Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vj3072

Gals trust me even i don't want kitchen drama...but if no drama than show will end 6 months what else to show unless my sexy Hooda Papaji love story with Pooja mommy🤣

ok so I wasn't the only one who thought Papa Hooda could have cheated with Pooja's mom lolol
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Ye toh hona hi tha😆

haan ji but for some reason I thought Mahi and Arjun would get paired in the beginning cause I totally forgot about Noor. But these two look adorbs
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

haan ji but for some reason I thought Mahi and Arjun would get paired in the beginning cause I totally forgot about Noor. But these two look adorbs

Oh dear I hope he does not end up with Mahi. Not a match at all
Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know this was coming...but don't worry😉Arjun will end up marrying Mahi...for story to move on...Aditya will marry Zoya ...so Mahi with Arjun just to torture Zoya😭 it will be like u kill my brother and now with another guy having fun and we will be like🤓

NAHIIINNN... Plz...

This is torturing just to read, agar dekhna pada tho😭😭😭

If this happens down the lane, I won't quit the show... just that my episodes will be a really short. Zoya-Adi-And done. Baki sab jao FF button ke neeche...

#PEACE
Edited by Indiyan - 6 years ago
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They'll make such a cute pair ❤️
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I know this was coming...but don't worry😉Arjun will end up marrying Mahi...for story to move on...Aditya will marry Zoya ...so Mahi with Arjun just to torture Zoya😭 it will be like u kill my brother and now with another guy having fun and we will be like🤓

I hope tht at least they keep this show faarrr away from these kitchen politics...we hv plenty of them already.
Just imagine Arjun and Noor falling for each other which I truly hope and both AdiYa opposing it !! Even this track will give enough family drama

But there can be a possibility...coz now tht Adi has taken over Yash business, Mahi might opt completely for the revenge part by trying to get close to Arjun. With these shows one never knows...
Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago