The plot unfolds?

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
New characters were introduced today, Yash's sister (whose name I don't know) and Aditya's brother, Arjun (Hello, Shehzad Shaikh nice to see you back 😆) Also a potential hero for zoya's sister? God I hope not, this relationship mesh gets too boring. I found it interesting that Arjun seemed more interested in worrying about his bhabhi than his brother who was alive and pretty much drowning in grief and rage. hmmm.
Nice to know, the Hoodas are a family of infidelity.
Both the dads seem very suspicious with Zoya's dad's casual slip up that Yash will not pick his phone and Mr. Hooda just sweeping the crime scene of any and all evidence. (also what is in the autopsy report?)

Zoya, my naive little child, she really needs to take those rose tinted glasses off, I believe it will take a fair amount of time. Nice of Aditya to try to shake some sense into her and while I felt the scene was interesting. The slap felt very unnecessary to me? 😕

Ps: Great piece of acting from Jen, when she gets out of the ambulance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My assumptions are :
Arjun is not Aditya's real bro..he can be his step brother but we will need to wait to see if that happens or not

Adi's dad had an extra marital affair and I think Arjun is his son from that affair

Also I am pretty sure Noor and Arjun will have a love track 😆 and I don't really mind it..I think they will make a cute couple

I would like to see what kind of bond Aditya shares with Arjun...I want to see their brotherly moments

Also it is almost certain that the accident was planned and someone was behind it..today makers put doubt on Both dads

Yash's sis is a negative character as per the interviews

Lots of mysteries and secrets will unravel as the story will progress it seems

😃
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Very nice review.
I'd have loved had they avoided the younger brother of ML and younger sister of FL angle because it's extremely cliche and I wanted this show to break stereotypes. But then I guess I've too much expectations.
I guess Arjun just wanted to leave his brother alone for some time since he's in no mood to be held and comforted. He even refused the comfort of his mother's embrace. What can be more healing for a bruised child than the embrace of his mother ??
Hooda family is one big dysfunctional family. Looks like Aditya resents his mother compromising with the cheating tendencies of his father and is therefore closer to Pooja's mother.

Agree totally about the slap. It was extremely ott and unnecessary.
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

My assumptions are :

Arjun is not Aditya's real bro..he can be his step brother but we will need to wait to see if that happens or not

Adi's dad had an extra marital affair and I think Arjun is his son from that affair

Also I am pretty sure Noor and Arjun will have a love track 😆 and I don't really mind it..I think they will make a cute couple

I would like to see what kind of bond Aditya shares with Arjun...I want to see their brotherly moments

Also it is almost certain that the accident was planned and someone was behind it..today makers put doubt on Both dads

Yash's sis is a negative character as per the interviews

Lots of mysteries and secrets will unravel as the story will progress it seems

😃

Ohh yesss that could totally be possible! 😆 I hope not, this show is too complicated in terms of relationships already, the step brother thing would be another issue in itself.
@Bold Nooo, it's been done to death. 😆 Literally every show has it, it has become terribly boring.
Yes on the brotherly moments, God knows Aditya needs a functional relationship, 😆
Yeah I gauged Yash's sister being negative from the tone she used with Zoya, we'll see more of her from tomorrow I guess. 😕
.Peaceminusone. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A brilliantly executed episode. Except a little eeditorial glitches and the unnecessary slap, The execution along with the acting from both Harshad and Jennifer takes the cake today...
Both portrayed the rawness of their emotions and feelings to the T.
We got further insights into other characters, and man the Hooda clan kind of looks suspicious, and the sister too looked like a total vamp material.

But the ending scene, too good. Intensity galore.
Don't know if its symbolizing anything but it seems that Aditya might probably take the role of the reality check provider to Zoya in future too, like even yesterday it was Aditya's screams that got Zoya out of her Trance and even today with Aditya's bombardment of Fact assault to Zoya seemed to have shaken her up..

Also seems like the CVS may be giving us Precap spresd through the week, but that makes me impatient and wanting to see if asap..

joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yashs sis is negative sure.she will deffo create problems in future.yeah adityas fam is disfunctional
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carmilla

Very nice review.

I'd have loved had they avoided the younger brother of ML and younger sister of FL angle because it's extremely cliche and I wanted this show to break stereotypes. But then I guess I've too much expectations.
I guess Arjun just wanted to leave his brother alone for some time since he's in no mood to be held and comforted. He even refused the comfort of his mother's embrace. What can be more healing for a bruised child than the embrace of his mother ??
Hooda family is one big dysfunctional family. Looks like Aditya resents his mother compromising with the cheating tendencies of his father and is therefore closer to Pooja's mother.

Agree totally about the slap. It was extremely ott and unnecessary.

thankyou! 😳 Also, join the club for the disdain surrouding this sibling love saga, it's gotten super tiresome. 😆 I mean it's not like Aditya prefers his mom as much? so I don't have any expectations from that relationship or any other relationship of the Hooda family. truly spoken, how dysfunctional.
I really want to know the deal with pooja's mom though? why does she live with them?
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Peaceminusone.

A brilliantly executed episode. Except a little eeditorial glitches and the unnecessary slap, The execution along with the acting from both Harshad and Jennifer takes the cake today...

Both portrayed the rawness of their emotions and feelings to the T.
We got further insights into other characters, and man the Hooda clan kind of looks suspicious, and the sister too looked like a total vamp material.

But the ending scene, too good. Intensity galore.
Don't know if its symbolizing anything but it seems that Aditya might probably take the role of the reality check provider to Zoya in future too, like even yesterday it was Aditya's screams that got Zoya out of her Trance and even today with Aditya's bombardment of Fact assault to Zoya seemed to have shaken her up..

Also seems like the CVS may be giving us Precap spresd through the week, but that makes me impatient and wanting to see if asap..

Yeah, the slap was super unnecessary but traditionally on ITV, they do use violence as a weird twisted way of showing tension between the pair in question so i guess that was the purpose of the slap.
Yes, the execution and acting is well done, hence the interest in the show.
@Bold super glad about that, somebody needs to do that. Zoya's denial is pretty strong though, Aditya didn't manage to disturb her unshakeable faith in Yash 😕
Yeah good strategy by the Cvs for the precap!
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: joysoflife

yashs sis is negative sure.she will deffo create problems in future.yeah adityas fam is disfunctional

Yeah I realized with the tone she used with Zoya, I have no patience for her and her tantrums for now. 😆