MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
hello everyone 😃

i am a bit late but here's my review on episode 1 😛

episode began with jennifer and harshad's entry .. superb 👏
loved the jolly aditya and loving zoya 😳
however
i never thought AdiYa would end up meeting in very first episode.
i always thought sehban and nimita would be alive for at least a month 😆
episode seemed a rush... everything was happening so fast 🤔
aditya who was saying to pooja "mujhse zyada pyar tmhe koi nahi kr skta" started hating her in a second 😛
it seemed like an episode from 2nd week of the show

but overall i loved it as my HarJen were amazing 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Masooma,, I liked the fact that they were to the point and made it crisp with the point. Yeah Yash and Pooja were gone too quick. But the flashback of their story would be interesting to watch. Over all the epi was great. Harshad and Jen were fabulous like always.
-Halima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree, great to know I am not the only one who thought like that.
Still it was a pleasant surprise that AdiYa met in the first episode and we got such a cute scene before the tragedy.

But I didn't like that the fact that they killed Yash and Pooja so soon.
I wanted them to be around for a week at least so that we can understand them, but maybe that's where the mystery plays in.
Love can easily turn into hatred if you feel betrayed by your lover. I think this is why Aditya behave that way.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Halima

I agree, great to know I am not the only one who thought like that.

Still it was a pleasant surprise that AdiYa met in the first episode and we got such a cute scene before the tragedy.

But I didn't like that the fact that they killed Yash and Pooja so soon.
I wanted them to be around for a week at least so that we can understand them, but maybe that's where the mystery plays in.

@bold... exactly.. i felt unconnected to them and it wasn't much of a deal for me that they died.. lol 😆
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have no patience for dragging. Usually I always skip first month of shows. But, I am glad this one is crisp and precise
The turn of hatred I guess is because of Adi's experience with his father (second episode hinted at his father cheating his mom )
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
im thinking if they r gonna show it like flashback kinda thing that would lead to their deaths...like u know one month ago they met and that kinda thing...
-Halima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

@bold... exactly.. i felt unconnected to them and it wasn't much of a deal for me that they died.. lol 😆

Honestly was not a big deal for me as well. 😆
That's why it would be better even if they were wrong that we could at least understand their motivations.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

im thinking if they r gonna show it like flashback kinda thing that would lead to their deaths...like u know one month ago they met and that kinda thing...

even flashbacks will not be for a long time.. i mean why would actors like sehban and nimita take such short role? 🤔
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

I have no patience for dragging. Usually I always skip first month of shows. But, I am glad this one is crisp and precise

The turn of hatred I guess is because of Adi's experience with his father (second episode hinted at his father cheating his mom )

now that makes some sense... he might have felt instant connection with his experience 🤔😃