Who will face difficulty.....

Poll

For whom will it be more difficult to fall in love again?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Two souls lost love on same day
When love knocks their door again, who will find it harder to welcome it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Peaceminusone. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel both would find it equally difficult to move on in their lives, with Aditya, he's definitely gonna have a hard time trusting someone again, he doesn't seem like the kind who's easy going on such things, plus he's totally vengeful and his anger has clouded his better judgement.
For Zoya the reasons are very obvious, she's too much in love with her husband to even think about anyone else, but just somehow I feel that she might fall for him first (or maybe that's what I want), given that she isn't really resentful of her husband, so just a little easier for her to let go of her past.

joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
both but aditya will fall first coz moving on part is done by him.
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Peaceminusone.

I feel both would find it equally difficult to move on in their lives, with Aditya, he's definitely gonna have a hard time trusting someone again, he doesn't seem like the kind who's easy going on such things, plus he's totally vengeful and his anger has clouded his better judgement.

For Zoya the reasons are very obvious, she's too much in love with her husband to even think about anyone else, but just somehow I feel that she might fall for him first (or maybe that's what I want), given that she isn't really resentful of her husband, so just a little easier for her to let go of her past.

It it's difficult to say what will be zoya's feelings after she realizes Yash has actually cheated

I don't know about love but Aditya will be the first one to get protective and possessive about her
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: joysoflife

both but aditya will fall first coz moving on part is done by him.

I feel the same
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
😊

Word Count: 0

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am in favor of Adi more
He can't trust now anyone so eaisly obviously reason first mother and now Pooja
And its always very hard for a man to fall in love after such betrayal.

Well zoya will be shattered but seing background her family want her to movevon soon so