they were not cheating IMO

AOjha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i think Pooja and Yash were not cheating on their spouses ... they were working together in order to bring Aditya's dad secret out ... Aditya's dad came to know of it and decided to kill them and make it look like they were in an affair in order to hide the real motive

remember when Aditya's dad asked his son as to why they traveling separately ... growing suspicion in his son's mind and when he would find his dead wife ... Aditya would be sure that his wife cheated on him ... i mean Aditya didn't even think about the other possibility ... i mean they were only holding hands ... even Zoya's theory that Pooja must have taken lift from Yash could have also made sense ... but Aditya was adamant and was to made it think that way by his father

Aditya's dad was even looking the diary straight away after he came back ... knowing that she might have written something against him as Pooja poured her heart and soul out into the diary ... plus Aditya would also know from that diary that his wife wasn't cheating on him ... so Aditya's dad was looking for it in order to get it permanently destroyed ... but someone else got to it before he can even reach it.

Pooja's lying about going to Chennai and Yash having that diamond ring also had something to with their work ... diamond ring could be some sort of evidence against Aditya's dad

PS: i think Zoya's father is not the culprit like he is shown ... and these dialogues that "Yash would never pick up my phone" and "Yash's truth would come out soon" were to deceive the viewers
Edited by AOjha - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That's also possible.
But in the show's launch video, they have stated clearly that Yash and Pooja went out of their 'perfect' marriage to eventually find true love in each other. And how the show will narrate how Zoya and Aditya cope up with their partner's actions and the reasons behind the affair. How they will realize that they too were somewhere responsible for their partner's to go to someone else for love.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think the makers are deliberately trying to make us play culprit culprit and doubt every living being on the show 🤣
Maybe their deaths weren't an accident...maybe they were...but either way I think they were cheating on their spouses because more than anything neither looked comfortable with their better halves. The body language was just too uncomfortable between the couples.
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

I think the makers are deliberately trying to make us play culprit culprit and doubt every living being on the show 🤣

Maybe their deaths weren't an accident...maybe they were...but either way I think they were cheating on their spouses because more than anything neither looked comfortable with their better halves. The body language was just too uncomfortable between the couples.

I totally agree with you Ari.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

That's also possible.

But in the show's launch video, they have stated clearly that Yash and Pooja went out of their 'perfect' marriage to eventually find true love in each other. And how the show will narrate how Zoya and Aditya cope up with their partner's actions and the reasons behind the affair. How they will realize that they too were somewhere responsible for their partner's to go to someone else for love.

. If this is what was stated in the launch video then toh its 100% the affair was going on...leaves no room for speculation
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

That's also possible.

totally agree with dis. they were cheating on their spouces. yash had brought ring for pooja to gift her on her birthday. and no doubt they were about to celebrate pooja "s birthday together thats why they lied to their partners to meet each other.
Edited by PRINCESS_ALISHA - 6 years ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
But pooja is thinner than zoya and that ring was oversized to zoya..how can it fit to pooja?? 😆 So your theory made sense..
I don't think they were cheating else it would be too predictable...wts need of showing zoya different theory and suspense? This is main plot of show ..they may deceive in launch video
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah both fathers are cooking something and we can smell it 😆
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but then also why would yash &pooja work 2gether?unka Kya connection? pooja could tell aditya na.coz Asi5a is not very fond of his dad he would believe surely
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Yash is guilty. Why in the world will he hide it from Zoya if he is working against Daddy Hooda? If the ring was important as evidence would he not have made some excuse to take it away from her? That's some shady shit he is pulling off there with her.
Pooja may not be guilty as Daddy Hooda is acting all fishy. She may have good reason to hide diary and contents from Aditya till she is collecting proof or something. I do not think she was cheating on him.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago