Aditya motivating zoya

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
The scene outside the samshan with Aditya and Zoya was so powerful.
I think the reason Adi keeps lashing out on Zoya is because she is the only reminder of Yash who took away his Pooja from him. And despite being so bitter about it Adi keeps taunting Zoya to provoke her to react. To accept the truth. To stand for herself. He even came in between zo's in laws and her.

With his past experience he has seen his mother be a doormat and take everything calmly. He doesn't want zo or anyone to go through the same and he keeps trying to bring her out of her shell. Just goes to show how deep down despite everything he really respects women . And also that in future Adi will play a major role in making Zoya independent 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I 100% agree with you baba!!!
Seriously, when the funeral scene was taking place, I was kinda mad at Adi for taunting Zoya so much..., but when I saw that he was indirectly trying to get her to take a stand against them, I was just like "My Adi baby never disappoints me!"😳😳
And when he intervened before Zoya's in-laws, the song "main hoon hero tera" was literally playing in my head!
I'm really waiting to see how AdiYa's relationship will progress...

P.S. What's your name??😳
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I completely agree and looking forward to this track!! Like he is against he is against his mother for being quiet about all the Injustice happening to her. He doesn't like women who stay quiet. He genuinely want zoya to take a stand because she trust Yash so much even after the affair fiasco and her in-laws treat her like trash. Cannot wait for Adi to bring the strength in zoya that she never knew she had
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agreed, Adi doesnt realise it but he will be a motivating factor/influence on Zoya becoming more independent and someone who stands up for herself. zoya might also remind him of his mum, who took everything lying down, silent and became a doormat and your right, pooja and yash are both not here anymore so who's the next best thing, that's zoya the wife of the man who his wife was having an affair with. im glad Adi came between zoya and her in laws without actually realising it, he was in a weird way standing against them because zoya wasnt saying anything. the more zoya interacts with Adi and his attidude towards her the more she will starting standing up for herself
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed zoya needs to be motivated..to have some self respect...to take a stand...

Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

The scene outside the samshan with Aditya and Zoya was so powerful.

I think the reason Adi keeps lashing out on Zoya is because she is the only reminder of Yash who took away his Pooja from him. And despite being so bitter about it Adi keeps taunting Zoya to provoke her to react. To accept the truth. To stand for herself. He even came in between zo's in laws and her.

With his past experience he has seen his mother be a doormat and take everything calmly. He doesn't want zo or anyone to go through the same and he keeps trying to bring her out of her shell. Just goes to show how deep down despite everything he really respects women . And also that in future Adi will play a major role in making Zoya independent 👏

Hi,
I was actually thinking of this exact same thing when I watched yesterday's episode. It is something I hope and wish for to happen. So far, their characters have been etched carefully, making sure that there are almost opposite of each other. She comes across as a timid, simple girl for whom her whole world was her husband. A girl who didn't want to fly to Paris even for her honeymoon. Whereas, he has been portrayed as a strong, willing to do anything kind of man who wants to fly to Paris at the spur of the moment to celebrate his wife's birthday. And yet, in one major aspect, they are almost identical...that is in their loyalty towards their spouses. While he was completely loyal towards his wife while she was alive, she displays that loyalty even after her husband's demise, irrespective of the fact that her husband was found clutching on to another woman's hand in death.
While it probably suited Yash's purposes to have a naive wife, I can absolutely see Adi pushing Zoya to be more self-reliant and not quite so naive, not because of any other reason, but, because he empathizes with her on some level. In his mind, both he and Zoya have been cheated and he identifies with her. He would try to force her to accept this as a fact even while her mind rebels against it. Isn't any rebellion the product of an independent mind?
Anyway, if it turns out that Yash and Puja were indeed having an affair(to be honest, their behavior in the first episode points to that) I hope Adi is going to be the one to keep her from breaking. Almost makes me wish Yash and Puja had been alive-just so Adi and Zoya could have had an outlet for their anger.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i think he lashes out at her bcz he doesnt want anyone to live in an illusion that they have not been cheated 🤔
.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And see that worked... She stayed back to 👎🏼 her in laws...😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CrazyNiru-

I 100% agree with you baba!!!

Seriously, when the funeral scene was taking place, I was kinda mad at Adi for taunting Zoya so much..., but when I saw that he was indirectly trying to get her to take a stand against them, I was just like "My Adi baby never disappoints me!"😳😳
And when he intervened before Zoya's in-laws, the song "main hoon hero tera" was literally playing in my head!
I'm really waiting to see how AdiYa's relationship will progress...

P.S. What's your name??😳

I am so proud of the entire funeral sequence honestly rarely do we see such entertainment in a funeral scene 🤣
Me too waiting to see their progress

I am ari :)
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I completely agree and looking forward to this track!! Like he is against he is against his mother for being quiet about all the Injustice happening to her. He doesn't like women who stay quiet. He genuinely want zoya to take a stand because she trust Yash so much even after the affair fiasco and her in-laws treat her like trash. Cannot wait for Adi to bring the strength in zoya that she never knew she had

Agreed he's a true feminist 😆 hates his mom cause she didn't stand against his dad and can't stand same thing happening to others 👏 Adi boy is gonna turn zos life around 😳