Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
The entire equation of the Hooda family is interesting. We get to c yesterday y Adi is so angry with his dad. His dad had an EMA & his mom just bared everything rather than fighting for her self respect so he is angry with his mom too. What makes me find interesting is the equation between Adi & Arjun. Arjun is also close to pooja's mom than his parents & even more interesting he is more close to his Bhabhi than his brother. Chances are high that they can be step brothers, Arjun was more anxious to know what exactly happened with Pooja & more importantly why did it happen? He raised a valid point it's necessary to know why & how all this happened?
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
adi and arjun as step brothers can be a good twist.. but who is older ????
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

As many have already pointed out Adi is angry with his mom as he feels that she didn't take a stand for herself and accepted a man who cheated on her

Adi is someone who doesn't understand the concept of grey...He understands extremes i.e. black and white...There are no in betweens for him

He hates liers and as his dad lied and cheated on his mom and his mom still accepted him and moved on is what bothers him as that is also equally wrong in his eyes

Adi is more close to his mom in law than his parents but what about his brother...I am very intrigued to know what kind of bond he shares with his brother...Yesterday his brother was supporting Pooja's mom rather than being with Adi...I guess the two didn't even interacted yesterday...Arjun rather asked Pooja's mom to go and support Adi as he is open with her...Pooja's mom asked Arjun to go and support Adi as he is his brother...i did notice a slight hesitation in him.

I am curious to know how close are the brothers...Is Arjun Adi's step bro ?

I guess we will find out soon

even i noticed the hesistation in arjun...
hooda family is surely interesting😆
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -vandy-

adi and arjun as step brothers can be a good twist.. but who is older ????

Adi is elder he himself said that yesterday while confronting Zoya just look at my younger brother even after all this if someone says anything about his Bhabhi he will not tolerate
A possibility is that Mr. Hooda had an affair with someone & Arjun is the son in his EMA something happened to his mom & the family had to accept the kid for there reputation & that could be a reason y Arjun is more close to Pooja & his mom
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I guess he hates the fact that his mother is still staying with this man and hiding his past affair if he had any .. 🤔 .. And now that his father wants his son to follow his footsteps and just hide this affair of his dead wife from media like he must b hiding his own affair over the yrs , pissed him more

Also I wonder what relation Senior Hooda shares with Pooja's mom .. its not very clear .. Pooja's mom stays with them na .. I dont want to speculate something dirty but it does look very fishy to me .. And Aditya sarcastically told senior Hooda look your favourite bahu did this act .. 😕 .. I hv a bad feeling that Senior Hooda had some affair with Pooja's mom and so to hide it or shut Pooja's mom's mouth , he only got his son Aditya married to Pooja as they were already childhood buddies .. Thats why Aditya looked pissed off and was sarcastically taunting his father that look this is your most favourite bahu who did this act but then this is family tradition .. he was clearly hinting at something which is very dirty ..

Now I really wonder if Aditya loved Pooja or he just accepted the fact that because Pooja will b my wife , so by default she will also b the love of my life .. Thats why for him it was easy to accept that Pooja cheated on him ..

But for Zoya its the opposite because she was truely in love with Yash and so still cannot believe Yash can cheat but it seems Zoya's father knew something about Yash already
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I guess he hates the fact that his mother is still staying with this man and hiding his past affair if he had any .. 🤔 .. And now that his father wants his son to follow his footsteps and just hide this affair of his dead wife from media like he must b hiding his own affair over the yrs , pissed him more

Also I wonder what relation Senior Hooda shares with Pooja's mom .. its not very clear .. Pooja's mom stays with them na .. I dont want to speculate something dirty but it does look very fishy to me .. And Aditya sarcastically told senior Hooda look your favourite bahu did this act .. 😕 .. I hv a bad feeling that Senior Hooda had some affair with Pooja's mom and so to hide it or shut Pooja's mom's mouth , he only got his son Aditya married to Pooja as they were already childhood buddies .. Thats why Aditya looked pissed off and was sarcastically taunting his father that look this is your most favourite bahu who did this act but then this is family tradition .. he was clearly hinting at something which is very dirty ..

Now I really wonder if Aditya loved Pooja or he just accepted the fact that because Pooja will b my wife , so by default she will also b the love of my life .. Thats why for him it was easy to accept that Pooja cheated on him ..

But for Zoya its the opposite because she was truely in love with Yash and so still cannot believe Yash can cheat but it seems Zoya's father knew something about Yash already

@ bold u thought so too ?
🤔
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Adi is elder he himself said that yesterday while confronting Zoya just look at my younger brother even after all this if someone says anything about his Bhabhi he will not tolerate
A possibility is that Mr. Hooda had an affair with someone & Arjun is the son in his EMA something happened to his mom & the family had to accept the kid for there reputation & that could be a reason y Arjun is more close to Pooja & his mom

hmmm

quite possible
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

Yes, I also think it is just a start. He will react more aggressively in the future, I think we won't see playful side of him for quite sometime.

this aggresiveness...and zoya's denial...i don't know what to expect😆
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

He is a strong man who would never tolerate cheaters

Maybe he expected his mom to be the same way...but as she suffered silently without retaliating, he is pissed about that

u know what bugs me ???
for aditya to be so strong in that belief...it hs to be instilled in his upbringing...
i'm not expecting anything from yash hooda...but i'm sure his mom helped him believe those principles...

so what changed now ???
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Az07

This is exactly what i had thought as well

I think there is a possibility that Arjun is kid out of the EMA and family accepted him to save the reputation

I am very intrigued to know what kind of bond Arjun and Adi share and what kind of bond Arjun shares with the mom