Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ara-

Isn't Zoya family richer than Yash?

Zoya's family is much richer than Yash ..thats the main reason why Wasim disapproved of Yash as her pati

But am surprised yash did not share his financial troubles with the wife he loved so much ?? Strange !!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Requesting you to refrain from above ^ activities in future ^^
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Both helped each other to come out of that so called comfort bubble (what they thought). Good episode. But as usual zoya couldn't retort back to her former(I like to call so) in laws. So next step will be yash company take over by zoya. Will be waiting for Monday update. And yes thank you for live updates
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreedomOfSpeech

Both helped each other to come out of that so called comfort bubble (what they thought). Good episode. But as usual zoya couldn't retort back to her former(I like to call so) in laws. So next step will be yash company take over by zoya. Will be waiting for Monday update. And yes thank you for live updates

they projected Zoya to be the artistic types .๐Ÿ˜Š.. they have not mentioned her education yet ...๐Ÿ˜• now she wil have problems to get into the groove of running a company๐Ÿค” but why do all heroes only have to own companies ?? ๐Ÿค”is there no other occupation available in entire India ?? ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

they projected Zoya to be the artistic types .๐Ÿ˜Š.. they have not mentioned her education yet ...๐Ÿ˜• now she wil have problems to get into the groove of running a company๐Ÿค” but why do all heroes only have to own companies ?? ๐Ÿค”is there no other occupation available in entire India ?? ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hmm as he failed to fly, so as per story he won't be able to work as pilot for next 6 months. But I don't understand how come he will take over yash company. Because he is rich? Yes! About zoya like I told she was living in a bubble. Now it's time to break it and live her life. Let's wait and see how it turns. But please even I am not ready for same routine drama.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreedomOfSpeech

Hmm as he failed to fly, so as per story he won't be able to work as pilot for next 6 months. But I don't understand how come he will take over yash company. Because he is rich? Yes! About zoya like I told she was living in a bubble. Now it's time to break it and live her life. Let's wait and see how it turns. But please even I am not ready for same routine drama.

Yes how will the leads meet otherwise ,,, if he does not take over her company !!

Btw I dont want to see that same angry hateful boss and a bechari helpless beautiful heroine
I want this to be different !!
Do you think this will be different ?.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Omg omg hiii Sutapa!! ๐Ÿค—

Hello my buddy
So we meet again in this new forum ๐Ÿค—
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Seriously.. I was so happy when we were shown a lead as pilot.. but even after his ban is lifted we wont see him back as pilot.. he would be now a businessman ๐Ÿคข
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Hello my buddy
So we meet again in this new forum ๐Ÿค—

yayyy yayyy yayyy... so happy to see you again!!! ๐Ÿค—
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

yayyy yayyy yayyy... so happy to see you again!!! ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago