Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I thought first epi was a blast but man this episode was better than yesterday's 👏
Great execution, top notch performances by the whole cast ⭐️

But for me star of the epi was Harshad Chopda ⭐️ I so missed this man on tv.. the disgust, the trauma and the rage and now he'll be all crazy and bad as per the precap

The last scene was too good.. Adi jerked her out of her oblivion and denial which is much needed for Zoya

A very good episode
Edited by RosChel.Lobster - 6 years ago
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This episode gave more questions
Very intriguing
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode...
Jennifer proved once again no one can beat her in intense episode .her execution of expression instant. Also Harshad he done well his part...the intrigue drama was very interesting..
Edited by ..dtd... - 6 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It was actually better than the first one. Very Gripping and very pacey. Like most people anticipated Aditya's Dad cheated so that was one revelation. Tbh I am not fond of very heavy duty dialogues coz tbh aisa kaun baat karta hain bhai? so I hope they keep it a bit less dramatic but it's hella engaging at this point of time. I really liked the last scene. Wow! Harshad and Jen were so convincing. That sequence was so damn intense. I am liking how the story is unfolding right now. We are getting to know little little things in a very organic manner. We also got to know that Zoya's in-laws didn't like her much either. Also, were there any commercial breaks during the epi? Coz I don't remember seeing any.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the second episode as well
When it ended I felt like why did it and so soon whrn it had just started..so it means that it was that good

Harshad and Jennifer were both brilliant...Aditya's angst, anger , pain, heartbreak was emoted so well by Harshad while Zoya's heartbreak, denial , pain and loss was depicted equally well by Jennifer

These two were amazing !

Now as I had earlier said that it seems this accident was a planned one..someone is behind this...and today we got a hint of it

Aditya' S younger bro Arjun was introduced who did raise a point about the accident and how the atopsy report was made so fast...there is definitely mystery surrounding this accident

Even the way Zoya's dad said that Yash will not pic his call looked suspicious which means that makers will put doubts in the viewers" mind about who could have been behind the accident

The reason of rift between Aditya and his dad once again was highlighted and today we got an idea about the reason

It seems his dad had an extra marital affair...now I don't know why but if feel that Arjun is not Aditya's real brother but step bro...I guess we will find out soo

And ya I found Arjun very adorable..I would love to see bromance and nice brotherly moments between Arjun and Aditya ...I also think Arjun and Noor will have a love track

Yash's sister was also introduced and she is a negative character as per the interviews

Aditya is angry while Zoya is in denial and their confrontation scene was intense

One thing is sure is that there are many layers which will be uncovered as the story will progress

Looking forward to the next episode

😃

.Peaceminusone. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A brilliantly executed episode. The execution along with the acting from both Harshad and Jennifer takes the cake today..
Both portrayed the rawness of their emotions and feelings to the T.
We got further insights into other characters, and man the Hooda clan kind of looks suspicious, and the sister too looked like a total vamp material.

But the ending scene, too good. Intensity galore.
Don't know if its symbolizing anything but it seems that Aditya might probably take the role of the reality check provider to Zoya in future too, like even yesterday it was Aditya's screams that got Zoya out of her Trance and even today with Aditya's bombardment of Fact assault to Zoya seemed to have shaken her up..

Also seems like the CVS may be giving us Precap spresd through the week, but that makes me impatient and wanting to see if asap..
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BebaakBegum-

It was actually better than the first one. Very Gripping and very pacey. Like most people anticipated Aditya's Dad cheated so that was one revelation. Tbh I am not fond of very heavy duty dialogues coz tbh aisa kaun baat karta hain bhai? so I hope they keep it a bit less dramatic but it's hella engaging at this point of time. I really liked the last scene. Wow! Harshad and Jen were so convincing. That sequence was so damn intense. I am liking how the story is unfolding right now. We are getting to know little little things in a very organic manner. We also got to know that Zoya's in-laws didn't like her much either. Also, were there any commercial breaks during the epi? Coz I don't remember seeing any.

seems like colors is too desperate for trps.
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey don't they give breaks???
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys Colors usually do this for new shows in their 1st week. They wont have any Ad breaks. May be by tomorrow or Thursday we'll start getting Breaks.