How Different Will Be Their Love, This Time Around?

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Question to all - And this has been bugging me for few hours now.
AdiYa already have shown that they are capable of commitment, solid and passionate love to their spouses. And they showed in epi 1, how they behave with their partners.

Now, that we know these 2 will end up with each other. How differently will they behave in love than the first time around? Will Zo still do the pottery thingy for Adi? Will Adi still, sleep late and behave childishly around Zo?

Eeesh!!! That will give me flashbacks of Yash and Pooja with them and that will be bad! How do you think they will be with each other? What could they do differently? Give me loads of ideas to mull over people. I need to get through the weekend after today's episode!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think both will change because of this experience and that will reflect in their relationships too. Maybe Zoya will compromise a bit and come out of Mussoorie, fly sometimes with Adi...and Adi will become more mature...try to take care of Zoya the way she takes care of him...
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: V4o9

Question to all - And this has been bugging me for few hours now.

AdiYa already have shown that they are capable of commitment, solid and passionate love to their spouses. And they showed in epi 1, how they behave with their partners.

Now, that we know these 2 will end up with each other. How differently will they behave in love than the first time around? Will Zo still do the pottery thingy for Adi? Will Adi still, sleep late and behave childishly around Zo?

Eeesh!!! That will give me flashbacks of Yash and Pooja with them and that will be bad! How do you think they will be with each other? What could they do differently? Give me loads of ideas to mull over people. I need to get through the weekend after today's episode!

@bold .. that is something to be shown in the episode when they finally accept each other wholeheartedly and come over their exes. 😳 and that will be a REALLY sweet thing to watch
and i personally think they should show this ... as the motive of the show is to move on like Jennifer said..
so it should also be shown that they need not change themselves by not doing things they used to do for their loved ones πŸ˜‰
They will take different approach this time as they will go through various struggle before becoming a couple and it will certainly change the way they see the world.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It won't be that easy since they both will be carrying a lot of baggage from their previous relationships. Atleast, it won't be good start... might take them a long while to heal and move on.
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

It won't be that easy since they both will be carrying a lot of baggage from their previous relationships. Atleast, it won't be good start... might take them a long while to heal and move on.

So after all that struggle, the bond that emerges will be a truly pure and unbreakable one😊
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They will try not to repeat their mistakes what they did with yash & pooja.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hard to imagine right now

but it'll be diff for sure...i mean both have had first loves, both have lost 1st loves, both have been cheated...so that'll affect their relation, maybe an understanding due to the common factor

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

They will try not to repeat their mistakes what they did with yash & pooja.

What i think is they will be themselves and wont change who they are. But the change brought about by their tragic circumstances cannot be avoided. And both will be stronger in their love for each other through that 1 experience that bound them. And they will be a perfect for or the other more than their partners were as they can love with a passion and commitment the previous 2 lacked.
Adi already had a strong, independent wife who took care of him. Zo isnt like that and if she changes that about herself she just becomes like Pooja which is not what will attract Adi in the first place. Zo had a hubby who did not treat her like an equal and more like a precious baby. Adi wants her to accept the betrayal same as he did and wants her to feel the pain same as he does.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago