Rahul- The param gyani

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Matlab gazab... Sir ji, science wale sir ji, aap ka sim kharab hua hai. Phone thik hai. Namrata ka sim nikalke khudke phone me dalo aur Gauri ko phone karo.
Sammohan? Like really? Bas yahi baki rah gaya tha.

I am done with this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well, Rahul will try to attack Gauri under the influence of hypnotism.
I like it. Bakbak Gauri will be stunned.

I like to see Lakhan Gauri as jodi. He is so loyal.
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Me too. Actually all the relationships have changed. Thakr and Lakhanpal were the villians who almost killed Rahul and Gauri. Now, with Namrata being the actual villian these two have become gaye guzre victims.
Shakti devi turned murderer who was initially a victim. Rahul and Yashpal who initially were the heroes are now side heroes and Shambhu baba and Gauri are the real heroes. Rahul in fact is the damsel in distress now. I am worried Namrata uski izzat pe hath na dalde aur Gauri ko usko bachana pad jaye.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think they are paying only Namrata now 
rest all the actors are just ignored 
2filmy thumbnail
Gauri will understand that he is doing all that under Namrata black magic
But how is the black magic working ? the chain broke right ?

2filmy thumbnail
Now only if Latika goes against Namrata
then only there is some hope 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

@bold- Ewww, that's so gross. The feelings Lakhan has for Gauri is similar to the feelings Nammo Rani has for Rahul; it's lust or a kind of obsession. Comparing Lakhan to Rahul is an insult to the latter. Rahul maybe an idiot of epic proportions but still, he is 1000 times better than Lakhan and Dada Thakur. Just because Nammo Rani is pure evil doesn't mean that Dada Thakur and Lakhan Pal are saints. They are also cold blooded criminals like Namrata. Dada Thakur murdered his own wife just because she had a different opinion about his beliefs. And he and Lakhan tried multiple times to kill Rahul. If it wasn't for timely intervention from Gauri and Shambu Baba, those two morons would have succeeded in killing him. Also if it wasn't for KB, Lakhan would have succeeded in getting rid of Gauri too. So just like Nammo Rani, these two also deserve punishment for their crimes. There is no way they are better than Namrata. I hope in the end, all of them get the punishment they deserve.

P.S: Lakhan can never be loyal to anyone other than Dada Thakur. The guy lives to fulfill Dada Thakur's orders.
dey.bh thumbnail
@ Jane castle.. Itna kuch ghus chuka hai is story me. Flying shivlong, driverless truck, tantra mantra, chamatkari baba. Ek jealousy track bhi aane do na. Lakhan pal nahi to dwarpal bhi chalega.😆
 Rahul needs to be taught a lesson. He is taking Gauri for granted.I seriously want a guy flirting with Gauri. Saste me Lakhan pal hi mil sakta hai.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lakhanpal worried so much when Gauri was going out alone to fight the evil Latika. I liked his concern for Gauri. Thakur and Lakhan are not as bad as Namrata. They have some good qualities like loyalty, devotion and readiness to learn from their mistakes. They are not psychos. Both got some punishment from Namrata and her friend.
2filmy thumbnail
I agree with Jane
Thakur Lakhan also are sinners
They also need to be punished
but now the worst is Namrata
she needs to be punished majorly