Arjun and Noor on Insta (side story?)

3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So I found this on the instagrams of the actors who play Arjun (Aditya's brother) and Noor (Zoya's sister)
What do you guys think? They have their own story line on the side possibly, or bring AdiYa together?

Edited by 3dancelover - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The glasses make them look so nerdy and that makes them so much cuter! I love it!
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know this was coming...but don't worry😉Arjun will end up marrying Mahi...for story to move on...Aditya will marry Zoya ...so Mahi with Arjun just to torture Zoya😭 it will be like u kill my brother and now with another guy having fun and we will be like🤓
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They both look so nerdy in first pic adorable 😳
I like their pair..very cute and adorable 😊

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

I know this was coming...but don't worry😉Arjun will end up marrying Mahi...for story to move on...Aditya will marry Zoya ...so Mahi with Arjun just to torture Zoya😭 it will be like u kill my brother and now with another guy having fun and we will be like🤓

Oh nooo 😕

I don't want Arjun to marry Mahi coz then the show will revolve around Mahi torturing Zoya...Don't want to see kitchen politics of jethani devrani here 😕

I prefer Arjun and Noor

😃
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

that day i will stop watching the show too!
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anshvi

Oh nooo 😕

I don't want Arjun to marry Mahi coz then the show will revolve around Mahi torturing Zoya...Don't want to see kitchen politics of jethani devrani here 😕

I prefer Arjun and Noor

😃

100% agree!! 😃 The day they start showing devrani jethani drama, i will stop watching...
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

100% agree!! 😃 The day they start showing devrani jethani drama, i will stop watching...

Same here...the day kitchen politics starts will be the day I will stop watching
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gals trust me even i don't want kitchen drama...but if no drama than show will end 6 months what else to show unless my sexy Hooda Papaji love story with Pooja mommy🤣
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

no no lets hope not, i hate her. Her insta on a post she said she is playing a negative lead. IDK if she is negative lead material I guess we will see. Also idk if Mahi and Arjun will marry because her brother had an affair with his bhabhi idk if Adi will be ok with that. And she doesn't want to see Zoya again so don't think she would purposefully marry into her life, torture her another way? yeah thats a possibility tho