Yash Ki Disgusting Family!

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Someone really should point this out now!
There are many of us who feel we should not judge anyone as it is too early in the show! But the hatred from Yash's family to Zoya for known and maybe unknown reasons is hard to watch.

From what his sister says, she has a problem with Zoya making him spend money. His mother is upset Zoya loves the hills and separated her son from them. He had to travel between Mumbai and Zoya's place. When Yash told his mom about Zoya the first time, she had a feeling that Zoya will take him away from them and that is her reason for hatred? That woman needs a reality check. If your son is being kept happy, then that should be enough for any mother unless Yash pretended otherwise.

It does not look like Zoya used to fight them back in any way as she is too timid at least with them and Mahi would not have dared to pull her mangalsutra from her neck (Someone should have bitchslapped that woman for that atrocity!). Now, I am sure Yash was a cheater. With a mom and sister with these morals, bahut kum chance hai he will turn out any different!

I just think they are really poisonous!! They seem unaware that Yash was cheating. So the entire venom spewing plot should have some reason. There are only 2 ways - When they know their boy is a scumbag, they may try to understand Zoya better. Or they may try to hurt her and Aditya will be the one to either protect her/give her strength to fight back for justice once.

I want them to learn a lesson!!! A hard lesson!!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I completely agree! They're so disgusting ugh I kinda wish Zoya were like Maya in that moment and murdered them all in cold blood - Maya style 🤣

But yeah the more they show his family the more his cheating is apparent.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The way behaved with Zoya, I guess she could have legally challenged them.😆.. I don't know anything about law in this regard, but who can keep away a wife from the funeral of her husband..😲 Had she asserted herself, I don't think they would have even been able to take away Yash's body from the hospital.. 😲
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
what is we are seeing now and what little we know of Adi.. he will make zoya fight for her self respect (he is already asking her to do so) but in future he might be her strength and she may learn to fight back for herself.. and she will rediscover herself in the process...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

what is we are seeing now and what little we know of Adi.. he will make zoya fight for her self respect (he is already asking her to do so) but in future he might be her strength and she may learn to fight back for herself.. and she will rediscover herself in the process...

That't what I hope so too, Adi will give Zoya the strength to fight back😳 but I do wish they would tone down Zoya's becharapan it's too typical and it doesn't make her any different from other soap leads
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi and yash's mom were seriously getting on my nerves.

Not allowing zoya to be at the funeral was plain cruel.

Being women, being humans, they had no humanity...

I liked how adi told zoya to have some self respect...i think she badly needed that...

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They r just too much. Can't bare them at all. Ok I get that they didn't like Zoya as yash's wife as she belonged other faith & for her Yash had to relocate from Mumbai but all this reasons doesn't serve them right to stop a wife from attending her husbands funeral. It was Yash who choose to relocate even though it was for Zoya, I mean she didn't put a gun on his head and forced him. Zoya might be a possessive wife but not a dominating wife. If Yash really wanted to be with his family he would have convinced & I am sure for Yash Zoya will do anything but Yash didn't convince her instead he went away from his family may be he was just looking a chance to escape from these two women. They just unbearable. I am touched by the trust & love Zoya has for Yash even after all this & I feel that is the strength of her character too but that doesn't mean that she has bare all the shit thrown by his family as adi said she should have replied back & fight for her rights
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yashs sis is too much I am sure yash lied 2 them regarding zoya like spending money not giving them time etc it' s increasing doubts on yash
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I already hate them so much and I know both the ladies are gonna create lot of problems later on in Zoya's life. I just hope Zoya doesn't meek down again and should foght them back
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

That't what I hope so too, Adi will give Zoya the strength to fight back😳 but I do wish they would tone down Zoya's becharapan it's too typical and it doesn't make her any different from other soap leads

I am expecting a big transformation in zoya via Adi.