Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I did not like his intro scene as he is looking too thin and if you look closely, his makeup has shades on pink overall.
But after that, he has been looking his normal self. His hair looked better in Tere Liye though as more fluffy and silky. But his eyes have been the magic since Kis Desh Mein.. I am waiting for the love to start to see just those expression in the eyes!!
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

I am totallly lattoo over Aditya Hoodaa!!!! I feel like a teenage girl who has fallen in love. (Believe me...I am not a teenager...at all! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I used to watch Kis desh just because of Prem/Harshad... He took my heart away then. I have not watched Harshad's other shows though... But Bepannaahh mien mujhe Harshad se dobara BEPANNNAAAHHH pyar hogya hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha Doc I love the way you gushπŸ˜ƒ

I am not a teenager either and I am totally fangirling over Harshad every time he appears on screen! He just puts me on the floor.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah the results of gym workout πŸ˜†

He used to be a bit chubby in his early days, not his face is all chiseled and sharp...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
my fav is always Prem Juneja...harshu can play anyone but my all time eternal fav is Prem Juneja...
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Yeah the results of gym workout πŸ˜†

He used to be a bit chubby in his early days, not his face is all chiseled and sharp...

And that is exactly what is making me go all Gaga over him and that pilot uniformπŸ˜ƒ
potterhead14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

my forever favourite character will remain Prem Juneja... I don't doubt Harshad's skills... he always gives his 100% in every characters but Prem Juneja was just something else.

As for Aditya Hooda... well Harshad totally blows me away every time... That last scene when Adi burns Pooja's stuffs and he's watching it ... those eyes tell everything! 😲 angst pain, fury EVERYTHING!😲

Harshad&Jenny make a sizzling pair. I guess magic happens when 2 talented actors come together... you just get carried away... 😳

Exactly hos eyes. It has too much emotions
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree totally
I hope u did not miss his sexy jawline
potterhead14 thumbnail
I think people might kill me if I say this but I never really watvhed kis desh... because I feel all EK showd are the same crap but saw few glimpse of TL however I am in love with aditya
Harshad is a fabulous jobπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by ramisaaAli - 6 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Harshad is looking damn good in this show... i was disappointed with his look in Humsafars...
He had looked equally good and performed well in Kis Desh, Tere Liye and as Raghav... Raghav is my most favorite character of him till date. Hope Aditya becomes # 1 shortly.
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HitchHiker_

Harshad is looking damn good in this show... i was disappointed with his look in Humsafars...

He had looked equally good and performed well in Kis Desh, Tere Liye and as Raghav... Raghav is my most favorite character of him till date. Hope Aditya becomes # 1 shortly.

Agree the humsafars look was terrible.