First episode. Short review. <3

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello! I'm Elvira!
I'm big Harshad fan sinse KDMHMD...So I was waiting for Bepannaah bcz of him:)

Honestly promos didn't impressed me but still I was waiting for show bcz of Harshad and ofcs I like Jenni:)

So first episode finally here and I watched it. OHMG! I missed Harshad a lot...When I saw him on my screen I just screamed...It was like...Finally he is back!:)

Jenni as always looks very beautiful:)

I really liked Aditiya. My fav line from episode: "jhoota woh hota hai jo sach chupaye..jo raaz rakhe...jo jhoot bole..jhoot ka doosra naam hota hai fareeb...dhoka...and you know i hate cheaters."

His expression! His voice! He just killed it! And the last scene! Harshad just nailed it! The way he showed pain, then anger..It was amazing! Though I was expected this!:)

Now coming to chremestry. I know my opinion unpopular ..I liked Jenni and Sehban chremestry more...though im Harshad fan...But I felt more chremestry between Jen and Sehban...It comes natural...maybe bcz they are BFF offscreen and I always seen their offscreen photos, videos...but their chemestry very natural and simple:)

HarshJen also looks good and ofcs they are have chremestry but I need more time to connect with them...I think when more scenes will came it will happen:)

The only thing I didn't liked...Namita...idk...Harshad, Jenni, Sehban for me they are were too good in first episode but Namita I think was weak...But lets see agey kya hoga)

I hope this show will not dissapoint me:)

P.S If Bepannaah finite show?😊
Edited by ElviraRK_PC - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Elvira 😃
Nice post.
Agree what u said about Harshad in last scene. For me, upto that scene Jennifer was leading in the performance but woah that scene made Harshad a winner. What performance! Brilliant!

Going by history of colors shows at 9 and looking at last venture of the production house this could be a finite series too.