and yash sister is ott and fishy ..
something happened that day for sure

I will still hold onto my opinion...
Yash is a gold digger😆

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

I think so too. Would be a plausible reason for the affair

Yupp ari...
The first and most plausible reason...Otherwise there was no need to show the families so rich
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

In case his business wasn't doing so well maybe there is a possibility that he did marry Zoya for money.

Yes pearl...
He thought Zoya's father would bail him out... But thay did not happen even after years of marriage so he thought of taking the other way out...
lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Probably...he would have married zoya for money...but I am sure about pooja...let's see whats in store for us
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiki15

From the little we've seen of Yash he didn't seem so concerned about money.

Kept his wife in a big house, had people to do work around the house, and was constantly flying back and forth to be with his wife. Surely if he married Zoya just for money, he wouldn't spend money like that?

There is also the possibility however that maybe Zoya's dad paid for everything secretly, and may be that's why he never approved of Yash?

If he was not concerned y forget an expensive gift for ur wife wen he bought a sootaputr for his gf😆
He invested money in the solitaire for puja coz he was getting g returns from her ... And I'm sure it was not just financially but physically too

As far as keeping in big house is concerned... He like a good businessman invested money in zoya initially so that he could look forward to the returns from her which sadly did not happen...

As I said above... He repeated the same procedure with puja

And I don't think Zoya's dad would do that... Anu help to yash would mean he was pushing zoya closer to yash... Which is something Zoya's father never wants
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: joysoflife

now I feel affair thing may not be true but yash might be doing some shaddy business

Yes... Shaddy business of luring rich females😆