Aditya the man who does not tolerate any nonsense

Posted: 6 years ago
For last four episodes, one thing I most admire about Aditya is his stand against tolerating any nonsense. A man of principle, who does not comprise with his principle and who hate opportunism.

He will not hide the problem to give comfort to you rather than he will tell you the bitter truth. He will not do any drama to protect so called family reputation.

He will not adopt the mask of well mannered boy, he will let everyone to see his real face. You can take it or reject it but he will not hide himself to give you fake comfort.

From plane scene when he saw how Zoya was still expressing sorrow for her cheater husband, he fired back.

He mocked Zoya and told her how her cheater husband was not a holy thing and he did not deserve any respect.

He also wanted to disbalance Zoya mentally by suggesting that, they should have an affair which by the way will definitely happen in near future.

The Hooda family expected Aditya to behave like an emotionless machine. However Aditya was not ready to play their game. He again made it clear that, Aditya Hooda wont be controlled by anyone.

Aditya had every right to feel outrageous. The girl who did not show any respect to their marriage were given a bridal look before her last rite.

Hooda family called Aditya insensitive, I think the whole Hooda family was insensitive towards Aditya's feelings.

By giving Pooja who was a cheater a bridal look the whole family played cruel joke to Aditya.

Giving Pooja the bridal look was not necessary but Hoodas gave her that to glorify their family's reputation.

Aditya, in my opinion was 100% right in his attempt to ruin the function by creating false alarm.

Nobody came to Aditya and said that, yes Aditya you are right, your anger is justified, Pooja did wrong to you, we will not pressure you to do things that will create pain for you, we will leave you alone and complete whole rituals by ourselves.

No they did not leave him alone, they did not openly showed empathy to Aditya, they even mocked his feelings by trying to glorify a cheater and then they accuse Aditya for creating trouble.

Aditya caught their bluff and told them truth and reminded them they were idiots for expecting Aditya to behave normally even after all of this.

In the last rite of Pooja, they were creating pressure on Aditya to fulfil his duty of a husband for a wife who made fun of their marriage.

For Aditya that's not acceptable. Responsibilities and duties can never be one sided and Aditya knew that therefore he refused to give mukhagni to Pooja.

For Aditya when a relationship is broken there is no need to pretend that, the relationship is still exist.

By cheating on him Pooja effectively ended their relationship and it makes no sense for him to do duty of a relationship which no longer exist.

Aditya is called childish by Pooja and his father, may be some of his action still has innocence of childhood, but according to me Aditya is a real man.

I am calling him a real man not because of his physical build, but I am calling him a real man for having self respect, I am calling him a real man for his ability to protest any injustice.

So many people who claim to be mature lacks the qualities like self respect.

Yes having too much ego is bad thing but behaving like a spineless peraon is worse then that, a person should have self respect.

Aditya could not claim of having self respect if he shed fake tears for a wife who broke his trust, Aditya could not claim of having self respect if he joined in the attempt of Hooda family to glorify a person who lacked moral character and cheated on him.

Aditya preferred to have some self respect instead of humilating himself by honoring a cheater.

Aditya was also tired of seeing Zoya's blind trust. Aditya deep down had some empathy for Zoya as they were cheated by their spouse.

But he was not ready to tolerate the amount of respect Zoya was giving to her cheater husband.

Aditya also felt outrageous the way Zoya's in law prevented her entry but he felt more outrageous after seeing how Zoya was silently tolerating all the humilation from her in laws for a person who cheated on her.

Aditya does not belive tolearting injustice silently for protecting so called peace. It is not acceptable to him. For him tolerance of a sin is a sin itself.

Aditya also did not take it well the way Mr. Hooda was takling with him. He was not ready to hear a lecture from a cheater after being cheated by his wife.

Hooda family is apply your common sense and limit interaction with Aditya with Mr. Hooda.

You can not expect him to behave normally with a person whose past action reminded him about his wife's cheating.

Aditya did not spare Mr. Hooda and rightly mocked Mr. Hooda by telling a cheater completed last rite ritual of another cheater.

At the end of episode the whole family was behaving like they were in shock. Hello what are you expecting Aditya to do crying by holding his cheater wife' s belongings.

Obviously a husband would try to burn every materials, cloths that reminded him about his cheater wife. It is a normal human reaction but rest of the family behave like it was abnormal.
I am hoping that Aditya will continue his crusade against opportunism, fake emotion, double standard. We really need such a strong male character in Indian Tv.
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear written so much and no doubt I am completely biased towards Adi... I have watch all episode today but really i was crying fir Adi's pain...
Adi is so marvelous character till yet

There is alot to say but less words
I am doommed in for Adi's character
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis. Very well written.
Truth is always bitter, and to speak the truth in the most difficult times is something not everyone can do. In reality, people can't handle it when someone speaks the truth. I agree it is always better to be truthful than lie and fear for what the society thinks. Aditya sticks to what is right and he doesn't fear what people will say and he is controlled by none.

Originally posted by: Limerence

Dear written so much and no doubt I am completely biased towards Adi... I have watch all episode today but really i was crying fir Adi's pain...

Adi is so marvelous character till yet

There is alot to say but less words
I am doommed in for Adi's character

Adi deserve our sympathy. I am sad that, nobody in the show was trying to see Adi's emotions instead of that they were forcing him to do things which is very painful and I will call sometimes cruel.

Originally posted by: pearl100

Wonderful analysis. Very well written.

Truth is always bitter, and to speak the truth in the most difficult times is something not everyone can do. In reality, people can't handle it when someone speaks the truth. I agree it is always better to be truthful than lie and fear for what the society thinks. Aditya sticks to what is right and he doesn't fear what people will say and he is controlled by none.

I completey agree with you.
People can't handle the truth. Being a principled person is difficult around such people.
Silverrmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

I completey agree with you.

People can't handle the truth. Being a principled person is difficult around such people.

It is always better to accept things quickly in order to heal. The more you cling to the past and lies the more one suffers. This is why Zoya has been suffering now, though I agree with her dad, even if they consider Yash as their damad, that doesn't change the fact that he was cheating, and his family won't mistreats Zoya.
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Adi deserve our sympathy. I am sad that, nobody in the show was trying to see Adi's emotions instead of that they were forcing him to do things which is very painful and I will call sometimes cruel.

Actually its not a mistake dear when you reach in higher position in society... To gain that repo people option neglected wrost to wrost thing and we have seen many cases and even listened...here Mr. Hooda is strong contender on Family and everyone follows him... And like his wife accepted his mistake he think Adi will forget his wife cheating

Adi's mother.. We can't say why she can't voice out but behind all this there is something

Adi's brother... Simple still he is biased towards her bhabhi...

Adi's mother... Well she is in her grief and what can we expect from her now... She herself don't what should she do

Well Adi's pain is so surreal dear... Well I am again more inclined towards Adi rather than Zoya

Like Adi said koi self respect hai bhi kya...something... Puri ullu etc yaad ni but loved Adi's dialog during samsan ghat scene with Zoya

Originally posted by: pearl100

It is always better to accept things quickly in order to heal. The more you cling to the past and lies the more one suffers. This is why Zoya has been suffering now, though I agree with her dad, even if they consider Yash as their damad, that doesn't change the fact that he was cheating, and his family won't mistreats Zoya.

Yes accepting reality helps a person to heal quickly.
Zoya's refusal to see the reality is causing her suffer.

I am also outrageous by her lack of self respect.
I hope cv will fix this soon.

Yes Arora behaviour won't changed no matter what.
YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this is brilliant analysis about adi's feelings n emotions.

I love such characters who are upfront n don't hesitate to speak truth n speak for themselves.

He has every right to behave the way he is behaving,his entire world went upside down in one day n I don't get how the Hooda family expects him to act rationally, neither they are sympathetic towards his feelings nor giving him space.

He has morals n principles n he can't fathom a cheater getting so much respect by Zoya so he is lashing on that poor girl who is mourning.

I hope Adi never changes in future ..
Silverrmoon thumbnail

Yes accepting reality helps a person to heal quickly.

Zoya's refusal to see the reality is causing her suffer.

I am also outrageous by her lack of self respect.
I hope cv will fix this soon.

Yes Arora behaviour won't changed no matter what.

Yeah I agree with you at the end of the day it is the self respect which is important and she one day or the other has to stand up for herself. Else people will continue to ill-treat her, and it ll be her fault for allowing them. There will be a character growth for sure, maybe Aditya will her help her out in this matter.