Family Secrets & Zoya's Illusion vs Aditya's Reality

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Yet another blockbuster Episode with Zoya-Aditya confrontation as the main highlight .. While Zoya still dont want to come out of her illusions , Aditya at least have accepted the reality .. But is it really the reality that Aditya has accepted or Zoya's illusion & belief will turn out to b the actual reality in future ?🤔 .. Only time will tell

Episode also hinted that both Aditya and Zoya's family r hiding few secrets especially their respective dads 🤔..In fact Aditya's family looks full of secrets only 😆 ..

Will first talk about Aditya's family :

Its clear that Aditya does not share a close bond with his parents .. He looks more close to Pooja's mom that his own mom or dad 😕...Even though Pooja cheated on him but he first went to Pooja's mom only in the hospital to show her stuffs .. It seems mayb Pooja's mom was more like his Daima or Nanny types who hv brought him up from childhood and so he is automatically close to her mom that his own mom 🤔

Another point is , I feel Aditya's father too have cheated on his wife just like Pooja cheated on Aditya and so in hospital he was sarcastically comparing the two scenarios and calling it a family tradition Also I guess Aditya hates the fact that his mother is still staying with this man and hiding his past affair .. 🤔 .. And now that his father wants his son to follow his footsteps and just hide this affair of his dead wife from media like he must b hiding his own affair over the yrs , pissed Aditya more ..

Also I wonder what relation Senior Hooda shares with Pooja's mom .. its not very clear .. Pooja's mom stays with them na .. I dont want to speculate something dirty but it does look very fishy to me .. And Aditya sarcastically told senior Hooda look your favourite bahu did this act .. 😕 ..So I hv a bad feeling that Senior Hooda had some affair with Pooja's mom only and so to hide it or shut Pooja's Mom's mouth , he only got his son Aditya married to Pooja as they were already childhood buddies 🤔 .. Thats why Aditya looked pissed off and was sarcastically taunting his father that look this is your most favourite bahu who did this act and then he went onto say this is your family tradition .. So Aditya was clearly hinting at something which is a very dirty family secret that all kept hiding over the years and now they want Aditya to hide his wife's cheating too in same way thus following their dirty family tradition ..

Now I really wonder if Aditya loved Pooja before marriage or he just accepted the fact that because Pooja will b my wife , so by default she will also b the love of my life ..So he loved Pooja after marriage like any dutiful husband will love his wife post marriage .. Thats why for him it was easy to accept that Pooja cheated on him because of their past family history if my doubt surrounding Senior Hooda and Pooja's mom is true 🤔..

Will talk about Zoya's family now :

For Zoya its the opposite because she was truely in love with Yash even before marriage and so still cannot believe that Yash can cheat .. She also dont come from a family where such type of cheating was heard before and so for her love or marriage is considered very sacred..No wonder she was still in denial and was confident that Yash cannot cheat because Yash was her own choice and not her father's choice like it mayb in Aditya's case where Pooja was Senior Hooda's choice as per my guess ..

But it seems Zoya's father knew something about Yash already 🤔..So after he heard of the accident and cheating part , he was not really shocked .. Its like he knew this was coming ..Its not clear what exactly he knew but this is the only secretive part of Zoya's family that his father knew something about Yash ..

Also Zoya's in-laws r not really fond of Zoya especially the way her sister-in-law spoke to Zoya on phone .. So its obvious her in-laws will blame Zoya for everything .. Typical in-laws 😆

Who Planned the Accident ? Or Was it just an Accident ?

Yesterday Epi also gave a feel that accident was a planned one 🤔 ..It could b misleading the viewers too , u never know with these daily soaps 😆 .. But from what we saw , it looked like either Senior Hooda planned it or Zoya's dad planned it and so they already knew whats coming .. Senior Hooda wanted the Autopsy reports to b hidden from media but why ? And Zoya's dad was sure Yash wont pick up the phone but why ? Did both dads jointly planned this accident or only one dad was involved or was it just an accident but both dads dont want it to become media spectacle for the sake of their children's future and family reputation ? 🤔

Even if the accident was planned by either of the dad , it mayb because they were already aware that these 2 r cheating on their children .. so the ones died still remain guilty here unless proven otherwise ..

Aditya-Zoya Confrontation :

That was the best scene of the Episode for me 😳 .. It showed two contrasting personalities meeting at the threshold of their lives .. Both r going through same tragedy of loosing their life partners but their thinking r completely in contrast to each other .. One has accepted the fact that his wife cheated on him and so his emotions r more of a man who is betrayed in love and left heartbroken whereas the other person is still in denial about her husband's cheating and so her emotions r more of a woman who is shattered with the death of her beloved and left in a confused state of mind .. Only common factor between both is that both r looking for answers .. One wants to know why his wife did what she did , thats is cheated on him and other wants to know whether her husband really did what all r assuming that he did , that is cheated on her ...Answer mayb same for both but their questions are different .. One has accepted the harsh fact as he has seen and experienced it in his family already while the other is still in denial as she is yet to see or experience such betrayal in her life ..Whether his belief wins or whether her trust wins in the end remains to b seen but to find these answers , they will both come together I guess and eventually solve the mystry of this accident too ...

Harshad and Jennider were fab yet again ..Aditya's raging anger and frustration when he hears Zoya blaming him for what his wife did followed by Zoya's innocence & vulnerability trying to come to terms with the harsh reality of life but still in denial and also shaken up with the bitter truth thats being slapped right on her face , reason why she goes onto slap him trying to wake him up when she herself is struggling to wake upto the reality , is wonderfully enacted by both of them 👏👏

Life Ahead for Zoya & Aditya .. Illusion vs Reality.. :

It will b really difficult for Zoya to come to terms with reality as till now she was living in her own fairytale world and just dont want to come out of it ..Even when she saw her husband's dead body holding hands with the other woman, she was still looking for the ring which just proves how she wants to b in denial forever and dont want to come out of her fairytale world or accept this bitter reality of life 😭..

For Aditya at least he is living in a real world and has accepted the bitter tragedy of his life ..It wont b easy for him either as he lost his belief in love and trust forever but at least he is in sink with the reality but with Zoya , I m afraid it will b really difficult for her to accept the reality first before she could even think of the next step ..

So I feel It will b more difficult and painful for Zoya to come to terms with the reality of her husband's betrayal as she did a fairytale marriage going against her own family ..About Aditya I feel he already accepted the bitter truth & he clearly blamed his father for bringing Pooja in his life ,so it was not really a fairytale marriage for him unlike Zoya's case which might help him to move on after the initial setback 🤔..

But the bigger question still remains what is the truth ?? 🤔 ..Except for Zoya , noone else wants to find the truth .. Its a question of prestige and honour for Senior Hooda , so he wants the case closed .. Aditya's mind has already submitted to the fact that his wife cheated on him , so it ends there for him...Zoya's father for some reason never liked Yash , so for him its more like good riddiance plus why does he say Yash wont pick up the phone , mayb he is hiding something and now just wants to keep it burried ..Its only Zoya who wants to find out the truth ,who wants to not only spearate those hands but try to look for rational reasonings too behind holding of those two hands .. We might say she is still in denial or she wants to live in illusion that her husband is a saint or she is naive here etc etc .. but what if her illusions or doubts actually turn out to b the reality and Yash-Pooja actually turn out to b innocent 🤔 .. I hope she does investigate this further and I guess she will as she is flying down to Mumbai as per precap 👍🏼..
Edited by jyoti06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing analysis jo
I never saw what u saw pooja mom angle with mr hooda.
And best what u wrote about is illusion vs reality
I hope Zoya wins her illusion
Because she is positive person unlike adi who has been impulsive in coming to the conclusion without analysis because he has seen the dirt already in his parents lives

Pooja mom seems unaffected may be she knew something like Mr. Hooda gona fix her one day or knew pooja was up to something.

Zoya dad has other side story to tell.

I feel the story starts from affair and 2 suspects ( Zoya dad and adi father)
But it can't be that simple it will turn way different from what we assume

Ur analysis are so deep jo I never thought Mr. Hooda and pooja mom angle

Let's see how far this mystery goes

Well harshad is eye candy he owns it and Jenny is so cute I just loved them
Zoya and adi can be cute and can also be at logger heads that's the beauty
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 6 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

Amazing analysis jo
I never saw what u saw pooja mom angle with mr hooda.
And best what u wrote about is illusion vs reality
I hope Zoya wins her illusion
Because she is positive person unlike adi who has been impulsive in coming to the conclusion without analysis because he has seen the dirt already in his parents lives

Pooja mom seems unaffected may be she knew something like Mr. Hooda gona fix her one day or knew pooja was up to something.

Zoya dad has other side story to tell.

I feel the story starts from affair and 2 suspects ( Zoya dad and adi father)
But it can't be that simple it will turn way different from what we assume

Ur analysis are so deep jo I never thought Mr. Hooda and pooja mom angle

Let's see how far this mystery goes

Well harshad is eye candy he owns it and Jenny is so cute I just loved them
Zoya and adi can be cute and can also be at logger heads that's the beauty

I feel Pooja was forced into this marriage by Senior Hooda and her mom because mayb they wanted to hide their own dirty secrets .. she mayb was never in love with Aditya .. So when Pooja had an affair outside , mayb her mom knew that one day or the other Senior Hooda will kill her ... She looked mentally prepared for this but she has no option but to remain quiet .. Aditya mayb unaware of all this dirt behind his back but he may just know his father too had affairs and because Pooja was his father's choice , so all those taunts to his father in the episode ..

About Yash , I m not clear about him but Zoya's father seems to know Yash better than Zoya .. Zoya too in coming epis might travel to Mumbai to find out all the secrets , so we might know more

I feel Zoya will end up getting shelter at Aditya's house because her in-laws will not allow her in their house .. they dont seem to b fond of her .. Aditya might allow her to stay because he too will want to find out the truth as it involves Pooja too

Edited by jyoti06 - 6 years ago
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well written post and agree to everything, like i said before, both families have some dysfunctions and despite both adi and zoya being married they didnt have a peaceful family or in law life. not only will Adi need to move on and heal from what happened with pooja but also what happened between him, his father and mother. with zoya its obvious why her in laws dont like her, imagine from their pov, you got a daughter in law that lives in another place who makes their brother, son travel constantly and do whatever according to her whims without her making any comprise. i think Adi ended up taking pooja and their love for granted actually both, they were so into their love that they seemed to forget about their partners, a relationship/marriage needs effort to be into it and clearly they thought where they were was fine that they didnt see the cracks. even though Adi is facing reality he is not handling it well at all, it all rage and pain and zoya refuses to see it, i fear when she accepts reality that is when her heart will break really badly. it will be hard for both of them to fall in love and allow themselves, zoya is still in love with yash and Adi will have a hard time trusting anyone especially because a similar thing happened to his mother and now him. no wonder he believed it fast, because he experienced it before. i loved the confrontation, Adi needs to get his anger out and who better then zoya to him, he just kept pushing and pushing her until she snapped and slapped him lol we have to wait to see how their journey will unfold. but in order for their love to work out and eventual relationship is that need to realise the mistakes they made with yash and pooja.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I feel Pooja was forced into this marriage by Senior Hooda and her mom because mayb they wanted to hide their own dirty secrets .. she mayb was never in love with Aditya .. So when Pooja had an affair outside , mayb her mom knew that one day or the other Senior Hooda will kill her ... She looked mentally prepared for this but she has no option but to remain quiet .. Aditya mayb unaware of all this dirt behind his back but he may just know his father too had affairs and because Pooja was his father's choice , so all those taunts to his father in the episode ..

About Yash , I m not clear about him but Zoya's father seems to know Yash better than Zoya .. Zoya too in coming epis might travel to Mumbai to find out all the secrets , so we might know more

I feel Zoya will end up getting shelter at Aditya's house because her in-laws will not allow her in their house .. they dont seem to b fond of her .. Aditya might allow her to stay because he too will want to find out the truth as it involves Pooja too

So true it will happen as u said
I feel may be adi beliefs and Zoya illusion might come true
May be Yash and pooja are not involved
Pooja had an affair and Yash had failed in his work front
So win win situation for adi and Zoya
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 6 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting thoughts

I don't think that Pooja's mom and Mr. Hooda had an affair...Adi is well aware about the affair it seems and in that case he will be aware of the woman who had an affair with his father...If it was Pooja's mom then Adi wouldn't have been so close to her...Even Pooja's and Adi's moms appear to share a good bond

In fact yesterday Pooja's mom felt guilty and couldn't go to Adi as she didn't know how to face him after knowing about the possibility that her daughter cheated on Adi...If she had an affair with Adi's dad then I am sure Adi and her equation would have been different

But it seems Pooja's mom might be aware of Mr. Hooda's shady business or some secret..something did look fishy

I think Arjun might be the illegitimate son of Mr. Hooda

Rest let's see what will happen

Zoya's dad seems that he knew something going by his reaction...whether is he was aware about the affair or had a doubt or it was something else remains to be... we are yet to find out why he disliked Yash

Makers are putting doubts on Both dads as of now and I think doubt will keep shifting from one character to another and the mystery of d accident will continue to deepen

Absolutely..it will be very tough for Zoya when she will come to know about the truth provided Yash and Pooja did have an affair which does look lik the case right now.

I think we will see Adi's breakdown as well coz right now he has suppressd his pain and sadness by his rage and anger...once that anger will subside he will break down..he hasn't mourned Pooja's death yet as his anger over Pooja's betrayal has overpowered his pain and sense of loss right now..but once his anger will subside I guess he will breakdown

😊
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

well written post and agree to everything, like i said before, both families have some dysfunctions and despite both adi and zoya being married they didnt have a peaceful family or in law life. not only will Adi need to move on and heal from what happened with pooja but also what happened between him, his father and mother. with zoya its obvious why her in laws dont like her, imagine from their pov, you got a daughter in law that lives in another place who makes their brother, son travel constantly and do whatever according to her whims without her making any comprise. i think Adi ended up taking pooja and their love for granted actually both, they were so into their love that they seemed to forget about their partners, a relationship/marriage needs effort to be into it and clearly they thought where they were was fine that they didnt see the cracks. even though Adi is facing reality he is not handling it well at all, it all rage and pain and zoya refuses to see it, i fear when she accepts reality that is when her heart will break really badly. it will be hard for both of them to fall in love and allow themselves, zoya is still in love with yash and Adi will have a hard time trusting anyone especially because a similar thing happened to his mother and now him. no wonder he believed it fast, because he experienced it before. i loved the confrontation, Adi needs to get his anger out and who better then zoya to him, he just kept pushing and pushing her until she snapped and slapped him lol we have to wait to see how their journey will unfold. but in order for their love to work out and eventual relationship is that need to realise the mistakes they made with yash and pooja.

I agree , both were so much engrossed in their own idea of love that mayb they never bothered to find out if their lifepartner is really happy or not

I too feel Zoya's inlaws r not happy because she dint move to Mumbai but making their son travel daily for work .. its clear Zoya dont want to come out of her comfort zone , she wants to live in her small little fairytale world forever that she had made for herself and Yash .. Mayb after a point Yash started feeling suffocated in that world and wanted to b part of real world where he met Pooja who was equally suffocated in her relationship with Aditya as it seems Aditya always treated her like a kid only since they were childhood buddies ..

But I believe even if Aditya and Zoya went wrong in their relationship , still nothing can justify cheating .. they could hv taken divorce or spoken to their lifepartners about it instead of cheating on them .. But the bigger question here is did they cheat at all .. Till we find out if they cheated or not , we cannot make further assumptions .. since Aditya so easily believed it just seeing those hands holding each other , I feel it could b misleading and Zoya's trust might turn out true .. lets see ..

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

So true it will happen as u said
I feel may be adi believes and Zoya illusion might come true
May be Yash and pooja are not involved
Pooja had an affair and Yash had failed in his work front
So win win situation for adi and Zoya

Possible .. mayb Yash was only a friend to Pooja who was advicing him not to cheat on her husband in case only Pooja had affair and not Yash .. so yeah they both could b right in their respective beliefs 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Interesting thoughts

I don't think that Pooja's mom and Mr. Hooda had an affair...Adi is well aware about the affair it seems and in that case he will be aware of the woman who had an affair with his father...If it was Pooja's mom then Adi wouldn't have been so close to her...Even Pooja's and Adi's moms appear to share a good bond

In fact yesterday Pooja's mom felt guilty and couldn't go to Adi as she didn't know how to face him after knowing about the possibility that her daughter cheated on Adi...If she had an affair with Adi's dad then I am sure Adi and her equation would have been different

But it seems Pooja's mom might be aware of Mr. Hooda's shady business or some secret..something did look fishy

I think Arjun might be the illegitimate son of Mr. Hooda

Rest let's see what will happen

Zoya's dad seems that he knew something going by his reaction...whether is he was aware about the affair or had a doubt or it was something else remains to be... we are yet to find out why he disliked Yash

Makers are putting doubts on Both dads as of now and I think doubt will keep shifting from one character to another and the mystery of d accident will continue to deepen

Absolutely..it will be very tough for Zoya when she will come to know about the truth provided Yash and Pooja did have an affair which does look lik the case right now.

I think we will see Adi's breakdown as well coz right now he has suppressd his pain and sadness by his rage and anger...once that anger will subside he will break down..he hasn't mourned Pooja's death yet as his anger over Pooja's betrayal has overpowered his pain and sense of loss right now..but once his anger will subside I guess he will breakdown

😊

Mayb Adi or his mom themselves r not aware of their affair .. they just know Senior Hooda had some affair but dunno who is the lady because Pooja's Mom knows some secret of Senior Hooda for sure .. we could see their eye contact in the scene when Senior Hooda asked the doctor to hurry up with the Autopsy report and even bribed him .. Pooja's mother was quiet there ..

yes Adi's anger has taken over his emotions right now .. once that anger subsides , we might see his emotional breakdown .. If Zoya could prove that Yash and Pooja never had any affair , it could do a world of good to Adi too as then he will b able to mourn his wife's death peacefully .. so who knows mayb Zoya will b proved right ... Affair thing is obvious one , we will b surprised if its proved there was never any affair .. so lets see ..
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Mayb Adi or his mom themselves r not aware of their affair .. they just know Senior Hooda had some affair but dunno who is the lady because Pooja's Mom knows some secret of Senior Hooda for sure .. we could see their eye contact in the scene when Senior Hooda asked the doctor to hurry up with the Autopsy report and even bribed him .. Pooja's mother was quiet there ..

yes Adi's anger has taken over his emotions right now .. once that anger subsides , we might see his emotional breakdown .. If Zoya could prove that Yash and Pooja never had any affair , it could do a world of good to Adi too as then he will b able to mourn his wife's death peacefully .. so who knows mayb Zoya will b proved right ... Affair thing is obvious one , we will b surprised if its proved there was never any affair .. so lets see ..

One more reason why I think Pooja's mom didn't have an affair with him is coz of the way she behaved yesterday..she couldn't face Adi and didn't look him in the eye as she felt so guilty coz of the probabiity thst her daughter had an extra marital affair..So, i assume if she herself had an affair with Mr. Hooda then we wouldn't have seen such a strong guilty feeling reaction from her yesterday.

I think she might know about Mr. Honda's shady business or involvement in some crimes..there was certainly something fishy the way both looked at each other..I guess we will find out what equation exactly the two share

As of now I am placing my bets on Arjun being the illegitimate son.

Yup Let's see if Yash and Pooja actually had an affair or not

😊