That fiery slap! Ooh la la

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
So we got 2nd episode...and it was even more intriguing than the 1st.
We get to see people standing by confirming that yash and pooja were seen many times around the place, in fact they assumed they were a couple. 😲

The rain scene was magical...HC was looking damn good, i can safely say he is the male version of shraddha kapoor 😆 she does rain scene in all her movies, and so does HC in all his shows...

We get to witness Mr hooda's equation with his wife...he cheated on her too...she bore the burden all her life but does not want her son to bear it as well...mother of the year award goes to this mahila 😉
(sorry Mr hooda, you get neither Husband of the year nor Father of the year 😆)

Zoya obstinately refusing to believe yash cheated on her was a gripping scene...and when she starts babbling that maybe pooja's husband used to beat her and torture her, adi loses it and confronts her...they have a heated argument which ends in a fiery slap that barely makes aditya move even an inch 😆

But the looks were killer...precap shows adi throwing away the fire log and walking away from pooja's last rites place...and zoya tells him their destinies are linked together...😃

PS: Anyone noticed how zoya's abbu said that yash wont pick up the phone...its as if he knew yash was dead...maybe it was my imagination or effect of mystery thriller movies, but i thought maybe he had something to do with it? Perhaps? Opinions are welcome...
Edited by bugsbunny12 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
he does seem passionate <3
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

he does seem passionate <3

Sure does :)
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
'they have a heated argument which ends in a fiery slap that barely makes aditya move even an inch'

😆

Yes, I noticed the same about Zoya's dad, when he said 'Yash won't answer the phone' and gave a little smirk.. Guessing he may have something to do with the accident...? 🤔
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya, i saw that too. I think he could be involved. Maybe Zoya was partially right. Yash offered a lift to Pooja. Then the car he was in was already had their break cut or somebody hit the car and it crashed. Then they might have grabbed each other in fear. Idk.
Gotta wait and watch.
Maybe Aditya's little brother might do some digging. He likes his bhabi and seems smart. So lets see.
982283 thumbnail
I think Zoya's dad might have known about Yash's affair from early on but he didn't have the heart to tell Zoya. Its why he said Yash isn't worthy of Zoya. He might have seen him in Mumbai with Pooja. So he knows whenever Yash goes away for meeting he is spending time with Pooja. That's the alternative explanation besides him being responsible for the murder, which is also possible.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anilaa-

'they have a heated argument which ends in a fiery slap that barely makes aditya move even an inch'

😆

Yes, I noticed the same about Zoya's dad, when he said 'Yash won't answer the phone' and gave a little smirk.. Guessing he may have something to do with the accident...? 🤔

Haha he didnt even move or blink 😆

Yeah maybe it was a clue for us...he never really liked yash did he? 😛
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

Ya, i saw that too. I think he could be involved. Maybe Zoya was partially right. Yash offered a lift to Pooja. Then the car he was in was already had their break cut or somebody hit the car and it crashed. Then they might have grabbed each other in fear. Idk.

Gotta wait and watch.
Maybe Aditya's little brother might do some digging. He likes his bhabi and seems smart. So lets see.

Yeah her explanation was not that over the top, it was logical...sure that was before she started blaming pooja's husband of having beaten her etc 😆

waiting for the truth to be revealed...
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I think Zoya's dad might have known about Yash's affair from early on but he didn't have the heart to tell Zoya. Its why he said Yash isn't worthy of Zoya. He might have seen him in Mumbai with Pooja. So he knows whenever Yash goes away for meeting he is spending time with Pooja. That's the alternative explanation besides him being responsible for the murder, which is also possible.

Good thinking, quite possible 😉