Gauri Khan: Shah Rukh Khan loves my work the most

Posted: 6 years ago
Gauri Khan has established herself as one of the top interior designers. She has bagged several big international projects and has hit a milestone in her profession. When Gauri was asked who loves her work the most, she said Shah Rukh Khan.

In an interview with a Gulf portal, Gauri Khan said that SRK loves her work the most and also revealed the biggest love of her life.

Gauri Khan said, "Shah Rukh loves my work the most. I have been attending award functions with him for 30 years and now, I've won my very first Excellence in Design Award this month, we both couldn't be happier."

"Design is my biggest love. It consumes me!", she added further.

Meanwhile, Gauri Khan and Shah Rukh Khan recently attended the Hello! Hall of Fame Awards. Shah Rukh and Gauri walked hand-in-hand at the awards ceremony. Gauri was bestowed with Excellence in Design' Award. Karan Johar presented the award to her.

Gauri Khan accepted the award from Karan and said, "For the last thirty years, I have attended so many award functions with my husband and this is the first time that I have received an award and he is sitting right here, this one is for you

A charming Shah Rukh Khan stood up and beamed with pride as Gauri received her first ever award.

In an earlier interview, Gauri had said, "I'm sure I will reach a position in my life where people will understand it's not about being Mrs Shah Rukh Khan, but about the work I do. It may take a few years but I'm ready to wait. I want people to know we mean business.

Talking about Shah Rukh, she had earlier revealed, 'Shah Rukh himself, if he wasn't an actor, would probably have liked to become an architect or interior designer. He's totally into buying property, building and decorating... very passionate about it. I have no doubt that if he was given any space, especially an office, he would make the swankiest one ever, much better than I ever could! Unfortunately, he doesn't have the time to do this, but he does have the vision.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Favorite past time of many actors / shady husbands. Keep feeding lies to their wives, keep them busy with vanity projects/hobbies, splurge on their shopping/habits, do some PDA for the media = #RelationshipGoals