A Happy Beginning!!! - A FF on AarPiHi

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello friends!!! I had been a huge fan of BHOOTU Season 1 & am still pissed off at the creators for destroying such a unique show in the name of revamping. 😡😡😡

So, this is my tribute to my beloved characters Suchi, Aarav, Pihu & Gopal.

My story is about how life turned out for AarHi after they left Lucknow & how again Pihu changed their lives with Gopal. In my story Pihu has no special powers & I haven't included Vikram as I couldn't decide what to write about him.

It's a complete story. So, I'm breaking it into parts for readers' convenience. 😊

Hope you guys like it!!! 😊

A Happy Beginning!!!

Chapter 1

The story starts from when Mohini returned home & dragged Anandita out of the house. Until this moment Suraj was angry with himself for trusting his childhood buddy & letting him stay there. But after seeing Moini's true nature, he could understand that this was getting out of control. With much difficulty he managed to bring Anandita back & decided to inform Aarav about everything as soon as possible.

Aarav was in a mood of celebration that evening. His company just made a deal for which he & his employees were working hard for months. He double checked the contract papers & signed on them. He was excited to go home to his beautiful wife & celebrate with her when he received Suraj's call.

When Suraj told about Anandita being dragged out, Aarav lost his cool & threw his phone away. It took him a few minutes to compose himself. Then guilt & frustration took over his rage.

When he had first hired Anandita in his company, it was simply because he wanted an upper hand over Subodh. But interacting with Anandita only increased his admiration for her. He had found a big sister in her. What's worse, he felt more guilty thinking Mansi's obsession regarding Subodh had cost this lady the most. After Suchi brought Mansi's truth out, his guilt increased. Even Subodh had died in Mansi's hand. After that incident, Suchi never wanted to leave Lucknow. She urged him multiple times to take Anandita with them because she felt Anandita would be better with family's support. But considering his family's history with Anandita, he didn't agree to her. He sent her to an asylum for better treatment & then to her old house. But looks like Suchi had been right all along. He was seeing what was in front of him but never really thought this through & now his dumb caretaker has complicated the situation further.

Aarav took a deep breath & called Suraj again. He ordered him to send Mohini & Bobby's photo & every information to his office by next morning & headed for home.

At their house, Suchi was busy in her laptop. Being an independent girl she never relied on Aarav's wealth or confided herself to home only. She again started her placement agency. Life seemed perfect at that moment. Though she had informed Aarav about her medical condition & he was completely okay with it, both of them were tensed regarding Babli's reaction. She had always wanted her own grandkids. But life surprises you in the most unexpected way. Babli had been in shock after Mansi was arrested & proved guilty in court. Although she had never confessed, Suchi could always feel her pain & tried to lift up her mood in every possible way. Reluctant at the beginning, slowly Babli started growing closer to Suchi. She found her daughter in Suchi & felt blessed. After almost one year of their marriage when AarHi informed her about Suchi's medical condition, Babli was taken aback. She locked herself in her room & thought this through. Ultimately she realized that having your own kid doesn't necessarily mean that kid would be good. Mansi herself was the proof. Babli knew Aarav's happiness lied with Suchi only & both of them loved each other selflessly. She didn't want to destroy their perfect little world only because of an heir. Being a single mother herself, she knew the importance of a life-partner. So after thinking a lot, she assured her son & DIL that she was completely okay with it & in the future if they want to start a family by adopting or choose to remain childless, she'll always support her kids.

This affirmation from her MIL gave Suchi the greatest relief. More than anything else, the support from her husband & MIL helped her overcome the feeling of incompleteness.

It had been two years since they left Lucknow but she never forgot Pihu for even one moment. The only regret she had was she could never give the happiness of a child to Aarav. She felt the joy of motherhood through Pihu but Aarav was deprived of that also. Recently one colleague of her suggested about uterus transplantation & she was googling about the same. Aarav was ok with adoption but Suchi wanted to know if there was the slightest chance for her to conceive a child. Suchi was preparing herself to tell this to Aarav. Aarav directly cancels this topic whenever she tries to talk with him. Neither he mentions nor he lets anyone mention about the same. She was going over her points when the bell rang. 'Ok Suchi, smile. You know he can't say no to you.'

Suchi opened the door & greeted Aarav with her brightest smile. Seeing that smile on her face, Aarav felt more nervous. Although Suchi had never expressed, Aarav could always feel the void in Suchi's life. He also knew Suchi's admiration for Anandita. How was he supposed to tell her about Anandita's condition when this all resulted from his mistake?

'What happened? Why is my husband so sad today?' Suchi asked in a funny tone. 'Nothing, just tired that's' all.' 'OK, you go freshen up, I'll prepare your tea.'

In the shower, Aarav prepared himself for the conversation. He had no problem with approaching people about serious issues. But this one girl & her smile meant everything to him. He was only thinking about the bright smile he had seen earlier on Suchi's face. He knew as soon as Suchi will know the truth she will burst out in anger. But, better sooner than later. If he had learned one thing in his life that was hiding secrets is more dangerous for a relation. So he made up his mind & after taking his shower sat on the balcony.

Suchi on the other hand could understand something was definitely not right with Aarav that day. She saw restlessness in his eyes. So she decided to listen to him first & then talk if the situation was suitable. She prepared tea & headed for the balcony.

Before Suchi could even keep the tray on the table Aarav said, 'I have something very important to tell you Suchi.' 

Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 2

Suchi felt numbed after Aarav had told her everything. All she could think of was Pihu's innocent face. Flashes of memories came rushing - when Mansi was openly challenging her to break off Subodh-Anandita's marriage & Pihu was crying helplessly in front of her. After two years, Suchi found herself stuck in the same place. She failed her Bhootu!!! That time she couldn't save Subodh & now Anandita. She imagined Bhootu in front of her, crying & telling her, 'You told me you'd make everything fine. You lied to me Budbudi. Never ever speak to me again.'

Aarav observed Suchi's face turning pale. He was expecting her to burst out in anger but this silence made him more worried. 'Suchi?' There was no reply. Aarav again called her out & jerked her bringing to reality. 'I have failed her Aarav, I have failed my Bhootu.' saying this Suchi burst into tears. Aarav hugged her tightly & tried to console her. 'You haven't failed her. You stood against the world to get justice for her & you did. This is just a complication. Together we will solve this, I promise.' Suchi wiped off her tears. She remembered the moment when Pihu assured her saying those who try, never fail.

'How did this happen Aarav?' 'I am still not sure. The doctors told me to shift Anandita to her old house. They thought it might help her in recovery. But some frauds have taken over so Suraj informed me this evening. He'll send me the details tomorrow & I'll send those to Lucknow Police Commissioner. I'll make sure those frauds pay & ensure Anandita is ok. You don't worry.' 'Will you go to Lucknow?' 'Definitely. I'll not let anyone harm Anandita ever again.' Aarav assured Suchi. 'Then I'm also coming with you. I want to see who dared to mistreat her & teach them a lesson. Besides, she needs family's love Aarav. It was a mistake to send her with Suraj & Neelam. I'll look after her from now on.' Aarav sighed. He knew when it came down to Pihu or anyone related to her, Suchi would only consider that. It was of no use to reason with her anyway. Besides, had he listened to her, this problem wouldn't have arisen in the first place. So he nodded.

The next day, in his office Aarav received a parcel from Suraj & immediately contacted Commissioner. He also hired a detective to search for every information regarding Bobby & Mohini. Over the next few days AarHi got to know that Bobby & Mohini are frauds who had previously escaped with other people's wealth after Bobby promised to marry their daughters.

The next step was easy for AarHi. They reached Lucknow & contacted those girls who had been deceived by Bobby earlier. They also took the original property papers with them & started for home with police. 'Don't worry Suchi, we will get them punished.' Aarav assured Suchi. 'I know we will.' Suchi tried to smile but she had this strange feeling she couldn't explain. She felt as if something big was going to happen.

In the meantime, Gopal was smiling sitting on a swing. 'Your destiny is bringing you here Suchi. Your child needs you & this time it will be different than earlier.'

Edited by nushy1995 - 6 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 3

Pihu was sitting on her swing upset. She couldn't understand what she should do to safeguard her mother. Even Gopal wasn't near her that she would ask. She was missing Suchi badly. She had missed her always but ever since Bobby & Mohini moved in, she started realizing how Suchi had always protected her & Anandita. But now she is stuck. Even Barbie was leaving with her family.

'Missing someone?' Pihu got startled & saw Gopal sitting behind eating butter from a pot. This made her even more furious. 'What type of God are you? These thieves are dragging my mumma out & you are enjoying butter here?' 'This is a game of destiny Pihu. I have nothing to do here.' 'You & your destiny! Had only I seen her, I would have definitely asked her why does she play games with me only? I died, my papa died, even Budbudi left & now this! Why doesn't your destiny play her games with those bad uncle & auntie who trouble others?'

Gopal felt sad at her innocent question. But He knew this little kid wouldn't understand even if He tried to explain her. It was all part of the grand design. Unknown to Pihu, she is the link between so many people. Whatever was going on, it was for the destruction of those criminals. However it was of no use to give Pihu moral lesson especially when she was this much furious.

'So, you are missing Suchi. That's why you are in such mood early morning.' Pihu was stunned. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. Of course she was missing Suchi! When she defied Gopal's instruction & chose to stay behind, Gopal warned her of consequences. But she was ready to do anything for her mumma. For the last two years she had been waiting for Anandita & accepted that she might never see Suchi again. However everyday she expected Suchi & Khadoos to return. She wanted to hug her tightly & tell her how much she loved Suchi. Even during their final meeting she could only touch her but could not say anything. The way Suchi was crying holding her toys still remains fresh in her memory. And now Gopal is questioning about her missing Suchi. Was it some cruel joke?

However, Pihu didn't want to accept it in front of Gopal. 'Why would I miss her? You told me I had no place in her life anymore & we bade farewell. I knew she was never coming back. Why would I expect her to return?'

'So you are expecting her to return.' Gopal smirked at Pihu while she frowned. It was impossible to hide her emotions from Gopal. 'There's no use talking to you. I am going.' As soon as Pihu got up she felt this strong pulling towards the main gate. She felt the same way the day Suchi entered the house for the first time. Confused, she headed for the gate.

Gopal could sense this & smiled. 'Your Yashodha Maa has come for you Pihu. Go and see her.' With a smile on His face, Gopal started playing his flute.

Outside the gate, Suchi was standing with Aarav. She felt as if her Bhootu was still there. 'Shall we go inside?' 'Yes, let's go & throw those criminals out of my Bhootu's house.' Aarav paused for a moment. No matter how hard he tried, he could never really convince Suchi about Pihu attaining salvation. In fact he still couldn't understand how Suchi was able to see Pihu's spirit? All he could understand was Pihu was Suchi's life & leaving Lucknow didn't change it. He held Suchi's hand & entered.

Bobby & Mohini were throwing tantrums when AarHi reached there with police. Without uttering a single word Aarav walked towards Bobby & started thrashing him. Suraj felt relieved that finally Aarav had come. When Mohini asked whom were they, the police clarified that they were the original owner of the house & now Bobby & Mohini were under arrest. 'Is it true?' Mohini asked Suraj. 'Yes, it is. Anandita ma'am is a distant relative of them. They are the original owner of this house.' 'You betrayed us for some crazy woman?' Mohini couldn't' even complete her sentence when Suchi slapped her hard. 'Don't you dare say anything against Anandita ma'am. Inspector, please take these creeps out of my house.' Mohini was about to say something but the constables had already handcuffed them & started dragging them out.

'Thank you Suraj for informing me. But you should have done that earlier.' 'I am sorry Aarav Sir. I only wanted to help my friend. I had no idea that he had become such a fraud who wouldn't even hesitate before robbing a helpless woman.' 'I understand. Now that Suchi & I are here, you are no longer needed here. You meet me at my office tomorrow & I'll find some other job for you.' 'Thank you so much sir & I am sorry that I have caused this problem.' 'It's okay. But I won't excuse you next time if something like this happens again.' Aarav continued his conversation with Suraj while Suchi's restlessness increased. 'What is happening to me? Why am I feeling this restless?' She started going upstairs to Pihu's room to check on Anandita.

Pihu saw from the balcony that police were dragging Bobby & Mohini out of the house. She started dancing happily. After a few moments she ran downstairs when she got shocked seeing Suchi in her room. 'Budbudi!' with chocked voice she uttered. 'Bhootu?' Suchi turned around & froze. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 4

Pihu stood frozen when she saw Suchi in front of her. She remembered every single moment spent with Suchi in that moment. The day when she first touched Suchi, when Suchi first saw her, their mischief, their bond & their painful goodbye. She was overwhelmed & could not believe her eyes. She didn't want to waste any second. She ran & hugged Suchi tightly. 'Why did you take so much time to return? Didn't you miss me? I've missed you so much.'

Suchi on the other hand, stood confused. She could feel Pihu calling her name but she didn't see anyone. She felt as if someone was trying to hug her the way Pihu used to but neither she could see nor touch. 'Am I making this up in my mind or is she still here? What's happening?' Pihu waited for a response from Suchi but she was standing still, confused. 'Hey, are you angry with me for something? Is it because I didn't come in front of you last time when you wanted to see me? Believe me, I didn't do it intentionally. Please talk to me.' Pihu pleaded. Suchi felt as if her Bhootu was in pain & was apologizing for something. Pihu continued pleading & Suchi continued looking around but no use. She couldn't find her anywhere.

'She can't see you Pihu. Neither she can hear nor touch you.' Suddenly Gopal appeared in front of Pihu. 'Gopal! What's happening? Why can't she feel me anymore?' 'She can. She is feeling you. That's why she is restlessly looking every corner of the house.' 'Then why isn't she seeing me?' 'Because, this time this is gonna be different for both of you. Destiny chose someone who would selflessly protect you and become your mother. But you defied the natural law. You stayed back for Anandita. That had impact on Suchi's life also. When she was with you, you used to be very adamant in front of her regarding every single thing. You were always worried about Anandita but in true sense never felt Suchi's pain. So this time destiny is playing a game. This time you'll understand what she had gone through for you. Who knows, probably this will even change your mind.' Saying this, Gopal disappeared.

'Who are you & what are you doing in my daughter's room?' Anandita barged in. Suchi was a bit startled but she composed herself. 'Hello ma'am! I am Suchi. Remember me? We were colleagues.' Lucky for her, Anandita could remember her after a few instances. 'How are you Suchi? What are you doing here?' 'We came here to help you ma'am. Got to know some frauds were troubling you. So Aarav & I returned.' 'It's good that you have returned. This time I can introduce you to my Pihu.' The last words of Anandita shook Suchi to her core. 'She's here ma'am?' 'Of course she's here. Where would my 7 years old go?' Suchi sighed. For a moment she wanted to believe her Bhootu was still there. But it seemed Anandita was only imagining things. Pihu on the other hand was confused, sad & enraged at destiny for bringing Suchi here while she can't communicate with her anymore.

The day passed & both AarHi remained busy. Suchi was busy with Anandita while Aarav checked other documents & was busy in calling & transferring his important files from his Delhi office to Lucknow office.

At night, he finally got some time to talk with Suchi. 'So how was your day Suchi?' 'Wonderful! Luckily Anandita ma'am still remembers me. I called her doctor. He said those criminals tampered her medicines. So ordered new ones. Doctor said with proper nursing she'll be fine.'

'And how are you Suchi?' Suchi paused & sighed. This was one quality of Aarav which she loved & hated at the same time. He could always see through her. No matter how loudly she laughs, Aarav would always sense the tears behind that smile. So she didn't try to hide her emotions. 'Actually, today I felt it would have been better if I were mentally unstable. At least I could see my Bhootu.' Suchi had no idea that Pihu was listening to her conversation. Aarav walked towards her & hugged her. 'I know you miss her but you should be happy that she attained salvation. You wouldn't want a ghost's life for her, would you?' 'I won't. That's why I was happy when she told me she would take rebirth as Anandita ma'am's daughter. It broke my heart Aarav. The thought of losing her tore me into pieces.' Suchi continued sobbing. 'Yet I managed to stay happy because I wanted her to be happy & have a wonderful life. She was just a kid & deserved all the happiness. But the incidents that followed, I am not sure whether she has actually attained her salvation or not. You may find it absurd but ever since I've entered this house, I'm feeling she's still with me, she is trying to reach out to me but for some reason that's not happening. I can't explain it.' 'I won't lie, I honestly don't understand. But I also know it's true. At this point let's just focus on Anandita. I am sure, with her recovery even Pihu's soul will get peace wherever she is now.' 'I hope that's true Aarav. There's nothing I wouldn't do to make her smile. I just wish she gets peace!' 'She will Suchi. Now let's go to bed. We have a lot to do tomorrow.'

Unaware that Pihu listened to everything, Suchi turned off the lights & went to sleep. A big part of her was feeling guilty for dragging Aarav into this again. She had already hurt him in the past for Pihu. She never regretted her decisions but always felt that it had been unfair to Aarav. While she instantly chose Pihu, Aarav got stuck between his sister & his love. And after all these years, when they have built their own, small world, again she has dragged Aarav with her in Lucknow. 'Aarav are you listening?' Suchi turned & saw Aarav had already fallen asleep. He looked more innocent when he wasn't awake. Suchi smiled looking at him & kissed his cheek. 'Thank you for coming into my life Aarav. Thank you for filling my life with happiness. I love you so much.' saying this she also fall asleep.

Pihu was sleeping beside Anandita but felt really sad. She had no idea that without her Suchi would be this miserable. But for the first time she was happy that Aarav was there to comfort her. She got up, reminisced how she used to climb up on Suchi's bed & hop over her whenever she was sad or inured & tried to pacify her. 'Let's give it a try. She can feel me. Hope in her dream, she hears me out. Damn you destiny! Now I have to wait till you sleep as well so that I can talk with my Budbudi.'

After a couple of minutes, which seemed like hours to Pihu, she decided that she should talk to Suchi now. So she went to her room. She saw her sleeping & carefully climbed on the bed. 'I am still here Budbudi. I have been here since you left. I didn't want to leave mumma alone. Thank you for saving mumma from that bad uncle. And Budbudi, I didn't know Khadoos was so good!!! Shouldn't have played pranks on him. But I'll call him Khadoos anyway. You don't have to get sick to see me. I can't see you in pain. I remember the way you were crying the day you left. You felt I forgot everything but I didn't. I have missed you every single day in these last two years. I just wish I could tell you that & hug you. I love you so much Budbudi.' Saying this Pihu kissed on Suchi's forehead & left the room.

Gopal was smiling looking at PiChi. 'I didn't tell you how to contact with Suchi because you had to find out on your own Pihu. Mother's love knows no bounds. Suchi had risked everything for you & even now she's willing to do the same. You two are inseparable. That's why even when she can't see or touch you, she is feeling your existence, your pain. She will help you attain your salvation. But your Yashodha Maa also needs you. You united AarHi. Now it's on you to complete their family.'

The next morning Suchi woke up with a smile on her face. She had this beautiful dream where her Bhootu came to her & talked with her. Even in her dream the kid was referring Aarav as Khadoos. Aarav would have fainted if he knew Pihu still calls him that. 'So, what if it's a dream? I'll fulfill all her wishes. I'll make sure Anandita ma'am gets well and Bhootu attains salvation. Just have to talk with Aarav first. He was so worried last night.'

Unknown to Suchi, trouble had already knocked her doors. She asked her assistant to send all the important files & her colleague sent those papers regarding transplantation. Aarav read those papers accidentally & was furious.

'Aarav?' Suchi was looking for Aarav when Aarav asked with a stern voice, 'When were you gonna tell me about this?'  

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 5

Suchi was perplexed seeing Aarav that angry. She didn't even know what she had done. 'Why are you so upset? And what are those papers?' 'I should ask you the same. You are consulting with doctors for a uterus transplantation & you didn't even tell me?' Suchi was stunned. She wasn't even thinking about that & the dumb secretary has already sent those papers!

'Aarav I wasn't consulting with anyone. Before coming to Lucknow a colleague suggested me about it & I asked for reference. I wasn't even serious about it. Then you told me about Anandita ma'am & in tension I forgot to tell you. I had no idea my secretary would send me a complete file regarding that.'

Aarav was so furious that he didn't want to listen to Suchi. 'The hell with your explanations Suchi!' He threw the file away. Suchi was so shocked that she couldn't utter a single word. She failed to understand the reason behind Aarav's wrath.

Pihu heard the loud noise from AarHi's room & ran. Gopal was observing all this.' I didn't want you to witness their fight but it was the only way for you to know the truth. Let's just hope you pass this test of destiny too.'

'Have I ever put any pressure on you? For our own kids? That you are taking extreme measures?' 'Aarav you are making a mountain out of a mole.' Suchi lost her cool. 'We got married just two years ago. Even in normal situation I wouldn't want kids this early. We both have so much to do, so much to explore together. I was just looking for options so that when we finally decide to start our family, we won't have to waste more time researching.' 'But there are other options Suchi. We could easily go for adoption. And don't you dare preach me on the importance of our own kid. I saw you sacrificing everything for Pihu. People may say otherwise, but I understand giving birth is not the only way to become a parent. I know Pihu became your first child. That's why I am certain whenever we'll start our family, you'll become a wonderful mom. But why can't you trust me? Why can't you believe that I'll become a good dad to the kid we adopt?'

'Because I didn't want you to compromise for me.' Suchi burst into tears. 'That accident changed my life forever Aarav. I lost my ability to conceive a child. I still think what would have happened if I hadn't go to that temple that day? But that was a blessing in disguise & I thank God every day for that. I got Pihu, got saved from Rishabh, I got you. But what about you? What's your fault in all these? I experienced motherhood through Pihu but you were deprived of that also. I know you would be a wonderful dad. I just wanted to know if there was the slightest chance that we could have our own baby.'

'That's enough!!! You think I didn't know about the procedure? Before informing maa, I wanted to be 100% sure. I consulted with many doctors. They suggested me different options. Some even suggested me transplantation. But do you know the success rate? Globally probably a few attempts have been successful. I didn't want you to go through all these just because I want to hold my own damn baby. I love you so much Suchi. You are my life. I am not gonna let you go through surgeries after surgeries while some doctors are experiencing. I won't let you become another number in their statistics. I lost Mansi didi to her obsession. I can't lose you too. I'll die if something happens to you. So if that makes me the bad guy, then be it.' Aarav stormed out of their room leaving a completely shattered Suchi behind.

Suchi cried helplessly while Pihu was watching all this. She rushed to the terrace & searched for Gopal. 'Gopal where are you? Please come back. I need you.' 'I am here. What happened?' 'Am I the reason Budbudi can never become a mom?' Pihu asked while crying. 'You are not the reason. It was pre-destined. But yes, Suchi's life would have been completely different if she hadn't gone out with you that day.' 'So, I am the reason for her sadness. But believe me Gopal I would never ask her to go there if I knew that accident would happen. Is there anything I can do so she can have a baby?' Gopal smiled at her innocence. 'There's nothing you can do about it. It's their decision. And do you think Suchi had ever been a bad mother to you?' 'Of course not!' 'So don't worry. Both Aarav & Suchi are good people & one way or another they'll have their babies. You don't have to be worried about it. But right now, you must help Suchi to patch up with Aarav.' 'How?' 'Remember when Suchi got mad at you & you were saying sorry to her continuously?' 'Yes, she tried so hard to be angry but forgave me anyway.' Pihu smiled a bit remembering that. 'Remind Suchi of that incident. Sometimes adults forget the simplest way to live life & complicate things. You remind Suchi of that incident, she'll figure the rest out.' Gopal said with a smile. 'Ok, I am going right now. I won't let her cry ever again.' Pihu said excitedly & ran towards Suchi.

'That's why destiny chose you two for each other. Even though you are apart, you will always protect each other & be each other's strength.'

Suchi didn't remember for how long she had been crying. She felt completely numb when again  she felt Pihu around her. 'Bhootu is this really you?' she looked around everywhere. 'Yes it's me. Don't cry Budbudi. Khadoos isn't bad. He's just angry with you. Remember how I kept on saying sorry to you when you got angry with me? Say sorry to Khadoos. He'll also forgive you.' Suchi didn't understand what exactly happened but she felt as if Bhootu tried to help her out. 'Ok Bhootu, enough with crying. It's time to clean up my mess. Thank you for helping me out.' Suchi said that out loud & left her room. Pihu on the other hand was overjoyed that Suchi can still understand everything she says.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 6

Aarav kept himself buried in his work the whole day. When he finally left his cabin, he found the entire corridor empty. It reminded him of the time when Suchi was alone in the office & he stayed back just to spend some time with her. 'Our love story has always been different Suchi. Even that day, it was you who dropped me home.' Aarav smiled a bit & felt guilty at the same time. 'I never should have snapped at you. I am sorry.'

He left the building immediately & tried to drive his car as fast as possible. On a signal, he saw a man going out with his wife & daughter. This again made him sad. 'I am such an a**! I have seen her yearning for Pihu. What if deep down she has a desire to carry our child in her womb? Why didn't I think of that?' Aarav was rushing to his home when suddenly he remembered once Suchi had told him that if she becomes very angry someday, he can persuade her by giving flowers.

FLASHBACK: 'Ok, thanks for the tip but what's your favorite?' 'Nothing in particular. I like all sorts of flowers. It doesn't have to be exquisite. Give me any flower with love & I won't be angry with you anymore; even if it's hibiscus.' 'You are allergic to hibiscus.' Aarav frowned. 'Great that you remember! Now I can relax knowing you won't kill me with your love.' Suchi teased him.

PRESENT: Aarav was smiling thinking about that incident. He couldn't find any flower shop near. So once he saw some flowers on a tree, he stopped his car & started climbing up. After much difficulty, he was able to pluck some flowers & returned to his car again. 'Talk about killing with love! Here I am dying to arrange flowers for you!!! Let's just hope you forgive me today.'

After entering into his room, Aarav found Suchi nowhere. There was just a piece of paper on the bed. His heart sank. 'Please God! She shouldn't do anything impulsive in her anger.' To his surprise, a note was typed on the paper - 'MEET ME AT THE GARDEN'. It was similar to how he had asked Suchi on their first date. Aarav was surprised & went to their garden.

The garden was beautifully decorated with lights & flowers. In the center there was a table & Suchi was sitting there, waiting for Aarav. It was almost 11pm & she was getting scared that Aarav might not come home that day. She looked back & saw him standing, holding some flowers. 'I am really sorry for snapping at you this morning. I didn't mean to. Please forgive me.' Aarav apologized while giving Suchi the flowers. Suchi was surprised. Those were typical plumeria flowers. Something hardly sold at flower shops. 'From where did you get these?' 'I couldn't find any flower shop near. So, plucked them myself. I was hoping you are not allergic to these & will forgive me.' Aarav replied with hesitation. Suchi was awestruck. Even after all these years, sometimes she still couldn't get this guy. How could a person be so arrogant & sensitive at the same time? She hugged Aarav tightly surprising him. 'You don't have to apologize as it was my mistake. This was a sensitive issue & we both should have taken the decision. I was wrong not to inform you.' Suchi paused for a moment & continued, 'I know you love kids. I saw how happy you were when Sankalp vaia's twins were born. You were more excited than I was. You were literally dancing holding them in your arms. I wanted to give you the same joy. I wanted to know if there was the slightest chance that we could have our own baby. But I never wanted to hurt your feelings. Whenever it came down to you & Bhootu, I had always chosen her over you. But God knows how painful it was to choose between the two people I love the most. I couldn't live without you & she was my life. Eventually a lover lost in front of a mother. But you had no fault there. Between Mansi & my fight, you were the one who suffered the most. I didn't wish you to suffer more for my medical condition. So I was thinking about consulting with doctors when a colleague suggested me that. If you don't want then we won't try it.'

'Suchi, I didn't want it because I didn't want to see you depressed. I have seen how miserable you were when we left Lucknow. Parting away with Pihu nearly destroyed you. I didn't want you to go through the same pain if such treatment wasn't fruitful. I don't want to hold a baby at your expense. I am more than happy with you in my life. You don't have to prove to me what I mean to you. So what if we have to adopt? It has its added advantage. I want a daughter just like you. Plus she will need an elder brother to protect her & a younger brother to team up with her.' Aarav smiled brightly. 'Wow! Now who's planning alone?' Suchi raised her eyebrow. 'Ok, three kids from my side & you can adopt as many as you want.' Aarav smirked. 'Are you planning to have your own cricket team or what?' 'Now that you have suggested, it's not a bad idea. You know how much I love cricket.' Aarav teased Suchi further. 'Then God help me! Let's just enjoy our married life while we can & later we'll plan whether we want a cricket team or a football team.' 'Ok my queen! Whatever you decide, your servant is at your service.' saying this, Aarav lifted Suchi up & started singing for her. In that moment, Suchi felt she was the happiest person of the world. 'I just wish you were here Bhootu! I wish you were our daughter & we could share this life together!'   

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 7

The whole day Pihu spent with Anandita and tried to stay away from Suchi. She saw her busy arranging surprise for Aarav & hence decided to stay back. That night she tried to sleep earlier but she was feeling lonely. She opened her eyes & saw Gopal smiling. 'Feeling left out?' Pihu glared at Him & carefully got down from her bed as she didn't want to disturb Anandita's sleep.

Through her window she saw AarHi sitting in the garden holding hands. It brought a smile on her face. Whenever Subodh had any fight with Anandita, she used to support her mumma. Eventually, Subodh would seek help from her & the father-daughter duo would decorate the hall to persuade Anandita. Looking at how Aarav was trying to entertain Suchi, she remembered Subodh. 'I miss you papa. I wish you were here!'

'Pihu?' Pihu got startled a bit. 'You are growing up I see. Earlier you used to spoil everything whenever Aarav tried to do anything for Suchi. Today you are not disturbing them. You even helped Suchi with the idea.' 'Earlier I used to think Khadoos to be a bad guy. Now I know he cares for Budbudi so much. Why would I disturb him?' 'But you are feeling sad, aren't you, that Suchi is giving someone else more importance?' Pihu wanted to protest but she herself was confused regarding her restlessness. So she decided to talk with Gopal instead. 'I don't know. I wanted her to be happy. In fact, I am glad that they have patched up. But still I don't know why I'm feeling sad.' Pihu sighed.

Gopal smiled & put His hand over Pihu's head. 'This is because when we love someone so much, we want to see them happy. But it hurts when they choose someone else over us. Still we try to put up a happy face for our loved ones.' 'I don't understand what you are saying Gopal.' Pihu frowned. 'I am saying, this is exactly how Suchi had felt when you told her about taking rebirth as Anandita's daughter. The difference is she felt extreme pain as she had to say goodbye to you. Yet she cheered for you because she knew how much you yearned for Anandita.' 'She never told me anything.' Pihu was utterly surprised. 'That's because she is your mother. She would endure anything to make sure you are happy. It wasn't just that day. She almost destroyed her relationship with Aarav & risked her life multiple times to get justice for you. You were too young to understand all these & she tried to keep everything hidden from you. She wanted to preserve your innocence. You only saw Anandita & Subodh fighting & then patching up. But she was the reason behind it. She made sure your family never breaks; even when it almost cost her life.' Pihu was stunned. Whatever Gopal just said, she never really bothered to think about it. She felt since Gopal chose Suchi as her friend, she was supposed to fulfill all her demands. She had never thought that any of those incidents had any impact on Suchi. 'Then why didn't she tell me Gopal?' Pihu started crying. 'Would you go now & spoil AarHi's moment?' 'Definitely not.' Pihu replied. 'Same reason. Till now whatever she does, she does only for you. You don't know but she still decorates her house on children's day & Christmas the way you liked. She still celebrates your birthday. She came rushing here because Anandita is your mother & she knows how much you love Anandita. She never celebrates her anniversary with Aarav because that's the day she lost you. There are countless other things she keeps doing just in this hope that wherever you are, you would become happy seeing her efforts.' 

'Why are you telling me these now Gopal?' 'Because, it's time you attained your salvation. Your soul was trapped in this house because you were murdered here. The moment your murderer got punished, your spirit should have been freed. But you chose to stay behind for Anandita. Even that's not needed now. Aarav & Suchi have returned to make sure that Anandita gets better. They will succeed. Anandita will get better & with time, she'll again have a family of her own. Suchi & Aarav will also move on. Then you'll have no purpose here. You can now finally leave this world & take rebirth. I am telling you this to be prepared. And also, because you have a choice this time. You can choose to be borne as either Anandita or Suchi's daughter. Either way you'll find both of your mothers with you. But this time, destiny will work in your favor. So you can take your time to decide.' Saying this Gopal disappeared while Pihu fall into a dilemma.  

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter 8 - Last Part

Pihu spent the next day in complete silence & confusion. As for Suchi, she tried her best to communicate with her & got confused whether she was imagining her last day or she got angry with her for some reason. She was certain of her existence. She could feel her even if she didn't see her. She cried & pleaded Pihu to come in front of her just for once.

But Pihu didn't understand what to do. She wanted to hug her. She wanted to wipe off her tears. It was breaking her heart to watch Suchi in such plight. But she was afraid. Earlier, Gopal had told her that a number of her acts had brought nothing but disaster for Suchi. She didn't want Suchi to suffer anymore.

Eventually, Suchi controlled herself. She tried to console herself saying, 'Let it be Suchi. Your Bhootu could never watch you cry. You wanted to meet her so badly that you were imagining her. You have to be strong for Aarav & Anandita ma'am.'

Days passed by...

Suchi & Aarav tried their best to make Anandita well. Slowly, she started to recover. While Pihu continued to interact with Anandita, her constant fear of hurting Suchi prevented her from interacting with Suchi. But she couldn't realize that her silence was destroying Suchi from within.

During Anandita's recovery, Pihu with Gopal's help, assured her that she wasn't hallucinating & her spirit was actually there to help her. After the doctor had declared Anandita to be completely fine, she closed her room's door & Pihu came in front of her smiling. 'I wish I were still mentally unstable because that would mean you'll stay with me.' 'I had never left you mumma. Even after my death I stayed with you. But if you continue to talk with me, people will think you are still sick. I don't want that. I want to return to you. And I want you to be happy. Don't cry mumma. I promise, in one way or another I'll return to you.' 'Promise?' with tearful eyes Anandita asked. 'I promise. But there is something I want you to do for me.'

A couple of days later, Anandita was leaving for Calcutta. After they had finished saying goodbye, she took Suchi to her room & said, 'I have something important to tell you.' 'Sure ma'am. Is there any problem?' 'I know about your Pihu. I know you kept her as a secret & never got the chance to tell me that you could talk to her spirit. But now I know that your Pihu & my Pihu is the same. I know you called her Bhootu.' A tear escaped Suchi's eyes when she heard that name again. 'When I was sick, I could see her. She chose to stay behind for me. She wants you to know that she loves you a lot. She knows you have been living in confusion since you left Lucknow. She wants you to know that after my recovery, she has finally attained her salvation & she will return to you in one form or another. But she doesn't want you to cry for her. It makes her sad. And I couldn't really understand what she meant but she said something about loving Khadoos too.' Suchi smiled a bit & hugged Anandita tightly. She tried to keep her emotions to herself but she couldn't. She had always felt that no matter what happens, Bhootu could never watch her cry. Today her belief shattered when Anandita conveyed her the message. She was dying inside to see her once. But she never came in front of her, even after her continuous pleading!!!

Aarav left with Anandita to see her off at the airport while Suchi stayed behind. She came to Pihu's room & looked around. Each corner of that room was filled with Bhootu's memories. Suchi looked at the box that contained all of Bhootu's toys & sketches. God knows how many times she had sat on that box & played with her! She recalled the night when Bhootu was crying sitting there as she had become jealous of Gulgule. That was the night when she had first sung a lullaby to soothe her. However, it was so bad that later Bhootu started to sing & she fall asleep. Unknowingly a smile crept across her face. 'That kid! She could never watch me spending time with anyone specially Aarav.'

Tear started rolling down her cheeks & when she tried to wipe it off, she realized she couldn't hold back her tears anymore. Suddenly everything seemed pointless. Emptiness was all that she could feel.

Deep down, Suchi always knew that if it ever came down to her & Anandita, Pihu would always choose her mother over her. 

A part of her was happy. Happy that her Bhootu had finally attained her salvation. When Bhootu had first told her about taking rebirth as Anandita's daughter, Suchi saw how happy & excited she was. At the same time, she could feel Bhootu's hesitation to leave her behind.

The thought of parting away from someone who has always loved you & been there for you - is frightening. But when you have to leave that person for someone else - the guilt that you feel, is soul crushing.

Suchi knew that feeling. When she had sent Aarav to jail, she felt her world crumbling around her. She was determined to get Pihu's murderer punished. But she also knew, Aarav had confessed his crime only because he loved her & wanted to protect her at any cost. At that moment, she hated herself more than she hated Aarav. The guilt of forsaking him was eating her alive.

Suchi didn't want such complication in Pihu's life. She wanted her to be happy. So she put on a smile & assured her that she would be there for her when she reincarnates.

But another part of her was devastated. She felt as if she had no importance in her life. She had never expected Bhootu to give her Anandita's place. But she did want her love. It was so easy for Bhootu to let go off her. She didn't even say goodbye. Suchi wondered whether she had actually meant anything to her or she was just a mean to get back to her mother. Otherwise how could she leave without saying anything? Didn't her agony mean anything to her?   

Suchi looked at the toys & laughed at herself. 'Pathetic, isn't it? One moment you are loved & the next moment you are thrown as if you meant nothing.' She held Bhootu's favorite toy & hugged it tightly. 'You don't have to return to me Bhootu. After all I am not your mother & I don't love you anymore.' 'You don't love me but you are still hugging my toy?' Suchi stood frozen. She felt as if she had no energy left & it took her a millennium to look back. And there was her Bhootu. That same small kid with an oversized shirt & that mischievous smile on her face. Suchi ran towards her & hugged her tightly. She feared if she loosened her grip, she might lose the kid forever. She looked at her face & kissed her again & again.

Pihu simply enjoyed that hug. How she had missed her touch, her warmth, her smell! Suddenly Suchi stopped & loosened her grip. 'Now why have you come back? I kept crying & pleading but you chose to keep mum. You didn't even think for a moment how I was dying every second without you. Now that Anandita ma'am is ok, you'll also attain your salvation. She gave me your message. That should be it. Why have you come to me?' 'You are still the same Budbudi. You try to hide your emotion behind your anger just like you did when I hit Vimla auntie, remember?' Suchi clearly remembered that incident. How could she forget those precious moments spent with her Bhootu? Each moment was vivid in her memory. But she was too stubborn to accept that. 'Okay, let me remind you then. You were standing by this window when I tried to reach out to you by stepping on that box & I...' 'Bhootu!!!' Before Pihu could even keep her foot on the box, Suchi immediately took her into her lap & hugged her tightly. 'Who told you to step onto that box?' 'Even that day you asked me the same.' Pihu smiled. 'No matter how much you try to deny, we both know that you love me Budbudi. I was just too small to understand the sacrifices you made for me.' Suchi was astonished at Pihu's words. 'I could never understand how much I had hurt you with my stubbornness. When I did, I wanted to distance myself because I didn't want to hurt you anymore. But that didn't work out either. Whatever I did, I ended up hurting you. I am so sorry Maa!!!' Suchi couldn't believe her ears. 'What did you just call me?' 'I said Maa!!! I used to call you my Yashodha Maa remember? Now I mean it. Gopal used to tell me that I'll attain my salvation on my mother's lap. Now I understand what He meant. I'll return as your daughter only & I'll never ever leave you alone. But please don't cry Maa.' Suchi tried to stop but couldn't. The pain she had kept hidden for so long, today it found its way through her tears. Her emptiness was filled. She had finally gotten her daughter back once & for all. 'I'll have to leave now Maa. But I want to sleep on your lap & listen to your lullaby while I depart. You learned singing for me, remember?' Suchi laughed a bit at Bhootu's teasing. 'Close your eyes & try to sleep. Maa is here & she'll always be with you.' saying this, Suchi kissed Pihu's forehead & started singing a lullaby. She kept on singing until she witnessed Pihu vanishing into air & attaining her salvation. She felt devastated that Bhootu had left this world. But she was happy knowing her child was finally free & will return to her.

Aarav found Suchi at Pihu's room when he returned. 'Suchi! Are you ok?' Suchi looked at Aarav. Her eyes were wet but she had a smile on her face.'I am fine Aarav. I met my Bhootu today! She came to say goodbye.' Aarav was surprised. Suchi continued, 'She has finally attained her salvation. She just wanted us to know that she loves us & she'll return as our daughter.' 'Us?' 'Yes, she loves you too but she still calls you Khadoos.' Suchi said laughing. Aarav also smiled while a tear tickled his cheek. He had always felt guilty for Pihu's death. Knowing that the kid still loved him & finally found peace, his heart filled with joy. 'I am happy that now she is free from all these burden.' Saying this Suchi tightly hugged Aarav while he hugged her back.

After Pihu's departure, Anandita & AarHi moved on with their lives. Anandita settled in Calcutta & took a job at an orphanage. Spending time with the kids helped her finding peace. Eventually she met a guy named Sunil through Rakhi & after courting him for a while, they got married. They built a beautiful family of their own.

As for AarHi, they returned to Delhi again. After a couple of years, with mutual consent, Suchi started her treatment & opted for a uterus transplantation. Even though earlier they had joked about it, they adopted a boy from Anandita's orphanage. Two years later, Suchi gave birth to a daughter. When Suchi took her daughter in her arms, she felt as if her Pihu had returned. She felt the same way as she did when she had touched Pihu for the first time. Even though it was impossible, she felt as if her daughter had called her Maa & smiled looking at her the way Pihu used to. After their elder son, this daughter completed their family & Suchi felt blessed to have her Pihu back.

Suchi had never forgotten the pain both she & Anandita had gone through after Pihu's death. She made sure that this time, Pihu gets the love of both of her mothers. Even Anandita felt blessed to get her daughter back in this form. 

After a few years, when one of Aarav's employees died in a car accident, he voluntarily adopted his twins (a boy & a girl). Together, he & Suchi built their perfect, little family.

While playing with their kids one afternoon, Aarav told Suchi 'I feel as if our story has gotten it's perfect ending.' 'I wouldn't call it a happy ending. I'd rather say, it's a happy beginning & we have lots of adventures in store for us with our kids.' Saying this Suchi smiled at Aarav while Aarav agreed to her statement & they both resumed playing with their kids. They were genuinely thankful to God for blessing them with so much happiness.

The End

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much Nushy for doing a write up !! I have just started reading chapter 1 and it is absolutely amazing!! Brilliant work 👏.. Will slowly read all and comment 😳
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Thank you Jenny. Hope you enjoy reading my story 😳