Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

This is exactly what i had thought as well

I think there is a possibility that Arjun is kid out of the EMA and family accepted him to save the reputation

I am very intrigued to know what kind of bond Arjun and Adi share and what kind of bond Arjun shares with the mom

yupp both the brothers seemed pretty aloof from their biological parents
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I guess he hates the fact that his mother is still staying with this man and hiding his past affair if he had any .. 🤔 .. And now that his father wants his son to follow his footsteps and just hide this affair of his dead wife from media like he must b hiding his own affair over the yrs , pissed him more

Also I wonder what relation Senior Hooda shares with Pooja's mom .. its not very clear .. Pooja's mom stays with them na .. I dont want to speculate something dirty but it does look very fishy to me .. And Aditya sarcastically told senior Hooda look your favourite bahu did this act .. 😕 .. I hv a bad feeling that Senior Hooda had some affair with Pooja's mom and so to hide it or shut Pooja's mom's mouth , he only got his son Aditya married to Pooja as they were already childhood buddies .. Thats why Aditya looked pissed off and was sarcastically taunting his father that look this is your most favourite bahu who did this act but then this is family tradition .. he was clearly hinting at something which is very dirty ..

Now I really wonder if Aditya loved Pooja or he just accepted the fact that because Pooja will b my wife , so by default she will also b the love of my life .. Thats why for him it was easy to accept that Pooja cheated on him ..

But for Zoya its the opposite because she was truely in love with Yash and so still cannot believe Yash can cheat but it seems Zoya's father knew something about Yash already

I don't think that Pooja's mom and Mr. Hooda had an affair...Adi is well aware about the affair it seems and in that case he will be aware of the woman who had an affair with his father...If it was Pooja's mom then Adi wouldn't have been so close to her...Even Pooja's and Adi's moms appear to share a good bond

In fact yesterday Pooja's mom felt guilty and couldn't go to Adi as she didn't know how to face him after knowing about the possibility that her daughter cheated on Adi...If she had an affair with Adi's dad then I am sure Adi and her equation would have been different

But it seems Pooja's mom might be aware of Mr. Hooda's shady business or some secret..something did look fishy

I think Arjun might be the illegitimate son of Mr. Hooda

Rest let's see what will happen
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think because his mom forgave his dad and living in with him as is normal about things happening that's the reason adi is aloof but seems like he is more close to pooja's mom
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -vandy-

@ bold u thought so too ?
🤔

Yes there is something 😆 .. see how senior Hooda looked at Pooja's mom in hospital after telilng the doctor to hurry up with the autopsy and let media dont find out anything .. and Pooja's mom just quietly listened to it .. kuch toh gadbad hai 😆