Adi Zoya and The Christ

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Heylo forum peeps, this is Madhu. And I'm a huge fan of Indian TV shows, the reason i say that is coz i hav a good list. Iss Pyaar ko , Ek hazaron me meri behna h, saathiya, beyhadh, belan wali bahu and now bepannah! Yes Barun Krystle Jennifer and now Harshad are my favourites and people from bigg boss forums or Behna forum would know me.

Seeing the above list, it's quite evident I love Cinevistaas and their shows, Behna Beyhadh and now Bepannah.

Coming to this post, the church scene was too good and soo symbolic of how the life of Aditya will change coz of Zoya. Zoya would lit the life of Adi in the path shown by the Christ and then Adi according to him will return back the favour of Christ by keeping Zoya happy !

Extremely intense characters played by both Harshad and Jennifer, and I have always loved Jennifer but Harshad made me fall head over heels for him !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abirami77 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's my favorite scene so far.. I really liked it because they broke all the strotype about the religion.. The symbol of this scene was the FAITH in Bhagwan!!!