Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

Lol.. yar it all started happening when few days ago, Akshay posted his pic with Sheen's dad, and her friends i think... in real life... Now fandom got crazy that why is he sharing such pics? Actually Akshay nor Sheen shared it but it was Sheen's dad & her friends who shared it !!They have not shared anything from that get together, well it could be a casual one as well as they both are long time co-actors so uska ghar jaana badi baat toh nahi !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒAre they actually seeing each other bla bla.. Phir in some live chat or interview, someone asked if he would like to marry someone like Sheen in real life...and Akshay said yes, definitely...Sheen is a very sweet girl and i would love to marry someone like her...and he said something else too but it wasnt clear so i couldnt hear... Haan he was asked , it was like would like to date a gal like Sheen so he said that answer what u wrote here ! Ya what u couldn't hear was that he told -but right now he is not ready to take up any life partner ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†But after these kinda things happened, fandom started making Akshay weds Sheen shadi cards aur sab bilawajeh ke baraati bann gaye!!!πŸ˜›Fans toh inke piche najane kab se pade hain, inka bas chale toh set jaake shaadi karwake maane !! LOLπŸ˜†
You know, Vivek Dahiya and Divyanka Tripathy ( yeh hain muhabbatein famed) got together BECAUSE of such fans too...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes I know their story very well too !!😊so you never know... Anything can happen with AkSheen too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰They do look adorable together anyway...πŸ˜†Yes they compliment each other, but it will only happen if Destiny has it for them !! Never know !! πŸ˜†But you are right... fans should give the actors some space in their personal lives...😊

Views in BOLD.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thanks for the clarifications.. I saw the pic of Akshay with her dad on his account so thought he had shared it..πŸ˜†
Well...at the moment tou they are just tol busy with their lives.. Romance ka time pata nahi milta ho ya nahi.. Besides they seem to be good friends and I love such on screen couples who are good friends in real life.. Yesterday I was talking about thapki pyaar ki... What got me crazy about the show was the lead couple, Thapki and Bihaan...who were the bestessst best of the friends with each other. (Jigyasa and Manish..used to be called ManYasa) Their interviews were absolute fun to watch...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I dont see that kind of friendship connection between AkSheen at the moment at least.. Future ka pata nahi.. But they look good co-actors...thats all. That is the reason why his pics with her dad and friend looked quite...ahem ahem types..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ha ha...yes I know about Jigyasa & Manish have seen the segments. Yes Aksheen are good friends are well. Even I prefer good friendships over Relationships coz relationships can be fragile but friends are forever. But as u say ahem ahem about these 2 ..v ll know in the future.πŸ˜‰

AkSheen Are Good Friends In Real Life That's Why They Have Amazing As Narja On Screen.
I Wish Them The Best For Next Projects Too.
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was too busy so couldn't comment...
Waise both yesterday's & the day before episodes was quite intriguing in terms of story. So Bela poisoned Praveen...She wants to kill Praveen's parents too...this was the last twist I expected...good one writers. So she is going to try to harm Naren coz he has Praveen's heart which she doesn't want to beat. But I still feel over the time she might fall for Naren...

Anya...I too loved Praveen, he was super fun too watch, each time he was onscreen he lightened up the scene with his goofy ness...especially the way he was walking with the rope around the tree & flirted with Bela.πŸ˜† I too want him back on the show, even flashback scenes are fine. Don't know why do the writers end the characters who bring necessary comic relief to the show. First Naina, now Praveen.

Now I really want to see Akshay play a character like Praveen, casual, happy go lucky type of a person. It's been a long time now that He has been serious & stressful as Naren. Now time for him to play a light hearted character. I am sure Akshay would do full justice to it and a much needed relief for him too...

Writers Raamavatar ko end karo aur Krishnavatar ko shuru karo. I want to see Akshay Sheen as Krishna Radha/Rukmani...chalo next Krishnavatar ka band bajathe hai.πŸ˜†

Doc.love & Jhanvi your comments are hilarious especially the transplants one...🀣
Fans are making wedding cards😲...fans and their obsessionsπŸ˜† I hope Akshay Sheen don't take it the wrong way, Jhanvi you told they don't give interviews together coz of fans linking them up, ab iske baad tho shayad, they would hesitate to even stand next to each other offscreenπŸ˜†
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

Was too busy so couldn't comment...

Waise both yesterday's & the day before episodes was quite intriguing in terms of story. So Bela poisoned Praveen...She wants to kill Praveen's parents too...this was the last twist I expected...good one writers. So she is going to try to harm Naren coz he has Praveen's heart which she doesn't want to beat. But I still feel over the time she might fall for Naren...

Anya...I too loved Praveen, he was super fun too watch, each time he was onscreen he lightened up the scene with his goofy ness...especially the way he was walking with the rope around the tree & flirted with Bela.πŸ˜† I too want him back on the show, even flashback scenes are fine. Don't know why do the writers end the characters who bring necessary comic relief to the show. First Naina, now Praveen.

Now I really want to see Akshay play a character like Praveen, casual, happy go lucky type of a person. It's been a long time now that He has been serious & stressful as Naren. Now time for him to play a light hearted character. I am sure Akshay would do full justice to it and a much needed relief for him too...

Writers Raamavatar ko end karo aur Krishnavatar ko shuru karo. I want to see Akshay Sheen as Krishna Radha/Rukmani...chalo next Krishnavatar ka band bajathe hai.πŸ˜†

Doc.love & Jhanvi your comments are hilarious especially the transplants one...🀣
Fans are making wedding cards😲...fans and their obsessionsπŸ˜† I hope Akshay Sheen don't take it the wrong way, Jhanvi you told they don't give interviews together coz of fans linking them up, ab iske baad tho shayad, they would hesitate to even stand next to each other offscreenπŸ˜†

Yes they will be running away from each other after those fans harkats !!πŸ˜†
Ok coming to the track well going by the segments that came today Anoosree I think I should stop watching this show for a month now !! πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Pooja saved Bela from humiliation & made her a sister & got her to Vyas house with Supriya's permission.πŸ˜•
Bela came to hospital & tried to kill Naren but wasn't successful.πŸ₯±
Next Bela just touched Naren's feet and Naren's senses came back for the 1st time after accident & he uttered 1st word BELAπŸ˜†πŸ˜•
Next he is able to see Bela in Pooja i guess !!πŸ˜•
Doctors told heart is only an organ but still there are few others who say some feelings will be there from that person whom it came !πŸ˜•
Later, after his brain strated working he called Pooja.(lil while later )πŸ˜†

So now in the future we can see the Dhamal praveen type Naren as u say may be!!πŸ˜•
And Bela will be after Naren to kill him but Naren inturn will have liking for her & Bela at the end might also fall for him !πŸ˜•πŸ₯± Might get to see romance also this time between Naren & Bela.πŸ₯±
So for Brain Pooja & Heart Bela. Aise Naren karega dono ke saath Raasleela.πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Pooja Mahandevi will be crying & running to solve problems.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Next may be Doctor might say Naren's heart is weak & requires Bela to be around & Supriya will kick Pooja out. New divorce.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ₯±
Then after months all prob solved new Naren Pooja wedding.πŸ˜•
And then again one more thakela will come !πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Cycle continues !!⭐️
I'm running away too from this crapπŸ˜•

anoosree thumbnail

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

Yes they will be running away from each other after those fans harkats !!πŸ˜†
Ok coming to the track well going by the segments that came today Anoosree I think I should stop watching this show for a month now !! πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Pooja saved Bela from humiliation & made her a sister & got her to Vyas house with Supriya's permission.πŸ˜•
Bela came to hospital & tried to kill Naren but wasn't successful.πŸ₯±
Next Bela just touched Naren's feet and Naren's senses came back for the 1st time after accident & he uttered 1st word BELAπŸ˜†πŸ˜•
Next he is able to see Bela in Pooja i guess !!πŸ˜•
Doctors told heart is only an organ but still there are few others who say some feelings will be there from that person whom it came !πŸ˜•
Later, after his brain strated working he called Pooja.(lil while later )πŸ˜†

Hain...πŸ˜•πŸ₯±...this is exactly what I hate about these writers yaar...each time I instill some confidence in them, they make sure to do chakhna choor of that. Waise thumbs up to the lady doctor who said, heart is just a organ she has brains...and that male doctor, who gave him medical degree...he sounded more like an astrologer than doctor...he and his stupid theory...yeah if they show Naren showing romantic feelings for Bela, then I am also quitting the show. Naren's unadulterated feelings for Pooja, be it love or hate was the only good thing left about the couple...now they want to ruin that too...after the longest time I felt Naren Pooja chemistry but looks like the writers will kill & bury that chemistry and only rest.

So now in the future we can see the Dhamal praveen type Naren as u say may be!!πŸ˜•

I want to see Akshay play a light hearted character but not as Naren...they have explored and exlploited Naren's character in the negative way to the extent that if they change him like Praveen, it would look stupid and idiotic and that too cause of heart transplant.. Even fearfiles show will have more logics than this one...Naren's characterization will go for a toss, it will become weak and will hurt the show more. I hope the writers don't take that route coz I am sure it won't work. If they want freshness in the show then they have to think in terms of bringing back the leads in a new avatar with a fresh storyline. Old wine in a new bottle might work but new wine in a old bottle will definitely not sell. Makeover of Naren's character for frivolous reasons will not work.

And Bela will be after Naren to kill him but Naren inturn will have liking for her & Bela at the end might also fall for him !πŸ˜•πŸ₯± Might get to see romance also this time between Naren & Bela.πŸ₯±
So for Brain Pooja & Heart Bela. Aise Naren karega dono ke saath Raasleela.πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Pooja Mahandevi will be crying & running to solve problems.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Next may be Doctor might say Naren's heart is weak & requires Bela to be around & Supriya will kick Pooja out. New divorce.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ₯±

Just reading this might heart is sinking...

Then after months all prob solved new Naren Pooja wedding.πŸ˜•
And then again one more thakela will come !πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Cycle continues !!⭐️
I'm running away too from this crapπŸ˜•

Agree, if what you say happens then I am also done with the show. Ab Ramji ki raasleela is the last thing I want to see in the show.

View in blue
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
JhanviKv thumbnail
Totally Anoosree ! The moment we hope something good ll happen they always take the opp route. So I have stopped expecting from them long back. Its just go with the flow. But this track is utter bullshittt!! So true the lady doctor is sensible but that budda male doc he was doin baba stuffs like sayin Naren might get Praveen's traits! W*F! Utter idiocacy & lack of logics! Chemistry tho forget it! They just wanna ruin the ounce of some divinity left in that couple also! They have ruined the show anyways! God knows what all we have to see now! Urrgghh!!
JhanviKv thumbnail

Couldn't stop myself from sharing this link to u. I have nothing to write & say. And I think now I should run away after seeing this!
https://youtu.be/n26FOpKgeQc
JhanviKv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Black magic!!!😲 is she soo devious? She herself planned to kill her husband? Tou shadi kyun ki thy? πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Damnnn she sounds one crazy womaniya!πŸ˜•
🀣🀣 i m rofling on your Transplan part... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ bechare ka apna kuch rehne wala nahi hai. In a segment when i heard that Pravin's brain died, for one second I thought.. chalo jee.. abh yeh loag uska heart naren mien aur naren ka dimagh uss mien laganay ki science na dikha dein.. They create their own science sometimes...you see..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€’ Kher shukar that cannot happen and these guys did not show something as far fetched as this.. πŸ˜›
Yar yeh Bela tou intriguing hai. She looks Naina se bhi ziada shaatir..πŸ˜•

Just watch this..I have lost words!
https://youtu.be/n26FOpKgeQc
anoosree thumbnail
Thx for the link Jhanvi...even I have nothing to say with regards to the upcoming track. Yet again I made a mistake of expecting something positive from the writers. Even the promo I tried to decipher it in a positive way...but I forgot that positivity & PA writer cannot be uttered together..
For once I wanted to see Naren work for his relationship and love for Pooja. But going by the updates yet again he will hurt her, this time around it won't be his hate which will hurt her but his love for another woman which is like driving a kanjar straight into her heart. And all this because of a heart transplant...like seriously this is the most craziest thing that I have ever heard of for a long time now. I can't see Pooja getting hurt again & again. Bahut ho gaya. Let them do whatever manmaani they want. Even I want a break from this stress inducing show now...πŸ₯±
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Have PA makers lost their minds?
Chahte kia hain yeh loag aakhir? Why dont they just kill Naren and Pooja and finish this torture that this show has become? 🀒
JhanviKv thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

Thx for the link Jhanvi...even I have nothing to say with regards to the upcoming track. Yet again I made a mistake of expecting something positive from the writers. Even the promo I tried to decipher it in a positive way...but I forgot that positivity & PA writer cannot be uttered together..

For once I wanted to see Naren work for his relationship and love for Pooja. But going by the updates yet again he will hurt her, this time around it won't be his hate which will hurt her but his love for another woman which is like driving a kanjar straight into her heart. And all this because of a heart transplant...like seriously this is the most craziest thing that I have ever heard of for a long time now. I can't see Pooja getting hurt again & again. Bahut ho gaya. Let them do whatever manmaani they want. Even I want a break from this stress inducing show now...πŸ₯±

Yes I knew that if a lady comes she has to have a 3rd angle with the male lead & vice versa! They have gone bonkers. I have nothing to say about this shitt..they are tryna fool audiences. I would be very surprised if they get trps for such foolish tracks! But I need a break too yaar..enuf..I ll make sure I dont give them trp for this! Fed up to core! My aunt too said she ll stop watching this show as she can't handle such nonsense tracks & she is happy that IPL is starting!πŸ˜† I'm too surprised that this is a Rajshri show! πŸ₯±