Waseem's dialogue

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel like Zoya's father knew about the affair and was waiting for the right time to expose Yash. Maybe he was waiting for solid proofs. That's why he was so confident when he said that Yash doesn't deserve Zoya. Otherwise why would a father say that for his daughter's husband, whom she loves so much and seems to be very happy with?
When he said that Yash won't pick up the phone, I'm sure he knew that Yash won't pick up because he's with his girlfriend and not because he was in an accident and/or is dead.
That can mean that the affair was fresh, maybe a year or two old and Waseem found out somehow.
Because if it was going on for four or five years, Waseem wouldn't have waited for so long to expose his philandering son-in-law and would have wanted to get his beloved daughter away from that lying man.

I think that dialogue was made to confuse the audience and think that Waseem had something to do with the accident.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly. They were just trying to mislead us with his suspicious behavior. He does know something but he's definitely not involved in the accident. Also, what's up between Pooja's mother and Aditya's father? They don't exactly see eye to eye either. In the sense that his father doesn't really talk to her. He quietly acknowledges her presence and walks out in both the episodes. And how does holding hands prove anything really? Although, the fact that Pooja was found in Mussorie instead of Chennai puzzles me.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree, although i must say they are doing a good job with the did he/she have a part in the accident or was it just an accident. but waseem actually looked kinda shocked when he found out yash was in an accident, i also think he may have known yash was having an affair
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
His words were fishy but can't say right now even adi father looks fishy not only that even Yash sister too so 3 angles to the story