PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't know if it was only me but apart from Zoya and Aditya, I couldn't see any family member mourning the death of Yash or Pooja.
Pooja's mother hardly cried, maybe she was guilty of her daughter's extra marital affair but still, it was her daughter.
Pooja's mother-in-law seemed more like grabbing an opportunity to get close to her son in the event of his wife's lies and death. Not even sad for Pooja.
Her father-in-law was more concerned about his image and the media finding about his daughter-in-law's affair with another married man.
Even Arjun, Aditya's brother, who seemed to be very close to his bhabhi, didn't shed a single tear.

Whereas, Zoya's father seemed in his own world. Instead of sympathizing and consoling his recently widowed daughter, he is throwing in her face, the lies and deceits of her late husband. How insensitive it was?
At least her mother and sister cried along with her.

This is solely my opinion and I know I should not be explaining myself but I have been part of forums where people get upset with the opinions of othersπŸ˜† so just saying!

-Sanu
Edited by SanyaEterna - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly thought so too! Pooja's mother I thought was in shock so there's that but Aditya's mom seemed very chill that her daughter in law just died, she was like ohh man this is hurting my son. πŸ˜†
I feel like Aditya's brother might shed tears tomorrow but Zoya's dad I'm not surprised he didn't seem upset, it felt more like an inconvenience to him πŸ˜• He was like ok cool, sign the papers and let's go home.

Aditya's dad shouldn't even be on this list. πŸ˜†
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You are absolutely right
Except Aditya and Zoya no one seemed to share strong grief over death
Aditya mentioned that his father liked Pooja. So wasnt he sad at all?
None seems to take Yash and pooja's death seriously.
Let's hope we get proper reason for it

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

Honestly thought so too! Pooja's mother I thought was in shock so there's that but Aditya's mom seemed very chill that her daughter in law just died, she was like ohh man this is hurting my son. πŸ˜†

I feel like Aditya's brother might shed tears tomorrow but Zoya's dad I'm not surprised he didn't seem upset, it felt more like an inconvenience to him πŸ˜• He was like ok cool, sign the papers and let's go home.

Aditya's dad shouldn't even be on this list. πŸ˜†

I was expecting Pooja's mom to cry and scream but she was quiet like a mouseπŸ˜† and Aditya's mom was like, mera beta aaja meri baahon mein lol.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
usually partners cry why would others cry
in real life too only parents and partner cry
about pooja mom its fishy she knew something for sure
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 6 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail
Yes I found it strange as well πŸ˜• especially poojas mjm, it was her daughter who died regardless of the circumstances she must have mourned more than that. It didn't seem natural to me
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed! It's highly possible that either these people knew the truth or were entirely displeased with the marital unions on both sides, hence the disdain.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Actually I was a bit of relieved...I generally hate rona dhona hospital scenes...the one we saw in bepannahh was good for a change
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Actually even Aditya for that matter, was more angry at his wife's affair, than sad that she is dead.

I mean, c'mon, okay she cheated on him, but she's his best friend since they were 12, he loved her, and now she is dead. Shouldn't he mourn her first and then agonize over her betrayal?

Whichever serial I watch, men are the same!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I feel the hooda 's are an emotionally deranged family...
They ve been thru so much that they are drained off emotions...
Senior hooda looks like some hitler...And I seriously want to see his dynamics shape up with aditya...