Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Athene

Ujwala I had a similar thought yesterday, but I quickly cancelled it because it doesn't make any sense. Why would 2 fathers do something like that to their own kids?

Actually Adi's dad it could be, but the little bit we saw of Zoya's dad yesterday made me feel that he really loves his daughter and while he doesn't approve of Yash, he wants Zoya's happiness. If Zoya is happy with Yash, then he wouldn't put that in jeopardy.

I do agree with you Lizzie. I hope this is not the case. This is a different and unique story and I hope they keep true to that and don't introduce villains for the sake of TRPs.

@bold hehehe we saw in IB what a mother did to her own son 😆

@italics so far yes. I really hope makers don't flip characters 😕

@pink that will definitely happen 😆

In any case just want a different concept here. 😊
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maybe the possibility is there, there is more to it than meets the eye. The holding hands part makes it suspicious and why are they even together in the same car. What is seen might not be true.
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pearl100

Maybe the possibility is there, there is more to it than meets the eye. The holding hands part makes it suspicious and why are they even together in the same car. What is seen might not be true.

This mystery is only making story very interesting
The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

Thank you

Already hands itching to write about AdiYa 😃

Even mine 😆 already so many imaginations on mind 😆 just seeing the promo's and first epi 😆😆
Edited by sh_aarohi - 6 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This mystery is only making story very interesting

True maybe someone plotted to murder them both. No wonder they drowned.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I did wonder this... esp since from story POV, we got only hand-holding as anything substantial. And that in itself is too contrived (may just be cinematic liberty). But I wonder whether it would turn out that both the spouses were unhappy in the marriage but no EMA involved; infact didn't know each other and randomly met each other on the fateful day.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ujwala--

@bold hehehe we saw in IB what a mother did to her own son 😆 I know nothing about that. 😆

@italics so far yes. I really hope makers don't flip characters 😕 I hope not either.

@pink that will definitely happen 😆 Well that's when I'll be leaving. I have no patience for the regular saas bahu and villains winning and MUs and all that jazz.

In any case just want a different concept here. 😊

Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I did wonder this... esp since from story POV, we got only hand-holding as anything substantial. And that in itself is too contrived (may just be cinematic liberty). But I wonder whether it would turn out that both the spouses were unhappy in the marriage but no EMA involved; infact didn't know each other and randomly met each other on the fateful day.

Yes.

Maybe not very happy with certain things about spouse but they would have still loved their spouse.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Smile_

Anything can happen here afterall its a tv show 😆

I really wanna see how will Aditiya react then. Zoya has a faith on her husband.

Anything can happen here afterall its a tv show 😆

u just spoke my words hope I really hope the content remains the same and they follow the story line as it has been conceptualized in the beginning... .

let's see what happens

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes.

Maybe not very happy with certain things about spouse but they would have still loved their spouse.

But I wonder whether it would turn out that both the spouses were unhappy in the marriage but no EMA involved; infact didn't know each other and randomly met each other on the fateful day.

there is some thing ...which i guess we will know as the show catches pace