Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
if someone would have complain at police station that both mother and daughter r not allowing. wife to attend funeral both would. have be in jail

I feel this all money matter both mother and daughter don't want Yash wife should take a penny from deceased husband property that is why all these drama
Edited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Az07

They r just too much. Can't bare them at all. Ok I get that they didn't like Zoya as yash's wife as she belonged other faith & for her Yash had to relocate from Mumbai but all this reasons doesn't serve them right to stop a wife from attending her husbands funeral. It was Yash who choose to relocate even though it was for Zoya, I mean she didn't put a gun on his head and forced him. Zoya might be a possessive wife but not a dominating wife. If Yash really wanted to be with his family he would have convinced & I am sure for Yash Zoya will do anything but Yash didn't convince her instead he went away from his family may be he was just looking a chance to escape from these two women. They just unbearable. I am touched by the trust & love Zoya has for Yash even after all this & I feel that is the strength of her character too but that doesn't mean that she has bare all the shit thrown by his family as adi said she should have replied back & fight for her rights

Exactly .If Yash wanted, he cud hv convinced Zoya to stay back in Mumbai and zoya can do anything for him. Looks like he himself wanted to escape them.
Which brings me to the question, A man who left everything, even his family for Zoya, Is it possible that he can cheat her? I still feel there is much more to the story . This story isn't a case of lead actors being cheated by their spouses

I dont know why but I don't feel Yash was cheating on zoya
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ssnehaaa

Exactly .If Yash wanted, he cud hv convinced Zoya to stay back in Mumbai and zoya can do anything for him. Looks like he himself wanted to escape them.
Which brings me to the question, A man who left everything, even his family for Zoya, Is it possible that he can cheat her? I still feel there is much more to the story . This story isn't a case of lead actors being cheated by their spouses

I dont know why but I don't feel Yash was cheating on zoya

Somewhere I too feel it's not what we see. There is more to it than shown. It looks like Yash too genuinely loved Zoya & coming from a middle class family he worked hard to achieve what he was now only for Zoya, there was something he was hiding from Zoya & have a gut feeling it's not an EMA maybe he was unwell he had some serious disease & was taking treatment and all his money was spent there & the ring he bought I feel could be for Mahi that ring is big for Zoya so how it could fit Pooja who is leaner than Zoya? He just gave to Zoya not wanting to hurt her? One more thing I noticed there is no mention about Yash's dad so as about Pooja's dad too. I feel somewhere this fact will be a turning point
May be Yash involved himself in some kind of illegal business.
Aroras on the other hand are disgusting human being.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree, Zoya's in-laws are very disgusting!