Posted: 6 years ago
We all think the same
He is getting young by the day
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romancefan

Haha Doc I love the way you gushπŸ˜ƒ

I am not a teenager either and I am totally fangirling over Harshad every time he appears on screen! He just puts me on the floor.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† High five buddy...Cheers to our joint love for Harshu baby!☺️
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
he was so hot in kis desh
he looks a little bit weak than before in some scenes but then he looks perfect in other scenes πŸ˜† idk whats happening πŸ˜†
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: romancefan

Haha Doc I love the way you gushπŸ˜ƒ

I am not a teenager either and I am totally fangirling over Harshad every time he appears on screen! He just puts me on the floor.

Me three! Going thru a mega teenage phase!! Jaan lega yeh Ladka!!!
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hc doing a g8 job .loving hC. and harjen 😳
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

Me three! Going thru a mega teenage phase!! Jaan lega yeh Ladka!!!

Yo buddy... Welcome to you too to the "Not-so-young-but-fangirling-like-a -teenager-"camp! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my most fav show of harshad will always be tere liye. But the character that i love the most is raghav from saubhagyvati bhav and I feel he looked his best in sb. He looked too cute in dharam patni as well.
Well I love harshad so i love him as watever he is. But yes during humsafars days he reduced a lot of weight so looked very very lean. But in white kurtas he used to look .

As aditya he is looking awesome. In all his shows he was extremely extremely amazing. But i still consider sb as his best performance so far. Because there was lot of negativity. And the scope to perform was less. The scene when siya is in comma and bg music aaoge jab tum o sajna. The way he has performed in that song only through emotions. the best scene of sb.
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HitchHiker_

Harshad is looking damn good in this show... i was disappointed with his look in Humsafars...

He had looked equally good and performed well in Kis Desh, Tere Liye and as Raghav... Raghav is my most favorite character of him till date. Hope Aditya becomes # 1 shortly.

Yes i too consider raghav as harshad's best so far. And jodi wise it will be taanu. But hopefully the no.1 place will soon be taken by Bepannaah.
Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

Yes i too consider raghav as harshad's best so far. And jodi wise it will be taanu. But hopefully the no.1 place will soon be taken by Bepannaah.

His face was probably best during DSDSB days, but he started getting his lean-mean look from those days. After that, the chiseled face, well defined jaw-line came in, which look in some shots, but too prominent in some. Tere liye was also πŸ€— for me. He looked young, fresh and sooper cute.
Not that l like chubby men, but in a few threads of Kis Desh he was totally husband material...❀️

He keeps doing gymnastics and body sculpting and those I guess have changed his features and stats.

But still it is HC, Kuch bhi karo, Hot tho lagna hi hai...Aur how young is he looking in this show? How can his work, his face, skin, hair, physique be this good, something should give in, aise kaise he is growing younger by the day!!!

Par yaar thoda sa tho weight put on karle yaar... Vekhne mein maza aa jayega...πŸ˜‰

Somebody..Vandy... Kuch kar yaar... Pl pass on the message to him..

#PEACE