And fiery

While the world lit pyres of Yash and Pooja

Aditya was burning in the fire of his fury ,

He is compelled by his family to do the Antim sanskar of his wife

For the sake of propriety and so he breaks every norm to vent his anger

He chooses to walk out and Zoya is forced to stay out

And then later in the darkness of the night

All alone, both Zoya and Aditya - grieve and do their private Agni sanskar

Needle of suspicion once again pointed at Zoya's father so CVs are going to unravel a few mysteries

And the Yash Pooja story is not over yet

Of course the episode really belonged to the writers for the crackling dialogues

Pehli gaali nikli toh woh bhi mere liye

Honeymoon in heaven

Cheater ne cheater ko Agni di

Aag toh laga di, ab Agni bhi de do

What made the episode really standout was the dynamics of Aditya Zoya relationship

From gaali to Godi

From clutching him to allay her own fears to letting him lash out at her

Because he really doesn't know how to deal with his emotions

Her calmness and ability to handle all the negativity thrown her way, fazes him

Her unvawering faith in Yash is something he can't handle

In the middle of all the hypocrisy and show she seems sincere and genuine and honest

And he can't deal with that - for right now his faith in people is at all time low

Aaj writers ko 10/10

Great job guys, keep up the good work!
Edited by Arshics - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry friends galati se blank post ho Gaya tha
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Really, where Zoya was dying to be with Yash during the funeral, Aditya just walked out. Where he was getting a chance to be with his wife in her last moments, he didn't want to be there and Zoya wanted to be there but did not get the chance. How ironic.
And I loved how he pointed out that Zoya should stand for her self respect and walk away instead of getting herself insulted so badly and brutally.
I'm really looking forward to see their story.
Zoya should have more self respect.
Zoya's father was definitely hiding something.
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great writingđź‘Ź
I am pasting what I wrote as a separate topic in here

I managed to watch the first three episodes and am impressed with the acting skills of the leads and the intrigue weaved into the story.
I know at the face of it , it looks like both the spouses cheated on their husbands..but I was thinking what if this story was really about second chances in life , shelter for the shelter less, ones whose whole world was ripped under them making them Bepannah...

I am not sure I am on the right track but this could be an interesting premise. Aditya always seemed to have trust issues because of his father. He married his childhood friend someone who probably he learnt to trust, probably the only one and now she lays dead seemingly holding another mans hands. The trust is shattered , the trust was fragile to begin with or so I think because he jumped to the conclusion that his wife was having an affair. Not a normal conclusion to arrive at if there was trust. Then we have Zoya who had implicit trust and loved her husband deeply, so much so she went against her father to marry him. This unwavering trust in her love for him is refusing to believe her Yash would have an extra marital affair.

So we have two people one has major Trust issues and another who trusts implicitly. These people lives cross by a strange twist of fate by their dead spouses. Both of them bereft with grief, Aditya hating that he loved and Zoya who is bereft that her one love is gone. The lighting of candles in the church probably signified that God maybe is giving them second chances a chance for her to heal Aditya with her abundance belief in Love and Aditya to learn to Trust another human being this time implicitly and thereby learning to Love Zoya in the truest sense; for without Trust there is no Love and without Love there is no Life .

In this is weaved the mystery of the fathers and their role to play in the story of these protogonists. So though this story looks like the spouses did have an affair maybe it is not what it seems

Closing with a line from one of my favorite authors

God always offers us a second chance in life.

Paulo Coelho

Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Really, where Zoya was dying to be with Yash during the funeral, Aditya just walked out. Where he was getting a chance to be with his wife in her last moments, he didn't want to be there and Zoya wanted to be there but did not get the chance. How ironic.

And I loved how he pointed out that Zoya should stand for her self respect and walk away instead of getting herself insulted so badly and brutally.
I'm really looking forward to see their story.

Where he was getting a chance to be with his wife in her last moments, he didn't want to be there and Zoya wanted to be there but did not get the chance. How ironic.

That's very well said Sanya.Eterna.

Well, I don't think Zoya has any lack of self respect, right now she's devastated and alone and is looking for some acceptance from his family so that she can feel that she is still connected to Yash somehow. but of course, I cant really blame Aditya for not understanding that. he is fighting with his own monsters.

yes the story is interesting and intriguing.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

Zoya should have more self respect.

Zoya's father was definitely hiding something.

Dear Mijanur,

I don't think Zoya is in the right frame of mind, she is grieving and struggling to accept the tragedy and also struggling to understand the circumstances of death.

To top it all, there is no understanding and support from Yash's family. We have to give her time to gather herself. She is independent minded and not a pushover, but she's a softie. But she does assert herself when she believes in something.

Right now she's vulnerable and not thinking logically, so I guess its not really about self respect, but a desperation to be with Yash in every way.

Yes there is something fishy about Zoya's father, or that's what the CVs want us to believe.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini54

Great writingđź‘Ź

I am pasting what I wrote as a separate topic in here

I managed to watch the first three episodes and am impressed with the acting skills of the leads and the intrigue weaved into the story.
I know at the face of it , it looks like both the spouses cheated on their husbands..but I was thinking what if this story was really about second chances in life , shelter for the shelter less, ones whose whole world was ripped under them making them Bepannah...

I am not sure I am on the right track but this could be an interesting premise. Aditya always seemed to have trust issues because of his father. He married his childhood friend someone who probably he learnt to trust, probably the only one and now she lays dead seemingly holding another mans hands. The trust is shattered , the trust was fragile to begin with or so I think because he jumped to the conclusion that his wife was having an affair. Not a normal conclusion to arrive at if there was trust. Then we have Zoya who had implicit trust and loved her husband deeply, so much so she went against her father to marry him. This unwavering trust in her love for him is refusing to believe her Yash would have an extra marital affair.

So we have two people one has major Trust issues and another who trusts implicitly. These people lives cross by a strange twist of fate by their dead spouses. Both of them bereft with grief, Aditya hating that he loved and Zoya who is bereft that her one love is gone. The lighting of candles in the church probably signified that God maybe is giving them second chances a chance for her to heal Aditya with her abundance belief in Love and Aditya to learn to Trust another human being this time implicitly and thereby learning to Love Zoya in the truest sense; for without Trust there is no Love and without Love there is no Life .

In this is weaved the mystery of the fathers and their role to play in the story of these protogonists. So though this story looks like the spouses did have an affair maybe it is not what it seems

Closing with a line from one of my favorite authors

God always offers us a second chance in life.

Paulo Coelho

Excellent post from you Gemini54 and a really interesting perspective on the Aditya Zoya story. You have so rightly pointed out that its really the case of one who finds it so easy to mistrust and the other who clings to trust even when the signs say otherwise.

I too feel that Aditya and Zoya will fill each other vulnerabilities, she will learn to fight back, and he will learn to trust and mellow down. I too feel that it is not simply a case of cheating partners and there's more to it than meets the eye.

Look forward to reading more of your perspective!!! Thanks for reposting here.