Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
jen is doing an amazing job, harshad is too. i also agree that the casting of their spouses is not too good. bt the guy opposite jen is a little bit more tolerable as he and jen do have chemistry. i think its coz they are friends in real life. so i like seeing them together.

i feel bad for harshad though. the actress opposite him is a blank board. she looks evil( the character). good she died in the 1st episode

bt i think that both of their outfits and styling is better then jen and harshad in the show. harshad hair is just so fungly
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree with you on the matter of performances of all the 4 characters!
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

It's too early to comment on their acting. I have seen shows where Namita and Sehban have worked and they are good actors. Maybe it's their characterization to be stiff and aloof, after all, they were cheating on their partners and really felt stiff when their spouses tried to romance them and aloof too. And we have seen just a handful of their scenes, compared to Harshad and Jennifer's.

Obviously you are free to share your opinions 😆

i agree shehban is a decent actor i have seen him in a couple of shows before ,,,,one with harshad itself i guess humsafar or something where he played his brother . i also feel maybe the character is currently guilty and hence a bit stiff
now namita i have no idea
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I agree with your take on both Aditya and poojas mother.
Poojas mom's reactions since she came to know about her daughter's death is wierd...her prime concern should be loosing her daughter...no mom will be in a condition to think anything beyond that at that moment..makers totally got it wrong.
Everyone turning it a case of extra marital affair just because the two were holding hands? What nonsense...Zoyas justifications are absolutely right,it could be that they held hands out of fear when the accident happened..i am more angry at the police men than Aditya because they blindly come to a conclusion(not even doubt,directly into conclusion) just because they were holding hands..Aditya doubting his wife in this situation is possible(j am saying it's possible not justified) because according to his own wife's words she was supposed to be in Chennai but she is not and which shows she was lying in order to hide something and above it he is hearing the police men declaring it as extramarital affair..But again you are just not spouses only but childhood friends too dude.. still I will cut him some slacks because the guy is too sensitive regarding extra marital affairs because of his dad's past deeds..
My full appreciation to zoya in this case.. foundation of every relationship is trust and zoya proved she is the best partner anyone can get.

I totally agree with you. About the police...I agree. Another mistake was that the police let Aditya and Zoya touch the bodies. Before investigation is done, no one is aloud to touch anything around a crime scene or accident scene.

I think for me it would have made more sense if Aditya who knew his wife since she was 12 was grieving and Zoya who has left everything for the guy and are hated by his family was angry. Because she has given up everything and he cheated on her.

It would be an interesting twist if there was never an affair...but they were siblings or something. Hope the show has a message and is not only about betrayal and some love and hate relationship. Kind of tired of that.

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really feel we are too early to judge leads spouses...
They hardly has so much scene ...even in flashback Cvs is repeating same thing ..no doubt

Well till now we really don't know what Pooja and Yash actually was...so i really don't wanna judge early ...I wanna give chance to all the characters and they are doing good job till yet

Its not that Zoya and Adi is going to run the show ...its whole so we have see all please...Jeniffer and Harshad are doing well and they have provided alot space than others ...If others given chance they will also do good...
I loved Both leads father ..well powerful character in their own way and in future there is alot to see