Two sides of a coin : Episode Two

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Second episode unfolded and introduced quite a few other characters as well as relationship dynamics. Mr. Hood seemed to be very powerful and influential person and he's other virtues too ! Like extra marital affairs and cheating for instance. That's why Aditya loathes lie and cheating with such vehemence. Irony is what happened to his mother one day happened to the son today.
Looks like Pooja was really cherished by his father as well as younger brother.
Today we got a glimpse of Yash's side of the family. His younger sister is quite pretty . Looks like his family too doesn't like or approve of Zoya or their marriage . Hmm family feud ??

Zoya is in total self denial. Every one can see the truth but she's refusing to accept it at any cost. Still in her bubble. Her faith in her husband is too strong and unshakeable.
But when she frantically tried to unclasp the hands of Pooja and Yash it gave away how agitated and tormented is she.

Today again I got a whiff of suspicion towards Zoya's dad. It felt like he already knew about the accident even before being informed by the police.

Aditya is in a state of acute rage . He couldn't even bear to stay in the same ambulance and watch their clasped hands during the entire ride. For now , it's overshadowing even his grief or sense of loss. It was his dukhti rag or sore nerve that has been pressed . It opened up all the old wounds with regards to his father's actions and hurting doubly so. He's not even giving a second thought before declaring his wife two timer . Not entertaining any other possibility. In stark contrast to Zoya.

Mr. Hooda is trying to shove all the dirt below the carpet to save the prestige of the family , even at a time when his son is going through hell his chief concern is log kya sochenge! !!

Pooja's mother is very close to Aditya and his brother . Her daughter has thrown her into deep shame and she can not face Aditya after the circumstances of Pooja's death came out.
I wonder what more was found in the post mortem that was not written in the report. Obviously the doctor omitted some thing under the pressure. Were they drugged or something? ? Were they killed before the so called accident and it was just a decoy? ? After all, there couldn't be any thing of importance in an autopsy of a normal road accident death other than expected injuries .
So lots of scope for conspiracy theories as well as investigation by Adiya on their quest to find out the truth together.
Second episode was even better than the pilot in terms of tight script and tighter cleaner execution. Kudos to the entire team .What an intense interesting story with such fabulous ensemble cast. 👏

ETA : I found the whole slap a bit too melodramatic filmy and out of place for such good scripting. It came out of no where. Only in ITV serials FLs slap the ML for no apparent reason. 😆 Even when he's a complete stranger. It would've looked much more natural had she simply shouted BAAS ! No body slaps a stranger who's also grieving for so little provocation .
But then it reinstated the fact that Zoya is immature and impulsive.
Edited by Carmilla - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah the Rigor Mortis (which btw kudos Cvs for correct science-ing on ITV) thing really freaked Zoya out, glad despite her almost unshakeable faith in her husband she was atleast tormented at the sight of their hands joined.
Thought the woman was bordering on Mary Sue until then, hope the Cvs can show shades to this denial Zoya has going on because it can get tiring very quickly for the audience if it drags for long.

Yes, Aditya accepted Pooja's infidelity pretty quickly, owing to past experience. He isn't focusing on the fact that she is dead but rather what she did to him and while this is human, if the Cvs flip on the cheating thing, boy is Aditya going to be guilty.
Great post! 😳
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update...vry interesting can't wait to watch online...what surprised me in 1st episode both leads meet each other (super cute scene...the way she chased him..too good) and their spouse die...i thought maybe after a week than only we get the death scene ...super fast track...bravo to the TEAM...vry different story
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I beg to differ. We can't assume that pooja and yash were cheating their partners without knowing the actual story .
I do understand everyone's favorites are Jen and harshad but that doesn't mean that their oh so poor characters were betrayed by cunning vile Pooja and Yash.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great analysis.
One is in rage and the other is in denial. Aditya's past does make him conclude instantly, as he faces something which he loathes a lot ie lies. Zoya is naive and doesn't want to believe what has she witnessed. What is shown may not be the entire truth. Both the father are up to something definitely.
The more the mystery the more interesting the story will be.
Excellent analysis.
You are right Pooja's cheating makes Aditya to remember his painful past.
It seems like Mr.Siddiqi is hiding something.
Mr. Hooda on the other hand is a deplorable person. He was obviouslly not ashamed of his cheating to his wife therefore he was unable to realize the intensity of Aditya's pain.
Zoya as usual became totally delusional.
I also agree with you slapping was not necessary and it was melodramatic.
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mijanur

Excellent analysis.

You are right Pooja's cheating makes Aditya to remember his painful past.
It seems like Mr.Siddiqi is hiding something.
Mr. Hooda on the other hand is a deplorable person. He was obviouslly not ashamed of his cheating to his wife therefore he was unable to realize the intensity of Aditya's pain.
Zoya as usual became totally delusional.
I also agree with you slapping was not necessary and it was melodramatic.

Proof?
Common... How can you say Pooja's cheating? It's just the second episode but people here have already assumed Pooja and Yash are cheaters
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ssnehaaa

I beg to differ. We can't assume that pooja and yash were cheating their partners without knowing the actual story .

I do understand everyone's favorites are Jen and harshad but that doesn't mean that their oh so poor characters were betrayed by cunning vile Pooja and Yash.

Yup sure ! Just like we can't assume that they were innocent pristine white characters who were just happened to be at a completely different place than where they were supposed to be and holding hands while dying .😆 The ring the diary their guilty expressions - we can't write them off as doodh ka dhula hua either before knowing the truth . After all , we're not in denial.
Lol I couldn't make head or tale of your last line . Why are you calling the poor dead people cunning and vile ! At least spare the dead. 😉

Originally posted by: Carmilla

Yup sure ! Just like we can't assume that they were innocent pristine white characters who were just happened to be at a completely different place than where they were supposed to be and holding hands while dying .😆 The ring the diary their guilty expressions - we can't write them off as doodh ka dhula hua either before knowing the truth . After all , we're not in denial.
Lol I couldn't make head or tale of your last line . Why are you calling the poor dead people cunning and vile ! At least spare the dead. 😉

I do agree and am not calling the dead cunning or vile. It's just that I am unable to understand how people in second episode itself are concluding Pooja and Yash as cheaters. And honestly I think there's more to the story which is yet to unfold
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah both dads seems fishy.esp zoyas dad.he was not shocked to hear about accident like he knew.adityas dad had ema is evident .conspiracy theory can't be denied.lets see it' s getting interesting