Bepannah Nafrat or Mohabbat ?

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello forumwaasis, I'm Shruti .. A big fan of HC and JW ❤️ After a long time back to IF only bcz of Bepannah 😛

Three epis are down and i'm loving this show.. it's fast paced, on point and Harshad and Jenny's acting is just mind blowing as always. 👏 Also Namita and Sehbaan were good . Special mention to the title track - it's amazing ..I've been humming it since I heard it 😆

From these 3 epis I loved how they showed the different perspectives of Aditya and Zoya even though they chose the same gift ! Aditya believes what he has seen where Zoya believes what her heart tells. Aditya doesn't want to be with his loved one as he cannot bear it whereas Zoya cries hard to be with her loved one. Aditya sees only darkness but Zoya lights it up. And the last scene of y'days epi.. Zoya is very scared of height where Aditya loves to fly ! 😲

So much uncommon between them but still one thing is in common.. Their Pain 😭 They both lost their respective partners whom they loved immensely and they both have their own family problems. ( I found all the families weird btw😆)Their destiny is uniting them through their partners whose hands were joined in their last time! 🤔 I loved how they end up at same place even though they have different reasons ! 😳

So in Mumbai their journey of clashes begins ... Let's see who wins Aditya with his Bepannah nafrat for Pooja or Zoya with her bepannah mohabbat for Yash. Cheers !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bepannah mohabbat of AdiYa
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -vandy-

Bepannah mohabbat of AdiYa

That's the thing I'm dying to see
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what i'm wondering is how will they connect ???