Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -vandy-

Umm... Maybe u are right pearl... As I told mannan...There's a lot that we can see but can't comprehend...

All in all I will say that the writers till now have done a good job...They need to keep up with this crisp storytelling

Yeah that's there,, their family seems to have gone through a lot. The story is going great for now, hope they will continue to be crisp without dragging.

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mijanur

Aditya is a very principled guy, for him tolerating a sin is a sin itself.

Wow..
Thats a good way of putting it⭐️

Originally posted by: -vandy-

Yea bila..
U may be right... But if that's the case then I fear how aditya is going to deal with puja 's betrayal...
Whatever we saw in the last 2 epis is just the first reaction coming from him

Yes, I also think it is just a start. He will react more aggressively in the future, I think we won't see playful side of him for quite sometime.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He is a strong man who would never tolerate cheaters

Maybe he expected his mom to be the same way...but as she suffered silently without retaliating, he is pissed about that

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

He is a strong man who would never tolerate cheaters

Maybe he expected his mom to be the same way...but as she suffered silently without retaliating, he is pissed about that

He thought his mother was giving legitimacy to his father's cheating by remaining silent.
731627 thumbnail
I have one doubt . Aditya father is justice .can he be a criminal .can he commit adultery inspite of being justice .or he is using power in wrong way ?
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mijanur

He thought his mother was giving legitimacy to his father's cheating by remaining silent.

Yeah remember his dialogue "Those who hide the truth are also liars" in his opinion
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As many have already pointed out Adi is angry with his mom as he feels that she didn't take a stand for herself and accepted a man who cheated on her
Adi is someone who doesn't understand the concept of grey...He understands extremes i.e. black and white...There are no in betweens for him

He hates liers and as his dad lied and cheated on his mom and his mom still accepted him and moved on is what bothers him as that is also equally wrong in his eyes

Adi is more close to his mom in law than his parents but what about his brother...I am very intrigued to know what kind of bond he shares with his brother...Yesterday his brother was supporting Pooja's mom rather than being with Adi...I guess the two didn't even interacted yesterday...Arjun rather asked Pooja's mom to go and support Adi as he is open with her...Pooja's mom asked Arjun to go and support Adi as he is his brother...i did notice a slight hesitation in him.

I am curious to know how close are the brothers...Is Arjun Adi's step bro ?

I guess we will find out soon
959760 thumbnail
Adtiya is different from other layman, hence has different perception.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I have one doubt . Aditya father is justice .can he be a criminal .can he commit adultery inspite of being justice .or he is using power in wrong way ?

He's using power in the wrong way