Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
May be they were not cheating but I feel like this is just Cinevistaas style of making thrillers, lol. Same thing was done in Beyhadh, they will hint at the obvious and then episodes later reveal that apparent thing was actually the truth. 🤣

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pallavi_

But pooja is thinner than zoya and that ring was oversized to zoya..how can it fit to pooja?? 😆 So your theory made sense..
I don't think they were cheating else it would be too predictable...wts need of showing zoya different theory and suspense? This is main plot of show ..they may deceive in launch video

Well maybe because if zoya also believes what she saw or what others are saying there will no reason for her to go to mumbai or stay there. Or make an alliance with aditya so no story or scope for them you know. They should work together know each other constantly cross paths you know
AOjha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well if it's already in the launch video ... that they were infact cheating on their spouses ... but even then somethings do not make sense ... like why didn't they actually show Yash and Pooja romance if they already revealed it that they were in love and it's no secret ... why keep it so mysterious?

secondly when Yash got the text ... Pooja wasn't even around her cellphone ... She was talking to her hubby about the diary ... even if the text was from Pooja ... why Yash didn't feel happy about seeing the text ... he just seemed worried.

if Pooja was really cheating on her husband and was writing it in her diary ... like shouldn't she keep that diary with her 24/7 ... lest her husband and someone else read that diary.

and finally if i were in a car crash with my love ... i would try to get out of the car first and die trying rather than giving up and holding hands with my love ... it seemed like someone delibrately killed them ... put their dead bodies in the car ... made them hold each other hands and pushed the car off the cliff ... probably Aditya's dad ... that must be the reason he wanted autopsy done real quickly

so i still think they were working together against Aditya's dad ... and the reason Pooja didn't tell Aditya cause they were still finding evidence ... and Aditya was way too emotional ... if Pooja would have told him ... he would have directly confronted his dad and ruined the entire investigation that they were working on.

AOjha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plus "King of Hearts" play card in today's episode strongly hinted that Yash was not cheating on Zoya 😳 ... i dunno why i am so adamant and couldn't digest that Yash and Pooja were actually cheating on their spouses 😛
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
May be they were not cheating but I feel like this is just Cinevistaas style of making thrillers, lol. Same thing was done in Beyhadh, they will hint at the obvious and then episodes later reveal that apparent thing was actually the truth. 🤣

[/QUOTE
Exactly my thots... ... ..i hope next show of Jen's is not with cinevistaas.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

😆 😆 😆 😆
😆 😆 😆 😆

So true..😆