gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I managed to watch the first three episodes and am impressed with the acting skills of the leads and the intrigue weaved into the story.
I know at the face of it , it looks like both the spouses cheated on their husbands..but I was thinking what if this story was really about second chances in life , shelter for the shelter less, ones whose whole world was ripped under them making them Bepannah...

I am not sure I am on the right track but this could be an interesting premise. Aditya always seemed to have trust issues because of his father. He married his childhood friend someone who probably he learnt to trust, probably the only one and now she lays dead seemingly holding another mans hands. The trust is shattered , the trust was fragile to begin with or so I think because he jumped to the conclusion that his wife was having an affair. Not a normal conclusion to arrive at if there was trust. Then we have Zoya who had implicit trust and loved her husband deeply, so much so she went against her father to marry him. This unwavering trust in her love for him is refusing to believe her Yash would have an extra marital affair.

So we have two people one has major Trust issues and another who trusts implicitly. These people lives cross by a strange twist of fate by their dead spouses. Both of them bereft with grief, Aditya hating that he loved and Zoya who is bereft that her one love is gone. The lighting of candles in the church probably signified that God maybe is giving them second chances a chance for her to heal Aditya with her abundance belief in Love and Aditya to learn to Trust another human being this time implicitly and thereby learning to Love Zoya in the truest sense; for without Trust there is no Love and without Love there is no Life .

In this is weaved the mystery of the fathers and their role to play in the story of these protogonists. So though this story looks like the spouses did have an affair maybe it is not what it seems

Closing with a line from one of my favorite authors

God always offers us a second chance in life.

Paulo Coelho

Sorry for the ramble thoughts are welcome

Edited by gemini54 - 6 years ago