Couple of thoughts

Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys, am new here 😊 .. but again for a 4 day old show and forum, I dont know what 'new" means.. πŸ˜ƒ
A couple of thoughts struck me and sharing it

1. Aditya's take on Zoya - I did read several posts here about the dynamics of AdiYa and esp. of Aditya wanting to break that wall of Zoya and her unwavering trust in her husband.. make her see the truth of his actions.. how Aditya taunted her today about these very things..

But my question is - Is he subconsciously shaken by the fact that somebody could betray this 'sundar' girl, as he ofcourse references her today? He tries to probe deeper,asking Zoya, about the reasons as to why she faces the wrath of her in laws.. and even goes to extent of insinuating that maybe she wasnt "hot" enough that her husband strayed. Everytime Aditya sees Zoya, perhaps he sees that she is the opposite of Pooja in her unwavering devotion and love for her husband.. and with such a wife, what could have made her husband betray her? Is that what it is?

2. The easy level of comfort and familiarity between AdiYa, atleast more so from Aditya's side. He has been very comfortable with her, there is a sense of familiar between them.. he doesnt treat her like a stranger. Zoya atleast in her demeanour has him at a distance.. Meanwhile Aditya is treating her like someone who he knows closely.. no sense of hesitation.. no holds barred.. Is it Aditya's general personality or only with Zoya?

Do share your PoV 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Unknowingly he has formed some kind of connection with Zoya. Moreover she is in d same boat as him, tho she is unwilling to accept it. I love ur first point.
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Unknowingly he has formed some kind of connection with Zoya. Moreover she is in d same boat as him, tho she is unwilling to accept it. I love ur first point.

@bold - thank you!

We still dont know the truth.. am with zoya on this. We dont know about the cheating..

982283 thumbnail
Maybe he subconsciously feels an empathetic connection towards her because she was also cheated like him. He gets mad when she doesn't accept it because it reminds him of the way his mother dealt with infidelity. I do feel empathy might be hidden in his heart somewhere as he always encourages her to stand up for herself and move on from her cheating husband.
Edited by grumpydwarf - 6 years ago
For Aditya tolerating a sin is unacceptable
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

For Aditya tolerating a sin is unacceptable

I think how Harshad described his character in the initial interviews is spot on. He sees the world in black and white.
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Santiago24

Guys, am new here😊.. but again for a 4 day old show and forum, I dont know what 'new" means..πŸ˜ƒ

1. Aditya's take on Zoya - I did read several posts here about the dynamics of AdiYa and esp. of Aditya wanting to break that wall of Zoya and her unwavering trust in her husband.. make her see the truth of his actions.. how Aditya taunted her today about these very things..

But my question is - Is he subconsciously shaken by the fact that somebody could betray this 'sundar' girl, as he ofcourse references her today? He tries to probe deeper,asking Zoya, about the reasons as to why she faces the wrath of her in laws.. and even goes to extent of insinuating that maybe she wasnt "hot" enough that her husband strayed. Everytime Aditya sees Zoya, perhaps he sees that she is the opposite of Pooja in her unwavering devotion and love for her husband.. and with such a wife, what could have made her husband betray her? Is that what it is?

2. The easy level of comfort and familiarity between AdiYa, atleast more so from Aditya's side. He has been very comfortable with her, there is a sense of familiar between them.. he doesnt treat her like a stranger. Zoya atleast in her demeanour has him at a distance.. Meanwhile Aditya is treating her like someone who he knows closely.. no sense of hesitation.. no holds barred.. Is it Aditya's general personality or only with Zoya?

Do share your PoV😊

Hi Sweetie first of all Amazing topic wonderfully written!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ now as for my point of view I totally agree with you in the sense of how Aditya is behaving with Zoya. I feel he hates the fact she is so innocent and bholi that her husband can do no wrong. I think this is because he probably see's his mother's past when he looks at her. How his father cheated his mother and how zoya's husband cheated her. Also the fact that she was a good daughter in law yet her in laws never accepted her she still is respecting the rishta that was made and there because of yash. He feels she somehow needs to face the fact that neither did her husband value her nor her in laws .

When it comes to Aditya I feel whenever he sees the innocent or foolish Zoya it hurts him even more because he never wanted to ever become like his father and he did his best to be a loving loyal husband. So when he realized from what he saw at the time of the accident and seeing Zoya he feels that polkas betray is even worse. Not only she didn't value him as a husband or a friend but disrespected the whole institution of marriage their marriage and zoyas. I feel he blames his wife definitely but is utterly disgusted by how zoyas husband was just like his father . He wants to hate zoya but yet he feels for her.
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santiago24

Guys, am new here 😊 .. but again for a 4 day old show and forum, I dont know what 'new" means.. πŸ˜ƒ

Do share your PoV 😊

Hi buddy! 😊 I am also new here... but i want to commend you first. The way you tried to analyze things, its downright amazing!!! I love your points of view and I agree with all the other people who have shared their thoughts here. I just want to add my 2 cents too...πŸ˜†
Aditya is shattered...for sure... but Zoya's haggard presence keeps reminding him of what her husband did with his wife...and that is kind of like Zakhmon per namak chhirakna types... I dont think he feels empathy for Zoya at the moment. All he feels is blazing red anger. And when he numbs himself to it, by speaking out aloud or by trying to get himself drinking into oblivion, Zoya's face comes in front of his eyes and all his anger returns. Besides Zoya's miserable state and her undying faith on Yash, her failure to see right from wrong, her easy acceptance of a possible wrong that was done to her, makes her look spineless in Aditya's eyes. Hes seeing her as a doormat...totally useless girl...and since hes soo vocal and outspoken about his thoughts, he bombards all his frustration on Zoya. This is what I feel...I maybe wrong..πŸ˜†